Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:51 pm
Kichi yelled "Leave them to me, Fate, and take care of Slate while she's out." Kichi then took out his sword and slashed at three of the werewolves while whipping his tail at another two. He then Released a blast of dragon fire to incinerate another, but got slashed in the back while taking them out by a seventh and eighth and getting a nasty gash on his right arm. "GO!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:36 pm
He started smashing werewolves as they came. "Kichi, they can defend themselves! Let them fight if they wish, but make sure that most of the brunt goes to us!" It was clear that he was tiring.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:53 pm
"Out?? Who's out?" Slate leaped to her feet, managing to duck a werewolf's claws as they swung at her. Without a weapon, she resorted to the most basic form of attack: her claws. Slashing open the wolf's torso, she knocked him to the ground,leaving him to die as she grabbed her swords and whip.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:28 am
she drew he rsecond blade and proceeded to fight, "who said you two men should have all the fun???" she sliced three down the stomach and decapitated sebveral more.  

Kechero

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 am
"Damn it, do you guys remember the agreement? This is my job so let me take care of it!" He ducked a set of claws and flipped over the werewolf breaking its neck and stabbing it through the gut. "I cant fight if I'm worrying about you guys just let me fight and get out of here!" He dug a kunai out of his pocket and threw it at the nearest enemy, stabbing it through the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:33 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10976119

Join Love Addict, ITS CRAZY FUN!!!! I promiss you youlll totally love it :3  

ShinyToy

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 am
" if you would stop talking we'd already be done!!!!!!!!" she slices more and they fall to the ground lifeless, "i'm not a helpless child!" she attaces more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:03 pm
He was punched in the head by one, too fatigued from training to dodge. He fell face-down to the ground, unconscious.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:19 pm
"Benkei!" Slate leaped forward, slicing a werewolf who'd been about to finish her friend off in half before she checked on him. "Dammit, where did these guys come from??" SHe stood over Benkei, working to keep him safe while he was unconscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:20 pm
(Now to wait for the others...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:03 am
she sees it happen and finishes another one, "thats it!!!!! everybody duck!!!!" a huge fire phinox erupted from her and consumed the rest of them to mear ashes, and she fell to the ground breathing heavily and shacking horribly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:30 pm
As Kichi picks himself up more werewolves appear and he says "Alright that's really enough." He raises his hand and a glow forms there, so it rises from his hand into the air and becomes a portal through which he calls his dragon. "Denge!" he calls to it "Char these infidels!" he indicates that Slate Benkei and Fate are to be lest unharmed by the dragon's searing flame.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Slate had ducked to crouch over Benkei, keeping him sheltered as best she could with her smaler body from the pheonix as it launched itself from Fate, and crouched even further down as a dragon was summoned by Kichi. "Oh my gods, how do you do that?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:19 am
"It's pretty basic stuff really just harness a bit of time essence and put your thoughts into it then wait for the dragon." He yelled "But enough of that get on the dragon and take Benkei to a secure location!"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 pm
she shacks horribly hard and blood comes out of her mouth, she falls to the ground, a huge slise in her lower stomach.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games