Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 pm
Freak_090

WTF do you do man!?!?!?!?

Please tell me you have the ACR funding saved somewhere....

I solve problems.... Like seized snubbers in nuclear power plants.

Nope, that was dropped on the SIG and ammo.
I figured that it's better to have something in-hand instead of waiting for something that may never happen.

Fresnel
And why aren't you still doing it?

It's seasonal. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Am I smelling
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
?

SierraBT
I kind of feel like being a security guard. But only if I can carry a gun. whee  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:56 am
SierraBT
Fresnel

It's seasonal. sad
You work only outages or something?

@Ober: The guards at out plant carry M4s, (possibly M4geries, I've never been able to look close) and Glocks. From what I can tell though, the majority of their job is "maintaining a presence", with a side order of "assisting EMS". They're like cops in a crimeless city.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 am
Fresnel
SierraBT
Fresnel

It's seasonal. sad

@Ober: The guards at out plant carry M4s, (possibly M4geries, I've never been able to look close) and Glocks. From what I can tell though, the majority of their job is "maintaining a presence", with a side order of "assisting EMS". They're like cops in a crimeless city.

Hmm... ok. So were those issued or what?

This is completely hypothetical but if I had a choice I'd use a SIG SG 552. :/. I've held one of the SIG 556s and if the grips are all the same they fit perfectly for me.

And I'd have almost anything other than a Glock. But just so that I match I'd get a P226 or P245. ^.^

Although I like the 550 the most, the 552 would be the best for that situation. Or at least it would seem so. rolleyes
Or I could give the ARs a miss and use the UMP-45.

I really hope I didn't come off as an arm chair commando.

BS about the Glock 15 or 16. Can you actually buy those?  

OberFeldwebel

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 am
Fresnel
SierraBT
Fresnel

It's seasonal. sad

Yep, we work in the drywell for the most part and, for obvious reasons, can't work there until it's shut down.

One of the guards at my plant had a bright blue M4. xd

There is no Glock 15 or 16 and he sure as s**t doesn't have an 18.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:45 am
... b-bright blue?
As in this color?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... to each their own I guess.

Oh ok. I wouldn't know about Glocks anyway.
But I do know about Glock 18s. That indoor gun range that I went to earlier this year had one that you can rent and fire there.
Full auto with the stock and fore grip.  

OberFeldwebel

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:33 am
SierraBT
tokarov
kid

whats a glock 15? or 16

You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make in a month.
HAHAHAHA!
Icicles > Glocks  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:22 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SierraBT
Fresnel

It's seasonal. sad

This is completely hypothetical but if I had a choice I'd use a SIG SG 552. :/. I've held one of the SIG 556s and if the grips are all the same they fit perfectly for me.

And I'd have almost anything other than a Glock. But just so that I match I'd get a P226 or P245. ^.^

Although I like the 550 the most, the 552 would be the best for that situation. Or at least it would seem so. rolleyes

Given that EVERYONE has a Glock, I'd guess they're issued.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

tokarov

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 pm
SierraBT
tokarov
kid

whats a glock 15? or 16

You know what that is? It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. It doesn't show up on your airport X-ray machines, and it costs more than you make in a month.
i dont make any money in a month, IM UNEMPLOYED

what now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:06 pm
OO23OO
SierraBT
tokarov
kid

whats a glock 15? or 16

HAHAHAHA!
Icicles > Glocks
HAHHA LOL  

tokarov

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:05 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
SierraBT
Fresnel

It's seasonal. sad

Given that EVERYONE has a Glock, I'd guess they're issued.
I sure as s**t don't have a Glock, nor do I want one (unless I am given one. But I won't shoot it. Maybe once.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:59 am
But I suppose if you want you can get something else. Unless they force you to use it.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:53 pm
OberFeldwebel
But I suppose if you want you can get something else. Unless they force you to use it.
They might, for magazine interchangeability. They practice a LOT though. I heard an announcement the other day that not only was the firing range live, but that they were using smoke grenades...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:18 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
They might, for magazine interchangeability. They practice a LOT though. I heard an announcement the other day that not only was the firing range live, but that they were using smoke grenades...

Rofl. Why would they test using smoke grenades?
To find out how they do when their view is blocked?
If they're just practicing using smoke grenades why don't they just use inert grenades? Aren't those more cost effective?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:21 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Rofl. Why would they test using smoke grenades?
To find out how they do when their view is blocked?
If they're just practicing using smoke grenades why don't they just use inert grenades? Aren't those more cost effective?
Don't ask me, the announcement was "The firing range is live, don't go south of the evap ponds, and they're using smoke grenades, so don't be alarmed if you see smoke."

The firing range is a couple miles from the plant, behind a hill.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games