Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:06 pm
she turns and looks at larkin "ahh we meet again" she grins "i see, oh this should be fun" she grins wickedly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:10 am
(april you always have the sillyest name choices)

(and now shall be the return of BERYX)

Beryx being lost in the forest is now starting to get very irritated and begins to growl and clench his teeth. Seeing a few woodland critters he thinks it best to follow the larger feet print he sees, it being much to big to be any natural creature.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 am
runs across beryx's path* .... *just keeps running without a word cutting a small path for himself with 2 katanas*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am
"ok what should be fun?' larkin said confused  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:42 am
(lolz XDDD u kno it ^_^)

Reason grins even more, it was obvious that she was letting her vampire side take over  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:48 am
his eyes narrowing larkin's teeth became known "What do ye want."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:56 am
"what every vampire wants" she grins "blood, caos....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:59 am
"true but for a vampire to survive law must stay for without law man dies." larkin said smiling.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:04 pm
she nodds "true, but im one of those few who dont follow the law" she turns and faces him  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:19 pm
"you mean one of those many." still smiling  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:23 pm
she shruggs "ahh i see their are more of us who hate the law" she takes a step towards him "and soon enough it will be all of us" she smiles her nails turning black and long  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm
putting a hand behind his back larkin grinned "attack me at your own risk i never go anywhere unarmed."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:31 pm
"nobody ever does" she said smiling, she walks up to him, knowing very well that he would attack her, she runs her claws across his neck lightly, she smirks "now, why would i attack you?" she grins "their are other innocent people to hurt, but, ill save you for last"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:38 pm
a she finished her last sentence larkin whipped a pistol from the back of his belt and pushed it into her mouth "i'm warning you."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:42 pm
she narrows her eyes "warn me all you want" she said but it was all gibberish since her mouth was full, she pushed him back and wipes her lips, her eyes turning a pinkish color "shoot me, ill turn back to normal........but ill be back" she smirks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff