Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 pm
"Oh, wow...its like I'll be living in the opposite of what I'm used to..." said Ryann shakily as she absently pulled at a scarlet lock of her hair. "Really, I could join your coven? That would be very good, thank you so much...I don't know where I'd be without your help..." Ryann meant that last part very much.

"So, when does class start or is it a 'sunny' day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:19 pm
Sureana smiled. "Well it will be nice today so we all need to stay out of the public eye." Sureana noticed Edward flying over her head. "Yes?" Sureana asked. When he gave her the note she cursed quietly under her breath. "Ok well we need to go then. It looks like Kitten just got into some trouble." Sureana said to Ryann as she started to walk off.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 am
Kitten ran even though she was out of breath. She jumped over logs and tripped a few times. "Huff, huff...." she continued to run after taking a few stops now and then to rest. The baby owl she still held in her arms was hurt really badly, and Kitten had no time to carry it back to the house to help it. Cursing under her breath, she lifted the tiny bird up to a branch, and she left it there as she ran. Finally she saw the house. Kitten's face lit up. And then she just remembered, Oh my god, I left the corpse in the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:12 pm
"If you're sure. I'm gonna stay here with the kids for a bit longer. I'll be there in a little bit. Oh and if you need a guy to talk to Will's at the house, he won't disturb you unless you want to talk to him" Elizabeth told him and then returned her focus on the kids.  

Arriana_lynn

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:23 pm
"Ah, I see, can I help in any way?" asked Ryann, effortlessly matching pace with Sureana, she wondered what happened to Kitten.

But just then, a peculiar smell aquainted itself with Ryann, it was like the ordinary human smell mixed with the rustic twinge of blood. Her silvery-moon eyes quivered.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 pm
"No I just think that we need to get back to the house as soon as possible. Lets go." Sureana opened the stolen car and climbed in. As soon as Ryann was in the passenger side Sureana stomped on the gas as she raced to the house.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:15 am
Kitten burst into the living room and ran into the bathroom. She turned on the sink water and washed her face over and over with cold water. Calm down, calm down, she thought. Taking a deep breath, she sighed and said to herself, "I'll just wait for Sureana to come back..." She went back to the living room and waited. But she couldn't wait for long, she had to calm her nerves down. Kitten got up and started looking for Will, maybe talking to him to calm me down....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:29 am
Josh waved goodbye to Elizabeth and started walking back towards the house. Where ever he walked, sprouts started growing under his feet. It was beginning to be hard to walk. He sighed annoyingly and thought, I have to control my powers better. After a few minutes, he reached the house. It was unusually quiet; he walked in and saw Kitten walking room to room. What was she doing?  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:12 pm
A few minutes later Sureana pulled up to the house. She got out and walked into the house somewhat calmly. "Ok what happened?" she said when she saw Kitten.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 pm
The car stopped, but Sureana had already gone through the door. It was a beautiful house, with good space. Ryann immediately felt at ease here, despite all of the things she would have to get used to in Forks. A tiny ray of sunshine caught Ryann's pealescent hand, casting a diamond like glitter to it. Ah, I suppose I should be inside, she thought, grinning.

Once inside the house, Rye [her beloved nickname] touched one index finger to the back of the previously glittering hand, casting an inky black design on it...a sun.

"That should remind me to not go out during the sunny days.." sighed Rye to herself.

A R A Z A

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:50 pm
Kitten started hyperventilating. She breathed in and out, and then said, "I-I'm......I killed a boy riding his scooter in the woods. I was about to start feeding, but I heard someone gasp at me." Her face looked horrified, "I'm pretty sure it's not one of the werewolves in La Push, otherwise I would've been dead by now. But a human caught me! They were standing right there, a few feet away from me in the woods. I had to run back....." Kitten paused for a long time, then she finally said, "I have to leave Forks. Yes, leaving forks for a few days would work..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Josh saw Sureana walk in. He paid no attention to her. Going to the kitchen, he washed his hands. I need to go out...maybe going to the mall would be a great idea. He walked to the front door and was about go, but he saw another vampire, Rye, standing in the door way. Who is she? I've never seen her before. Startled, he asked, "W-who are you?"  

WineChan

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm
Rye looked up at Josh and answered curiously, "I'm Ryann..I just came here from Ireland and Sureana has let me stay. Who are you?" Her heavy accent couldn't hide the shyness to her voice, she was never good around strangers or boys. She pulled at a lock of scarlet hair before putting it behind her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Elizabeth watched the kids running around for a few minutes more. "Ok kids, time to go in" Elizabeth called. "But moooom" whined Emma and Jon. "No buts, come along. We'll come back out tomorrow" Elizabeth said, picking Caroline up. Emma and Jonathan raced each other back to the house and pushed past Ryann to get in. "You two... I'm so sorry about that. I'm Elizabeth and this is Caroline. Those two demons are Emma and Jonathan" Elizabeth said, Caroline burrying her face into her mother's neck. "sorry bout that" they called.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:50 pm
"Either that or we can just go kill the human around that saw you. That would work too. You choose." Sureana said smiling at how nicely thing were going with Rye.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff