Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:03 pm
Sero heard a snicker from under him. "Huh?" What's that little nut thinkl he's- Suddenly he was jerked upwards and ran into Fujuki for a lip-locking kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:10 am
*Chihiro fell asleep*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:24 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened and kai didnt notice till she turned to see why they were quiet all of a sudden... eek
Kai: eek >.< why must this be happening on me Fujuki?!?!? Kai thought  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Sero was stuck in that position, embarresed to even move a muscle.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:33 pm
((i gtg get ready for the day!>.< XP ttyl PEACE!!! XP.....<.<...>.>....>.< alright im going!!!))
Fujuki';s face turned SUPER red and Kai gave the both of them an evil look.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:33 pm
((>.< bac!!!....O.O i need to saay that to ALL of the rps im inO.O NOOOO >.< thats alot))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:36 pm
((That'll take forever...trust me ))

Sero kept lip-locking Fujuki, unable to move still because of embarresment...though he could've sworn he heard fireworks.

((Hint hint? Remember when somebody kisses you, you feel fireworks right? Anyways, I'm having writers block >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:44 pm
((lol i know what u mean about the fire works lol))
Kai was getting mad ((she is over protective...i duno if i said that aready 0.o)) she made a growl shound and shruged her shoulder so they would split up. she threw Fujuki in the air and cought her in the other arm and gave Sero a mean look like she was Fujuki's mom or somethingFujuki had a confused look on her face.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 pm
Sero had a confused look on his face like Fujuki. What was that all about!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:48 pm
Kai growled at Sero. she was acting like Fujuki belonged to her O.O "Kai...wats wrong?" she asked then afew moments passed and realized Kai was acting as if she were her mother  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:57 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((lol i know what u mean about the fire works lol))
Kai was getting mad ((she is over protective...i duno if i said that aready 0.o)) she made a growl shound and shruged her shoulder so they would split up. she threw Fujuki in the air and cought her in the other arm and gave Sero a mean look like she was Fujuki's mom or somethingFujuki had a confused look on her face.....

((lol srry it was all i could think of at the time i was rushing sweatdrop XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:59 pm
Sero looked at Kai and Kai growled at him. "Whoa, what I do?" Sero had a confused look on his face, as usual.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:01 pm
"Kai whats wrong?" Fujuki asked
Kai just kept on looking infront of her ((she cant talk in big fox form only lil fix form caus she has a human body))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Sero walked over next to Fujuki. "What? Was it because I kissed Fujuki?" He heard a growl from under him. "Ah...crap." Sero was then thrown into the air by Kai. "WHY YOU LITTTLE-AHHH!" Sero began plummeting upwards into the Stratosphere.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:20 pm
O.O "KAI!!!WHY DID U DO THAT?CATCH HIM BEFORE HE FALLS!"
Kai rolled her eyes and flew and caught him on her bac again and gave Fujuki the -are-you-happy-now? look  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff