Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Sure! It helps ya keep going longer! You can have more fun playing when you have more stamina!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "Ohhh speed I guess. Cause good speed and good stamina are great for running! You can go farther, faster!"

How do you use stamina in the fall?: "Mmm to keep me running around, seeing all the changes, and gathering stockpiles for the winter!"

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
"Speed! So I can fly far, far away from there as fast as I can!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lolita Lily Chi
Participating Soquili: Erendira
Link to Teepee: X

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Of course! If you have bad stamina, you'll fall behind. You gotta keep moving forward though. No matter what!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "Speed definately! The faster you go,the further you get. With stamina, the longer you last ;P"

How do you use stamina in the fall?: "I use it to harvest my food pile for the coming winter. By having stamina I can search for longer and cope better with the harsh storms."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why? "A skinwalker? Intreguing, well I'd prefer to use strength against them, I hear they're tough, well, I can be tougher. A little lady luck never hurt either."  

Vanity Gardens Events

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Razi
Link to Teepee: [Here]

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?: "Stamina? I would hope so, because how does one expect to do anything in life if they don't have the energy and will power to get it done?" Razi snorted and smiled. "Though, if someone has manged to do something like that then I would like to know their secret."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: "Well, I suppose strength and speed work the best with stamina. The strength gives you the back bone to get through the task and speed makes sure you get it done in a timely manner, hopefully."

How do you use stamina in the fall?: "Like everyone else around I will use it to make sure I have a good supply of food for the fall and coming winter along with finding some sturdy shelter." Razi nodded at his answer. "Oh..right, I will really need it to keep up with my little Usdia friend. Tch, she is a ball of energy."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
"A spoon of speed, a dash of strength and a pinch of luck sounds like a good recipe for survival around a Skinwalker. I would really need to rely on my speed to make sure my orange butt stays alive. Forget courage and fighting around them, I would like to be a coward, a living coward, unless someone I know was in danger."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Maion
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?:
I believe that all the stats are important, but without stamina then you are unable to achieve everything you want and be able to defend those you hold most dear.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?:
Speed and Stamina go hand in hand, and usually if you have good stamina then you are able to move quicker than most.

How do you use stamina in the fall?:
Stamina is used to protect my family and to defend them with all of my speed and strength.

Bonus!
Intelligence, after all SW's are tricky beasts who are usually too fast and tricky to simply out run... however when they are in a blood rage intelligence is the best weapon as you can use it to out smart them and survive.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:53 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?: Abloec mused over this answer, not really sure what he thought about this one. "Well stamina is how long you can do something, like running. So I suppose it is important, how long you can keep going at something can be a important factor in certain situations. I know good stamina was important where I grew up, being able to travel long distances in the hot desert."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: Still pondering, stamina a tough one to pair off. "Hmmm I would have to pick either speed... or strength. Both would work well with stamina. Being able to go fast for a long time, or being able to work hard for a long time. Both have merit depending on what you need to do." Nods and shrugs that one not an easy choice.

How do you use stamina in the fall?: Huffing a little, this a bit of a stumper as questions go. "I guess you would use it preparing for the winter, gathering food to see you through the cold months." Figiting not really sure how else to answer this.

Bonus!
This seeming simple to him. "Speed! Best thing to do with those is run away unless you want to end up dead or badly hurt. Standing and fighting can't easily go well so if you can run long and fast then you have a better chance of getting away safely." Nodding having only herd bout skinwalkers but they sounded like something best run away from.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?:
"Doesn't matter how strong you are or how fast you are if you can't keep going for long."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?:
"Would it be alright if I said I honestly didn't know?" She sighed, getting tired of receiving all these questions each month."
"I need plenty of energy to play and jump in leaf piles~!" She grinned, "what? Doesn't everyone play in leaf piles during the fall?"
Bonus!
"Speed, duh! To runaway of course(or fly away in my case)! Not all Skinwalkers are dumb enough to be outwitted or weak enough to be overpowered!"  

~InfinityTrust~

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x Leo The Magician x
Participating Soquili: Lt. Samual
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?: Why of course it is! If you don't have the stamina to do anything, has can you be speedy or intelligent? Or do much of anything for that matter!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: Courage of course! With strong Stamina and Courage together, you can do just about anything you desire!

How do you use stamina in the fall?: Being a wandering spirit like myself, and the fact that it's starting to get colder, it really helps on my travels. I wouldn't be getting very far without some decent stamina.

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why? Speed duh! I'm no match for those things! I'm a knight and all, and if I had someone to defend I'd probably stand up to one, but currently, I'd just want to get as far away from them, as soon as possible!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

The mare nodded without hesitation, "Of course! Why wouldn't it be? To be honest, my stamina is rather low... If I want to outlast my future opponents, I'll need it."

"Intelligence," Brioso grinned; it was as though she was speaking from experience as she continued, "If the opponent is better than you in strength, then there is only two options - you either concede defeat and escape, or out smart him... Sometimes even both. Brains can conquer brawn if you try, and you'll need the stamina to outlast that stronger opponent."

"Fall... I've never been through fall before," She mused out loud, flicking her tail thoughtfully, "I was born earlier this Spring, and there was plenty of good food around; fresh fruits, new leaves and grass... However, I guess as it becomes colder, these food can't survive anymore? I'll need stamina to get through this since food will be hard to come by! Without stamina, I won't have the energy to survive a day or two without much food."

Bonus!

"I did encounter one... Some time ago..." Brioso shivered; it was not a pleasant experience at all. At one point, she thought she was going to die at the hands - claws - of the skinwalker mare. "I ran as fast as I could, back to where Grencia and the herd was. She might be powerful, but I thought that in terms of number, we would win... And I was right. I even used the forest as my cover as I ran... So I'll go with intelligence! Without my brains, I would have died!"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sparrows_poppet
Participating Soquili: Rune
Link to Teepee: x

" Yes I believe it is." Rune stated while looking around. " I believe without stamina you would be physically/mentally unhealthy and sick all the time."

"Strength, hands down." Rune nodded. " You need to be physically strong enough to handle anything life throws at you."

" Fall you say?" Rune paused. " Well I guess since we are headed to the winter months soon, you have to be in peak condition to survive all that snow and very little food. Bulk up now, that way you survive the winter.

Bonus!
Rune thinks for a minute, " Well, I guess I would have to say luck in a way." He smiles and laughs. " Lucky if you can walk away unharmed or lucky if you can ran away fast enough."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pale Mist
Participating Soquili: Selena
Link to Teepee: behold!

"Ofcourse! Without stamina, we would not even be able to use any of our other stats."
"Speed. Speed is, to me, one of the most important stats. It can be harnessed in many ways. And with stamina, it lasts longer, and has a better 'kick' to it. And of course, you can go faster."
"During fall, the amount of food begins to slowly decrease. So you need stamina to keep you going, to keep you looking for food and/or shelter. Otherwise you die."

Bonus!
"Speed ofcourse. Its a skinwalker, you need to rush out of there as fast as your pathetic little legs will carry you. Are you seriously asking me this?"

Pale Mist

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

Stamina's pretty important, I think. Without it you can't run away or explore all the places that you want to, and if you don't have it then you also get emotionally tired faster too.

It seems like stamina would work best with strength and speed since without stamina you wouldn't be able to pull something or run fast for very long. But stamina would probably help with courage too, so that you could keep doing whatever you want to do.

Oh, I use stamina a lot in the fall. I walk around to get my last look at all the leaves and plants before winter comes and makes them all die away, and I run around and play before it gets too cold to do so.

Bonus!
Skinwalker... I heard someone tell me about them once! He said they were mean and liked to hurt people, so if I met one I think I'd like to have speed as my top stat along with stamina. That way I could run away and run everyone else I saw to start running too! I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:28 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ChaosTheories
Participating Soquili: Terra
Link to Teepee: Here

Is stamina important compared to all the other stats?: Of course! All stats are important if you're in my line of work. You can't cause mischief if you can't keep up with your victim, you know? You should be able to wear them out before you yourself gets tired...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?: Speed! Especially if your plans go awry and you are forced to run away... Got to be able to get away fast, and get far away too!

How do you use stamina in the fall?: Well if you're like me, you need stamina to reach a good place to spend the winter. My home becomes a desolate place once it snows so I spend my fall looking for the perfect place for winter. Sometimes it takes a lot of traveling.

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why? Intelligence, I believe. Skinwalkers are predators, right? You'd better be able to out think a predator who might have as much stamina as you, especially if it tracks you for days and days... What a scary thought. Can we stop talking about it, please?

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Fallaryn

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Fallaryn
Participating Soquili: Tsukiko
Link to Teepee: Click here

"To make a sure getaway from creatures that can kill me, yes indeed."

"Speed, most likely. As mentioned, if you want to get away from something that can kill oneself, stamina and speed together can and will guarantee survival."

"To keep up with the fact that the bears will be more likely to chase me due to their hunger from trying to fatten up for the winter. Don't want to be caught by a bear!"

Bonus!
"Intelligence, so that I can outsmart my pursuer. First I would try to talk the Skinwalker out of wanting to kill me. If that fails, then I can outmanoeuvre it by using my high intelligence to skirt around random obstacles more easily than the Skinwalker, and therefore outsmart it and survive."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Gureru
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"I'd say that stamina can only be considered important only if you are currently in need for it." Gureru replied with a nod. "If not then it's completely pointless and a waste of effort."

"The individual is the only one who can make any of them work best. Not one works better with the other more."

"I don't believe I'll be needing my stamina for much of anything come this fall. I'll answer your question once fall has passed." He lastly replied before taking his leave.

Bonus!
A last question was asked that sparked his attention. "A Skinwalker you say? That's quite a simple question you ask. If the Skinwalker didn't notice me I'd pick speed; I have no intentions on doing any extra physical labor like fighting if I don't have too. But then again if I had to I'd fight."  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Marinity
Participating Soquili: Abingdon
Link to Teepee: [x]

"It depends. If you're trying to run at top speeds, you'll need a lot of Stamina, along with strength, to make it far. If you're just trying to come up with an answer to something, and intelligence is all you need, Stamina fails to be useful at all."

"One might say Strength or Speed. Though it can vary."

"I doubt I'll be using it much at all."

Bonus!
"It seems like everyone says this nowadays, but... Intelligence. Considering the situation... would you want to Run or fight? You'd have to be smart enough to decide, I believe."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games