Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:59 am
(Alright, I give up for now. But I'll be back! Just you wait! Or, no, don't wait. Continue with your lives and let me attack you unexpectedly!) Walt retracted his wings and fell to the ground. "Ow." was repeated many times. He limped away with his left leg being hurt. "Glad I was low enough not to get hurt very bad." He limped over to her house and got there after dark. (Gonna wait until that time to post again)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:03 pm
Shiya looked up, "What is wrong?" she asked, a worryed look crossed her face.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:07 pm
Zach smiled. "The spirit left me, that's all." He waved his hands in the air, forming runes. A necklace appeared. He handed it to Shiya. "Here. This'll give you some control over darkness, light, fire, water, and wind. It'll also set off an aura flash if you're threatened. Normal people can't see it, but to aura masters like me and protective spirits, it's like lighting about ifteen flares, two beacons and a lighthouse."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:14 pm
Shiya smiled slightly, She held the necklace in her hands. She stood up slowly off the ground. She looked around, "Where are we?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:15 pm
Zach grinned. "My personal hideout. The woods behind the school. I come here sometimes to write."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:22 pm
Shiya smiled, "oh ok.. well i am going to head home in a little bit.. " she said. "I told my mom that i would cook dinner for her... And i dont feel like going back to school for another hour..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Zach nodded. "I'm gonna stay here for a while." He headed a little deeper into the woods, to his favorite spot, and took out his notebook and pencil, which he always had on hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:37 pm
Shiya made it to her house, She unlocked the front door and walked in. She started pulling out things for dinner, She planed to make spagetti and salad, her moms favorites. She got the water ready for the noddles and then begain cutting up everything for the salad. She started cutting up the onions when the knife sliped from her fingers, it sliced threw her right index finger. "Ow!" shiya cried out, She ran over to the sink and began to rinse the bleeding finger.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:42 pm
Zach was thinking, but his thoughts always returned to Walt. Finally, he asked Shiya, Why do you think he attacked us?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Shiya watched as the water chaged to red as she tried to stop the bleeding. i have no idea... she said, would you happen to know how to stop a rather deep cut from bleeding? she asked, She pressed the wash rag against the cut, most of the white wash rag had been stained red.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:48 pm
Zach sighed. I think I know how. I'm gonna come over, 'kay? For now, I'll try to get a protection spirit to help you. He started walking, calling on the spirits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:27 pm
ok... shiya replyed. She moved the rag to inspect the cut, before the blood came out again, she got a look at the actual cut. It was from the tip of her finger and it wraped around to her knuckle.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Zach got to her house soon. He knocked politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Walt got there not long before Zach and was concentrating on hiding. But decided that he couldn't. His mind was slipping, it was listening to reason again. Last time it did, it took from when he lost the Pac-man game to now to start again. He limped up to him. "Listen, I'm not here to hurt anyone right now. My mind is doing something wrong. But, it must have relaxed, it's letting me call the shots for a minute." He took his goggles and gloves off. "I remember what I do, I mean, I try to give advice to myself but I don't listen. I had been working last night for what I thought was if you ever turned on me. When I saw you attack those people, I found I no longer had control. I used to think that I would want to help people. Not with charity or being a doctor but just going from town to town doing what came up. Beating up abusive spouses to killing the rouge demon. But now, I'm hurting the good guys from the look of it. I don't know how long I'll have control so I can't stay long. I hope not to see you, but I'm sure I will. And the ooze, I'm going to perfect it. So watch out, you may not be able to get rid of it next time. I can't say anything else. I made a little camp over there. I don't want me to have any of my supplies or notes, but I'm sure you can find something of mine that will help. But I'm going to go now and if I end up dead, I'll come back as a ghost and haunt you until you get smart." He smiled and flew away. Soon, he was too high to get enough air and passed out. He took over and the good part no longer had control. The part that was in control flew to the ground and retracted his wings. "Time to steal a little something from Herbert West." He went into a Lovecraft book and stole a little of the Re-Animator formula but not enough to change the story. He added it to his formula making it a living thing and able to attack quicker, slower, or in a more around area. It can multiply and go from one thing to the next. So if one thing is infected, it can go into something/someone that gets close enough so that you can't take it all out with a spirit.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:15 pm
Zach was confused. "Um... Okay?" He sat down. "Crap..." He took out his sketchbook. "Now..." He opened it to a certain page. The sign of Chronus. The sign of Prometheus. The sign of Gaia... Ah. Yes. Sign of Hades. He took out his knife and carefully carved it into his palm, then placed it on the ground. "Father. Forgive me, but I need your help." Spirits flowed from the ground, up his palm, and into his body.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games