Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:10 pm
Rommel_Desert_Fox
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
User Image

Need I say it?

I'm guessing the weapons double as flame throwers in that game?
While firing the triple-barreled machine gun (which wasn't a weapon in-game anyway) into the air qualifies, it's not what I was referring to.

Hmm, the WWI mixed with WWII style German helmet matched with a very American rifle?

Over sized grip? Warped stock?
Has nobody here ever played Wolfenstien? I'll give you a hint. B.J. Blazkowicz, the player-character, is an Allied spy escaping Castle Wolfenstien (a Nazi stronghold and prison) with nothing but the pistol and bayonet he stole from the guard he overpowered.
If what I have said offended you...

I played it. It was a fun game. I also face palmed at the sight of the Nazi soldier with an M16. I assumed that is what you meant.

... then it was probably intentional.
Exactly what I meant. Here's a cigar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm
i didnt know where to put this, so here i the biggest firearm noob thing ******** CNN

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/politics/sarah-pallin-and-cnn/t.43492695/

for the link and story click this s**t, you will laugh  

tokarov

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:00 pm
tokarov
i didnt know where to put this, so here i the biggest firearm noob thing ******** CNN

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/politics/sarah-pallin-and-cnn/t.43492695/

for the link and story click this s**t, you will laugh

There was no laughing. Only frustration and death.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm
I still get pissed off when people refer to the Gatling gun as a "chaingun".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This doesn't even LOOK like a Gatling gun.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:53 pm
I actually have one from Hellsing Ultimate.

Alucard's pistol reads "Hellsing Arms .454 Casull Auto". However, there's an inconsistency.

Alucard
"The silver cross of Manchester Cathedral was melted down to make these 13mm exploding shells."

.454 Casull is an 11mm round.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am
Requiem6661

Alucard's pistol reads "Hellsing Arms .454 Casull Auto". However, there's an inconsistency.

Alucard
"The silver cross of Manchester Cathedral was melted down to make these 13mm exploding shells."

face palm!!!  

tokarov

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:00 pm
I went to a sporting goods store today looking for a yellow raincoat and decided to look at guns first. While I'm looking at a handful of Remington 700s a group of kids who are probably between 13 and 16 walk by the airsoft guns are start talking about them, then one looks at the now massive wall of real firearms and calls his buddies over. They decide to skip over all of the hunting rifles and start breathing down my neck as I'm looking at M44s and two WASR 10s. The kid sees some AR carbine with a 16 inch barrel and screams 'IT'S AN M16 AND IT'S $1000!' then he looks slightly to the left and sees some eight shot pistol grip 12 gauge and screams 'That's a SAWED OFF!' Needless to say I had to walk away and look at slings until they left. ******** kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:21 pm
OO23OO
I went to a sporting goods store today looking for a yellow raincoat and decided to look at guns first. While I'm looking at a handful of Remington 700s a group of kids who are probably between 13 and 16 walk by the airsoft guns are start talking about them, then one looks at the now massive wall of real firearms and calls his buddies over. They decide to skip over all of the hunting rifles and start breathing down my neck as I'm looking at M44s and two WASR 10s. The kid sees some AR carbine with a 16 inch barrel and screams 'IT'S AN M16 AND IT'S $1000!' then he looks slightly to the left and sees some eight shot pistol grip 12 gauge and screams 'That's a SAWED OFF!' Needless to say I had to walk away and look at slings until they left. ******** kids.

Everyone is a n00b at some point...  

Freak_090
Captain

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:27 pm
If what I have said offended you...

When I was (more of) a noob I at least had the courtesy of keeping quiet or asking others rather than act like I know all that s**t. domokun

... then it was probably intentional.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:50 pm
tokarov
Requiem6661

Alucard

face palm!!!

Yes. Also, apparently, 9mm pistol rounds will rip a human being to pieces.

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Requiem6661
tokarov
Requiem6661

Alucard

face palm!!!

Enough of them will.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:34 pm
OO23OO
Requiem6661
tokarov
Requiem6661

Alucard

face palm!!!

Enough of them will.
ONE MP5 firing into ONE dude with ONE magazine is not going to tear them to shreds. We're talking a single 9mm round to the head achieving the same effect as a .50 BMG round.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:42 pm
Look up and watch the joke fly over your head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:52 pm
OO23OO
The one thing I hate about Gaia; you just can't show sarcasm.

Well, that and everyone else seems to be an idiot, and a*****e, or both.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:22 am
Requiem6661
OO23OO
The one thing I hate about Gaia; you just can't show sarcasm.

What I read seemed to clearly be a joke.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games