Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm
EDIT: I've included the Mod. edit price + complicated coloring in my trade. If you feel like adding more accessories/ playing with his design at all and end up going into extremely complex edits/designs, please let me know and i'll edit the trade accordingly!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Tig
Name of horse: May I name him when I see him? *trouble deciding*
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Regal
Breed: Eurasian Eagle Owl
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

He is an Eurasian Eagle Owl in Soquili form. His wings, markings, and facial features should be based upon his real-life counterpart.
Feel free to interpret his design as you see fit. ^-^

As one of the largest "owls" in existence, he should be regal and imposing. His size should be apparent at a single glance, from the heavy shading to suggest a muscular frame to his fully-feathered appearance.
His legs should be heavily "feathered," starting from the knee and cascading downwards. His hooves are almost entirely hidden from view beneath the feathered fur so alike that of his Owl counterparts. (Think Gypsy Vanner?)
His eyes should be a queer golden-amber-orange hue, with large pupils and thick, heavy lines.

His mane is thick and heavy, blocking one vibrant eye from view. It should fall to about chest-length, jagged and uneven. His tail trails slightly on the ground.
Three bunches of his tail are wrapped in thick leather thongs that are faded and worn with age. Feathers or beads may be incorporated in as you see fit.

Feel free to add any worn, aged-looking leather bands or Medieval-type accessories if you feel the need. <3

Reference image(s): Main Artist Enterpretation, Front , Google Search
Mane: Long, Thick, covering one eye
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: NA.
Tag frame color: Warm earthen tones.
Tag feather color: Matching his wing feathers?
I'd love it for his cert background to be a dense pine forest with an amber-and-orange sunset peeking through the boughs. <3
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
+Thick, heavy mane and tail.
+ "Feathered" hooves
+ Leather bands in tail
+ Other worn, aged leather accessories as you see fit. (Includes beads, feathers.)

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Natsube <3
Name of horse: Alice [I'd like it to say "of Wonderland" in smaller text under her name, if possible]
Owner: Nuclearity
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Curious
Breed: Wonderland
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her hair will be a light blonde in color. The mane on the main ref. isn't the actual style aside from the bangs, the actual style being as indicated in hair ref. beyond her hairband. The hairband will be ribboned on either side [see ref] and black in color. Her eyes will be a very light blue in color and her main body color will be plain white. Her "dress" will be a sort of blanket, held together at the neck by a white, black lace-outlined collar tied together by a black ribbon. There are two layers to the blanket, the top [shaded part of blanket in main ref] will be blue, like disney Alice's dress, and "underlined" with black lace. The second, bottom layer will be white. They will be held together by a black ribbon, that ends in a big bow at each side of the blanket. Alice will have a garter, blue band with a white lace underlayer and a black string/ribbon running through it/holding it together, and it will hold two playing cards to her thigh, an ace of hearts [top] and an ace of clubs [bottom] (obviously, these don't have to be too detailed). She will have almost Angeni-like leg feathering and her hooves will be black with white "horseshoes". Her tail will be long and curly, held together with a long black ribbon. Beside her front right(her right, our left) hoof, a plushie/doll of the white rabbit will rest, with one button eye missing and replaced by an X, and wearing a vest with a gold pocketwatch.
Reference image(s): hair [large image], main ref., disney Alice [for color reference], hairband
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: the smaller one white with a heart in the middle [like an ace of hearts]. The second one blue with white lace at the edges and a black line down the middle.
Hair/clothing edits: hair, "dress"/blanket, tail, leg feathering, bunny doll.  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:29 pm
.:. Uni Soquili .:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Thaddeus
Owner: Graphophobia
Temper: Loving
Breed: Gothic Aristocrat
Description: Black base, with an edited black mane, bat-themed accessories, and a purple and black saddle. Also feel free to add in a crown <3 See reference image. He is meant to be the father of an already existing Soquili, IC-wise, and has a mate already made, which I will link as references. <3
Reference Image(s): Plushie, main ref | Alice, his daughter | Victoria, his mate
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Purple
Hair/clothing edits: Mane edit, saddle, ect  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:31 pm
Name of horse: Black Rose
Owner: Melodine Cantus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Skittish
Breed: Doomed Defense+
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane & eye color- #a192b1 purple (the purple of the rose in the ref, really XD)
Tail- Grey
Base color- Black with greyish thorn markings. Silver hooves
Reference image(s): [x] Lace Bonnet Crappy pixel ref
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: up to you 8D
Tag feather color: up to you 8D
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair- Mane is long, falling to the floor and messily braided. Her tail is messy and long, also falling to the floor.
Clothing- A #a192b1 purple rose on her tail (where it meets the butt XD) thorny branches around her tail, with some rosebuds
Lace frilly collar around neck with cellphone (Just like the other TWEWY soquilis, I have permission from lil to do so)
Extra- Fluffy legs? XD The hair should be messy though. Perhaps some ribbons in her hair/lacy accessories? She likes lace :V
Bottom of the cert: The World Ends With You cosplay
Also, could you add the name of her mate, Grunge Wolf (Feanaro's soquili), on her cert please? <3

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:38 pm

.:Kelpi Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Natsu biggrin !
Name of horse: Shirohime
Owner: Zoo
Temper: Pristine
Breed: Water Princess
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT AT ME I really love artistic interpretation or redrawing of whatever I did. All I did was provide a vague outline, what I really want is to see how YOU make, tweak, and draw her in your style! XD *not asking for something omgspecific has to have placement right here*

Basically I want something like this: XD
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/chibizoo/shirohime.jpg

THE REF IS KINDA VAGUE AT PARTS SO I TRIED WRITING A VERY LONG ESSAY UNDERNEATH, but if you can see what I drew above, you dont need to read the below XD

The theme of this soquili is 'iridescent'. I wanted her to look very delilcate, kinda like the essence of a rainbow's reflection or really, she's supposed to the be princess of a lost aquatic kingdom.

Fins: I wanted her fins to be based loosely off Betta fins [x] example here, but trailing a bit behind her like a wedding dress. I would love them to be irdidescent, (mostly I think achieved by using an airbrush and scattering light red, blues, and yellows (see ref)) with if possible, white 'fin highlights', like white strokes where the fin would fold and where the 'bones' of the fin would be. *again I vaguely did this in ref, REALLY IT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE THERE.

Hair colour: Her base hair colour is a short, semi-cropped light-blue ish.. err see the big ref below. Clipped unerneath her hair are feathers, that trail down and make a 'pseudo -feather hair', kina like how her white hair has black feather clippings, but this would be blue/white and the feathers a bit more layered and longer in the front. The feathers should be white, that contrasts strongly against the blue, and are long and soft, like feather down, (but kinda trails like hair, if that makes any sense?!?! XD)

Body colour: A similar iridescence to the fins. White 'scale spotting' should be put on top of the iridiscent colour in order to create a soft fishy look LOL. If possible, can her legs also have the 'water's reflection' onnit, really lightly, perhaps on an overlay green/pink/blue colour, whatever matches a water colour XD I kinda wante to make the sensation of her rising out of the water, but asking for droplets would be pushing it LOL.

This is what I mean here @ 'water reflection'
http://www.freewebs.com/rivergriffin/Kyogre.jpg (Kyogre's back patterns)

Eyes: Pink!

Extra accessories She is wearing black pearls that also reflect off her, and around her front leg is pink coral, and they also come off her head as a type of pseudo 'horns'.

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult (THANK GOD LOL)

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatev matches
Tag frame color: "
Tag feather color: "

I know I wrote an essay but if you think anything looks wrong or ba or want to add ANYTHING please do ;; I basically wanted to 'set the idea up' but its definately not in concrete. Seriously feel free to add or change anything in her!!! (If it comes down to questions, you know where to find me XD)

TOTAL PRICE:

2 mill for just adult stage - + 500K in edits, since it is rather excrutiatingly difficult XD

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 pm

REGULAR EDITED

(Regular Soq)
Name of horse: Genoa
Owner: [ vance ]
Temper: Sedate
Breed: Briar Thorn

Description:
This mare's theme will be briar thorns, wilted flowers, and deep, rich hues. Her primary colors will be black/umber, with accessories in shades of deep plum, violet, magenta, rose. She will have thorns weaving about her body, and wear a small crown of thorns atop her head.
Aside from thorns, her hair and body will be accented with dried flowers, and there will be wilted petals & leaves (similar to ref4) scattered by her hooves.

If possible, could her expression be edited into a half-lidded, sleepy expression?

Hair edits: I'd like her mane/tail to be edited, but the actual style is up to you. Perhaps something lush and unruly? Tangled and draping? Dunno, surprises are awesome =D Her hooves are lightly feathered.

Reference images:

- Body+Hair colors: Coat is sooty black, with dark chocolate undertones. Hair colors will be similar to photo (pale white-blonde, rose undertones). Hair style is different than the pic, though. Eyes are up to you.

- Accessory inspiration pics: [1] [thorn crown] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Which stage?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you

(( Thanks!! ))

[ vance ]

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:40 pm
Colorist wanted: Natsu~
Name of horse: Sopheary
Owner: darkelementaldemon
Temper: Majestic
Breed: Apsara Dancer

Description:
She is based off of a Cambodian Apsara dancer. Her skin is tan, like the dancers in the reference images before. Her eyes are a dark brown, and her hair is an even darker shade, almost black.
Reference image(s): xXxXxXxXAnother pet of her
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: Gold
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like her hair to be long and elegant, falling about midway down her leg, with white flowers strewn in. Her exact outfit is up to you, inspired by the reference images above. You can alter the outfit however you wish to fit comfortable on the Soq. Also, could there be a white butterfly on her shoulder? Or a few around her? The exact placement is up to you

450k+200k=650k

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:45 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: NATSUBEBE!!
Name of horse: I WILL DECIDE THIS LAT0R! ;;
Owner: Ameh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): same as name.
Breed: Spirited
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): pale white body with black ghostly wisps for markings mostly around legs. DON'T USE MY REF FOR THEM LOOL IT IS BAD AND RUSHED. do your interpretation of "black ghostly wisps" 8D!! black eye-bag-like marks under eyes. stripe on nose bridge. very pale icy eyes. dull salmon ear insides! hair is black (tinted blue) that fades into white for the tail; the mane is just all black. hooves should be black or white, whichever you think looks best. MAYBE YOU CAN PUT TINY RANDOM MARKS ON THE HOOVES IN THE OPPOSITE CONTRAST COLOR LOL O_O
wing is split into two, fairy-like, basically--your choice on the designs within, i just sketched randomly on the ref. colors = shiny turqouise + transparent! AND SPARKLIES. i like sparkles. oh, and also, there are tears in them, mostly at the tip edges.
Reference image(s): http://amy.viciousfate.net/_flutter2.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: gold + dull turqouise!
Tag frame color: no idea
Tag feather color: one colorful, one not colorful
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
necklace - gold chains, crystal charm. make the crystal shinyyyyy and diamond-like? AND MAYBE GLOW, LOL
scarf-sash-around-neck-thing - i don't know. it has two gold rings on the side near his shoulder holding two particularly large leaves. lmao!!
hair - loose-curly but messy. isolated strands of hair BC IT IS SO MESSY! a little girly, too. i don't really care what you do with the mane as long as it's the messy curl thingy. feel free to put braids in it, crap, sparkly diamonds of doom, or whatever. length is preferably medium long - long - rapunzel!
+ add anything else if you feel like it LOL THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A MOSTLY FREE-RANGE THING BUT WITH BASIC COMPONENTS I SOMEHOW SKETCHED OUT ACCIDENTALLY AHH.  

Ameh

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm
Colorist wanted:
NATSU ;;
Name of horse: Xiu
Owner: Lilwolfpard
Temper: Shy
Breed: Cherry Blossom
Description : Basically he would be a Sibling to Miu and Riu. Ide like for him to be a golden color fading to white on the legs, Longer leg fuzz too if possible @@. White underbelly like Miu and riu. Some tribalesk markings on his legs like Miu, in a colour of your choosing that matches. Bright baby blue eyes. Mane color should be long and wavy XD THINK LONG LUSCIOUSNESS 8D he should not be a manly pony xDD. Hair color would probably be a Orangish pink, More pink then orange @_@ think Strawberry blond. A need is Sakura blossoms on him XDD to match his sisters. Ide like for him to have those... jingly things... Like the belly dancers wear those sashes with the things when they move there hips it makes a lot of noise? I have a ref below XDD. No Cloth to it just cords of those things on him. Besides the above please have fun @__@. Do what youd like and if you want to alter the above? Go for it. Ill put refs of the siblings in the links section.
Reference image(s):
Miu- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/miutagged.jpg
Riu- http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zoo/Tags/cherrimtagged.jpg?t=1241151697
Jingly things- http://www.atlantabellydance.com/store/pictures/sashes/chiffon/AtifaCloseup.jpg
Tag frame color: Your choice (CAN HE HAVE THE Sakura tree BG if you choose him? XDD to keep with the pattern )
Tag feather color: Your CHoice

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm
.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Colorist: Natsube
Name of horse: ??? (name when i see it~)
Owner: Xaki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: something

EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU NATSU, just going to throw some vague things out there for you to toy with~

Theme: Ice/Pale Blues + Blacks + Whites + Elegant
Base: Black or White
Hairstyle: A medium/long length, w.e you want~ (not trailing down to the ground, but not too short either. preferable somewhere between hertshaped chest to knee/leg area~)
Marking: Tribal/Lace
Accessories: Light Lolita items of your choice (no headdress + corset plz thu ;;; ) Perhaps something else, that drapes over her, or even a ribbon like here
Horn: some color that matches :3~ I'd prefer this to be edited, but however you like it~ :3

Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist choice
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

Cost: 1.8 mil~

edited to put natsu's name since that was missing from my original form :o~
edit2: free reign w. the hair O_O <3  

Xaki

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:57 am
REGULAR (NO EDITS)

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: natsu-bb~
Name of horse: nandita
Owner: saiyukii
Temper (one word for horse's personality): strong willed~
Breed: normal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): choice of braided or spirited hair, and spirited tail~
ideally, i'd like her with tribal markings but they don't have to be exact to the ref :D~ feel free to be creative!
Reference image(s): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/cert_Nandita.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: you decide~
Tag frame color: you decide~
Tag feather color: you decide~

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kataran
Owner: Meepfur
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Wildlife (Guppy)
Description: Guppy-based! Whichever of the refs you like best, or a combination of them. Whichever you choose, mane and tail should resemble the guppy's fins in color/pattern, body resemble body - perhaps with some fin color on the feet; if mane and tail could have transparent bits (as Yinehi-Atsadi), that would be wonderful; light pinkish-red eyes; short mane and long tail
Reference Image(s):
http://www.emugii.com/breeding2guppy/files/attach/images/139992/258/305/bart_516,f.jpg
http://www.emugii.com/breeding2guppy/files/attach/images/139992/258/305/bart_516,f2.jpg
http://www.myguppy.net/guppy/attachments/forumid_86/20081128_a7afe1622981140ebba9krQ9LzD3cQN4.jpg
http://www.myguppy.net/guppy/attachments/forumid_86/20081128_427d18d1edd6fce9f6a7KaOwiudG8VjH.jpg
http://www.guppy-fish.com/guppy/img/grass/grass01.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: whatever looks good
Tag Frame color: whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: whatever looks good  

Meepfur

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:29 am
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Natsu-labbu
Name of horse: Nereus Leith
Owner: Nerpin
Temper: Apologetic
Breed: Lighthouse Soul (Angeni works too!)
Theme: Forgiveness (And a lighthouse XD)

Reference Image(s):

Crappy Ref!
Use him for ideas for the fur. Anything like that would be fine. xD. You can see the colours of his wings here.
Colour example for eyes and hair and his hair sticks (two are in his hands XD. the one I didn't finish is the colour of his wing you can see.
ARMSOCK REF

FOR NOW. I'm posting this so I'm in the running, I'll find examples.
I WILL FIND WHAT I CAN.

Which stage you want them to start as?
: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best.
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks best.

Description:
Hair: Black, Long. Looks slick and wet 90% of the time, as if he had been swimming. Kind of mussy at the end, like as if it was soaked for hours.
Wings: One set darkblue, one medium blue. See refs.
Body: Blues, see ref xD. ALSO, YOU KNOW HALO OF NEPTUNE YOU'RE MAKING. She's actually attached to this boy, so maybe a necklace with stars, or stars on his pelt or SOMETHING to show they're connected. IF YOU'RE going to do the necklace, then do one something akin to: That, but with stars. Sort of like Halo's halo stars.
Eyes: (important!) They have to be grey, or silver. Mostly grey. like his refs XD. It's v. important.
Ear: XD The ear that we can see has a little black earring in it, like the pala.

--- He's got to have like a :< face. Nereus is kind of a solumn creature. Doesn't smile widely very often.
--- Like I asked on AIM, if you could, a little lamp by his feet would be wonderful.
--- I'd like him to have some sort of eyeliner under his eyes. It doesn't have to trail down his muzzle.

Hair was already explained, but I do want three hair pins, somewhere, like in his ref, they're v. important also.
Coats on Soquili are very very awkward, so I'd like to make his coat armsocks. I'll draw an example in a second.

Feel free to have fun with him c;.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 am
Common (Seathi)

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.

Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Ianthe
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Delicate
Breed: Spirited

The standard mare hairstyle (color up to you), I don't know if there are any varities yet. As well as the fins that run down the tail.

As for the design. A combonation of the two painted ponies that I have linked.

Eye color: Red like the flowers on the first pony.

Reference image(s):
Painted pony 1
Painted pony 2
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:59 am
.:Usdia UNEDITED:.
Colorist wanted: King <3
Name of horse: Ialu
Owner: Pandora Talie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Quiet
Breed: Spirited??
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref
Reference image(s): All colors/patterns that are on this one
Default accessory color(s)?: match the ref xD
Tag frame color: whatever looks nice
Tag feather color: whatever looks nice

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games