Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Motako got off of Kibashiro's back letting her grow small again " Up, " She commanded and Kibashiro jumped onto her right shoulder. Motako was really hopeing Ino would be O-K with her being half demon
~*~*~*~
" 'Course I knew! Did you ever wonder why it was never dusty under your bed?! " Ino laughed at this point, " I was proud of you being who you were, knew this day would come. I'm very happy to see you in your real beauty. " " Beauty? I look horrible! " Ino laughed again " Here, let me trim up your hair, and I made this beautiful kimono for you awihile back, it's for you 16th birthday, " " Oh, I had almost forgotten about my own birthday... " " Only two more days sweets! " ' Sweets ' was Ino's pet name for Motako, she didn't like it much but it ment alot to her that Ino thought good enough of her to give her a pet name. Motako sighed as she fell asleep that night, no many worries, so many troubles, she cept falling in and out of her sleep that night.
~*~*~*~
(( i wonder how the kids at school are gonna take her ears O.o" ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 pm
((oh, yeah! i forgot she's still in school! x3 isn't she like 15? She should be a chunin already! Sasori's like, well he's supposed to be 20 but that's beside the point, and he's already an S-ranked criminal! And Itachi's an ex-ANBU captain at the age of like 19!))

Sasori put Deidara, who was already asleep, on the bed. He had bandaged his arm and treated the deep stab marks. Not really enjoying a box of pocky by himself as he picked up reading one of the big books he loved, and finally crawling into bed with Deidara and falling asleep.

. . .

"W-well Pein-sama... We-- uh... I..." Hidan couldn't put it into words. He felt the stiched around his neck, they felt so cold. Unlike when Kakuzu used to do it, he always did it so slowly and carefully. Oh well, he was going to have to get used to it. "You idiot!" Pein yelled again, making Hidan look up. He sounded just like Kakuzu. Hidan looked at him longinly, but then looked away again, not wanting Pein to see him cry. "You don't get it..." Hidan said finally. "You miss Kakuzu don't you?" Pein muttered, in an oddly sympathetic voice. Hidan looked up and nodded. "C'mon... let's go talk." Pein said, dragging Hidan into his room.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:36 pm
"you little beast"laughs sakata as she picks Raya up in her arms  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:26 am
ANY ONE INTERSTED IN A: NARUTO FUTURE ROLEPLAY

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/naruto-future-roleplay/t.33242371/

Please take a look its new First picks
If anypne wants me to delete this just pm me I will  

sammie1234

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:03 pm
(( she is! but she's also in high school! deh der!! >.<" lol ))
Motako awoke with a start that morning, she sighed and got out of bed. She slumped over to her dresser and got some clothes out,
~*~*~*~
" Motako, are you sure you don't want a hat? " " Yes, I'm sure! I want people to see the real me! " Motako smiled at Ino, then turned on her heel and walked out the door.
~*~*~*~
Motako tried her hardest to beat the crouded halls when the bell rang, every boy stared at her, every girl glared at her. Some came and asked her out, ( boys ) some girls asked her to ask boys out for them. Motako always said " no " or " You should ask him, ". NEVER yes, she didn't want anybody at the time,
~*~*~*~
As Motako fell asleep that night, she dremt, of what I she did not know, but whatever it was it was happy. She just hoped her saturday birthday would be a good one. Sixteen was the year your parents were aloud to betrothe you, for when you came of the age to marry. (( uh-oh! what's Sasori gonna do is she DOES get betrothed!! XD im so mean! XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:25 pm
((o.o i dunno... >.>))

Sasori woke up suprisingly late that morning. He wiggled out from under Deidara's arm and stretched. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up. The cold wood feeling like he was stepping on ice cubes on the bottom of his feet. "Enjoy your sleeping in?" Deidara asked wearily, rubbing his eye. Sasori, somewhat shocked, turned around abruptly and fell onto the foot of the bed. Deidara gave a weak laugh. Sasori smiled. "Don't strain yourself." Sasori said, swinging his feet back onto the bed and crawling up to Deidara's face. Deidara blushed and smiled quite contently. "I'm gonna go out for a bit once I get dressed..." Sasori purred, leaning in and kissing Deidara. Deidara blushed. "Are you alright to stay here by yourself?" Sasori said, laying down and cuddeling into Deidara's side. "Mhm... I'm alright. It's not like my legs are broken. I can take care of myself." Said Deidara, trying to sound like he was alright. Sasori nodded hesitantly, and got up. Going into the bathroom and pulling on a black t-shirt and slipping on some sandals. He was already wearing som Kahki shorts, so he waved and left Deidara for the day.

-------------

Later he arrived in town, patting his pockets nervously as he looked around. Walking the nearly deserted streets, he noticed something shiny in one of the shop windows. It was a beautiful jade amulet on a silver chain. He stopped mid-step and turned, walking inside. A bit later, he emerged carrying a little black bag and sauntered off in the direction of Motako's house, making a few stops on the way to pass the time.

