Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:36 pm

((Could she crawl into the coffin with him?))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:01 pm

(A bit more disturbing... You are aware that the lid is EXTREMELY HEAVY, and that the oxygen supply would run out quickly, and that you'd be stuck in there until nightfall, right?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:36 pm

((^-^; scratch that idea.))

Lore grasped his hand again, peering softly into the darkness of the coffin. "Good night...or good day...Mobi." She smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:36 pm

He smiled as well. He did not close the lid all the way; his hand still dangled out the side, in her grasp. He would have returned the sentiment, but The Slumber took him first. Oh, damn his blasted skin!!!

In his Slumber, he found he could feel her hand there. That was comforting. In the realm of Slumber, one was usually cold and alone, as vampire life often is. But now he felt warth, felt her warmth. He could sense the weight of her hand in his, and it was reassuring. He could feel the softness of her hand, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. He could go through an eternity of Slumber on this feeling alone, it seemed. In his Slumber, he still smiled, and tears of joy streamed down his face. However, he knew that he should not enjoy this feeling if it deprived his beloved of the Sunlight world. However, he could do nothing now but wait...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm

Lore peered into the tiny crack of his coffin, waiting until his eyes were peacefully closed in rest, until she snuggled up against the coffin, pretending it was him instead. Clutching his hand gently against her cheek, she blinked wearily until her eyes closed, her body shielding his exposed hand from the soft light of the sun...a sun he could never feel again.

About 30 yards away in the brush. someone watched the spectacle in apathic amusement. A human and a vampire? No way. The stranger sat in a more comfortable position, and waited.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:06 pm

(OH! SPICE! I GET IT NOW!)

He could sense the pulse of a stranger nearby. Hmmm... Is this person going to kill or worse? I better make sure neither occur... He sent a telepathic message to the wolves of the cave, asking them to guard his beloved. He could die for all he cared, but he would not let her suffer...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Lore, oblivious to the surroundings, anuggled in closer to the coffin, her closed lids narrowing slightly as she shifted positions.

The stranger said nothing, his bretahing even. He was neautral, merely watching it all with no emotion or expression. When the Alpha Female of the cave growled at him, however, he arched a black eyebrow.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:23 pm

He could sense her closeness. Oh my! Is she planning to join me inside this coffin? You'd think she was about to try and rock the casbah with my still, lifeless form!

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:28 pm

Almost as if sensing his thoughts, Lore giggled and mumbled something incoherently in her sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:34 pm

(Now to wait until nightfall... Is the new guy going to do anything beforehand? I can't post anything except in response to other posts.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:06 pm

Mobius Nightshade
He could sense her closeness. Oh my! Is she planning to join me inside this coffin? You'd think she was about to try and rock the casbah with my still, lifeless form!

[Apologies for interrupting/lurking, friends, but I happened here and could not resist but comment on this. It is far too amusing to pass up. I'll have you know that, despite the seemingly foreboding circumstances, I have found myself laughing quite ridiculously. I thank you for that.

Again, I am very sorry to intrude.]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:14 pm

(Intrude? My, Bellabie! If you wanted to join, we'd be more than happy to have you! And if you thought that was funny, look a few pages back to the picnic scene!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:49 pm

[I should hardly think so! After all, you two have such a tightly knit plot, I should hate to poke any holes in it.
Best wishes, though.]
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:20 pm

((It really would be fun, Miz Bellabie, for you to join. Thank you for finding our little skit amusing ^^))

Lore had woken up as the sun's rays were dimming. Yawning, she stretched her stiff legs and stood up. The she-wolf perked up one ear and watched with one eye as Lore went to the entrance of the cave to look around. Her tummy gurgled quite loudly, and she giggled happily.

Nice laugh...for a human, remarked the stranger mentally, having sat stiffly in the same position for the past 10 hours.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 pm

He could sense the sun dying, and he sensed that the new person hadn't moved since his Slumber began. This man hasn't moved from his spot since daylight began... He must want to speak with me... Or take us both out at the same time... I must be wary... I'd ask her to be wary as well, but that is beyond my realm of possibility at the moment... Once more, he beckoned the wolves, and they rushed to her side immediately. Come on... Just 5 more minutes...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games