Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:58 pm
((She is in a room that she built herself and it has all her things in it........................................I'm confused because I don't think Fujuki knows how to get in the underground tunnels because Khana and Sero made them when they earned the title of chuunin and no one knows about the tunnels.they are in the mountain...oh well...))
Khana heared voices and the attacks."Thats no mouse" she said with a worried look on her face.She grabs her C.A.I book((Cold as Ice book...long story))and runs out the door she runs out just in time to see the other ninja die in front of her eyes and the last of the eletricity go away."Who are you and how did you get in the tunnels!?" she yelled angerly at him((she doesn't know the other ninja that you killed?right?)).She glared at the Raikou with an angry look but it went away and she now just stared at him with no expression on her face."Please answer my question" she said still with no expression on her and standing straight up.
((sorry for doing so many (())it will be more organized when I stop being confused sweatdrop 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 pm
((I don't think so, he was from the Village hidden in the clouds. I guess you could have her know him. That's your call ^^ ))

After spitting on the dead body, he looks over his shoulder seeing a young girl behind him. "So, you must have been the one sleeping." He said with a small smirk. "The name is Raikou, the Thunder of the Blizzard. As for being here, I've always been interested in hidden things." He said looking around. "Not only that these tunnels weren't here last time I was hear." He said still looking over the tunnels. "Oh and I know there is someone in hiding. I suggest that you come out, I don't like being stocked." His voice had a dangerous edge to it.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:35 pm
Chihiro: ummmmmmmmmm...okay...O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:55 pm
((no Fujuki dosent know about the tunnels but she said that that was where Khana DISSAPERD so she didnt know where she went >.<))
O.O he knows im here.....how could i be so reckless....... she thought to herself as she came out with a plain look on her face as she turned to Khana and then Raikou and then Bac at Khana "do you knpw him?" she said ignoring him as if he wasnt there ((srry shes just mean at the moment......for sum reason i dont know.....))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:14 am
"Not really..but as of right now I don't see him as a much of a threat as when I first saw him" Khana said with her evil smile with her eyes closed and arms folded."I'll introduce myself too then...I'm Khana Uchiha,Ice of the Polar Reigon.I built these tunnels with a friend a while back when I got the title of chuunin...and Fujuki why did you come?" she said staring at Raikou with no expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:56 pm
((WHOA! What the hecky-naw happened?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:00 pm
"Uchiha huh? I've had a run in with someone from that clan a while back. Don't really remember his name though, say this much though he really did give me a run for my money. Even though the resault was the same as most of my fights." He said with a wicked smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:48 pm
((Sorry Sero why sort of went off with out you for a couple posts you can come in if you want))
"Hpmh." Khana said turning her head."Besides being interested in hidden things whats the real reason your here?...I know your hiding something.." Khana said in a annoyed anger voice while clenching her fists.I really hope he is not after it.
((are you after something because Khana owns this death necklace its sort of like the one Tsunade owns))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:35 pm
Fujuki stood there "Ill go get Sero and Chihiro..." she turned to the stranger "....dotn try anything while im gone..." and she ran off to Sero and Chihiro  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm
Chihiro: hello...again  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:10 pm
"C'mon i found Khana and there is some one there with her...." she said leading the way......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:44 pm
*follows her*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:27 am
"I have no intentions of harming this young lady. I am only here on vacation." That was only the half truth. The real fact of the matter was he had gone over board with his last mission and now he was sent on leave to calm down and get him self under control. Control! He thought with a laugh. You'll never have full control while I'm around my little lightning rod. "Don't remind me..." He said out loud with out realizing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Khana stared at him blankly wondering why he had said that."Vacation...Doesn't seem very cheery to me"Khana looked at the ground thinking of when her parents abandened her in the polar reigon on a so called "vacation"."I don't like vacations....."She looked up and closed her eyes "Never did even as a child..........." Khana said blankly while looking at Raikou."But I won't let that get any way of yours....Your free to look around the tunnels just please don't touch my room...you can try to find the other tunnels I made because this isn't the only one..there are more..."Khana said then turning away and walking towards the end of the tunnels.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Fujuki, Chihiro, and Sero all reached where Khana and Raikou "Where did Khana go?" she said looking dead strainght at his face.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games