-------------

He finally arrived at Motako's house. He jumped onto the roof as lightly as he could. He set the little black bag on Motako's window cill, a small peice of paper emerging from the crease in the bag saying in bold black letters.
'I'm sorry.

-- Sasori'

He hoped it would be enough. After all, he knew Motako liked shiny things.And hoped it would cheer her up.

((well anyway... Ima gonna skip the Hidan part... i dunno what to say. o.O and... uhm... yah. >.>"))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:25 am
Motako put on her firey red kimono and walked down the stairs. Ino smiled and handed her a large, sinny long black box. " Open it, " Motako gingerly took the lid off the box, and almost droped the box when she saw what it was. A beautiful, red and black new Katana. Motako was really surprised, ' INO gave ME a KATANA? ' Motako took it out and laced it to her kimono. " Ok, ready for the seremony? " Ino asked anxiously. " Yes, "
Ino spred red sand on the floor in the simbol of Motako's name. Motako sat down in the middle of it. Ino started the seremony, witch lasted about a half and hour. Motako got up smiled at Ino and said " I'm officially sixteen now, " " I know, your also officially betrothed. " Motako's smile faded... " To who?! " She asked anxiously " To some nice, black haired boy. He's a wonderful ninja and fighter! He'll be able to protect you forever! " Ino's smile grew bigger, " But... allright... " Motako siged and walked up the stairs to her bed room. She opened the window surprised at what was there. Motako almost cried, she threw the pendant onto her bed and jumped out the window. " This can't happen! I won't let it! " She screamed to herself as she ran twards the forest oasis.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:05 pm
Sasori was only a couple meters away from the Oasis when he heard someone crying. "Ah... what the?" He muttered to himself. He backtracked a bit and walked back to the Oasis. He saw Motako crying 'This can't happen...' He silently crept up beside her and knelt down next to her and said in his most comforting tone. "What can't happen?" He asked, trying to sound sympathetic.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:15 pm
Motako gasped " Sasori! You have to leave! If he sees you you're in big trouble! " Motako looked around the oasis anchiously, " Please, I don't want you to get it trouble! " Motako turned her gase back to him, her face was plastered with worrie, and died tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:07 am
Sasori's face gave a look of utter confusion. "He... He who-- oh. I get it." He said, his face relaxing and him standing up. "Fine. I'll leave. I should be getting back to Dei-kun anyway..." He said, walking off into the woods.

------------ ((time skip >3))

Early in the morning Sasori arrived back at the windmill. He was extremely tired and hungry, but right now all he wanted was to be close to Deidara. Deidara was still asleep, not unusual, on the bed... breathing in heavily and exhaling heavily. ((snoring)) Sasori smiled a weak smile and took off his shirt, throwing on the floor near the foot of the bed. He sat lightly on the edge of the mattress and slipped off his shoes. He swung his legs up onto the bed and crawled up to Deidara's side, and cuddled contently. Nuzzeling his face into his chest. He fell asleep almost immediatly.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:38 pm
Motako's tears gave way once more befor she jumped off into the woods, " I won't let Ino bring me down! I will not marry him! " Motako screamed into the air befor she dissapeared into the trees
" Kibashiro! Come on, " She called " MEW! " Kibashiro grew bigger again, letting her owner climb onto her back, " We must leave, Kibashiro, I fear it it the only way to beat this. We will hide in the land of Sand, were I was born until my 18th birthday comes. Ino will not be able to marry me off by that age.- " Motako paused, then went on " It's for the best, even if we don't want to leave our family and friends... " Motako looked back once, sighed, then motioned for Kibashiro to move out of the forest back to the river near the windmill. " Mew... " Kibashiro seemed to be crying too,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:03 pm
((oiy! can I have a small time skip))  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:04 pm
(( sure! ^^ as long an understand whats going on, and chibi for that matter ^^ lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:26 pm
((kk))
--time skip 2 years--
Sakata was walking to the 3 poles in the training area to meet her three new genin-Sakata became a jonin-she arrived"Hey guys"she said smiling"I'm your sensei and my name is Sakata whats your"she asked"Hi my name is Ryo"said a calm brown haired kid"Hi my name is Shina"replied a eager blonde girl"and you"Sakata asked the last genin"My name Saro"said the last genin in a hard voice,who had medium blonde hair that was tied in a small ponytail.  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 pm
((make sure i understand! i'm slow about these things...))

Deidara stirred having heard someone outside. He noticed Sasori nuzzeled into his chest and smiled contently. He gently slid out from under his partner's face and grabbed his side, it still hurt extremely badly, but Deidara didn't mind. He's blown off both his arms, this is nothing in comparisson to that. He pulled on a turtle neck and shuffled out the door. He noticed Motako walking away into the woods. "What are you doing?" He asked her weakly.

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff