Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:54 pm
i got a cool power 2 *Kitty holds a fireball in her hand* c i can turn a fireball into any shape but thats not all *she gathers lightning in her hand* look *Kitty hits the wall w/her ball of lightning* cool huh ((looks like chidori))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 pm
Meanwhile!

*Chihiro walks down the street on the way to the cave*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm
((DAMN THAT WAS LONG!!! XP))
Fujuki just shook ther on the floor not able to speek "Fl-Fl-Fla" she couldnt even say his name....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm
((Yeah Chihiro back...oh by the way my last post was the last one on the other page...I had another simultanous post...again...just so you know...))  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:00 pm
((k))

*Chihiro senses someone following her*

"Hm?...WHOS THERE!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:03 pm
"Its dead now don't worry." Flame said picking up his sleth. He dropped it while blocking and left there during the fight. He put his sword in it. "Man that was close." Flame said rubbing his eyes. The no longer felt activated. "Wait!!" Flame said turning around quick looking at the monster. "I saw a monster almost identical to this one in that memory form Yomi!!" Flame said suprised  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Fujuki slowly got up shaking, she never believed that monsters exist but that completely changed "Flame....do you know what that is?" she asked staring at it incase it started to move again.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:06 pm
Chihiro: WHAT! Yoiu can see memorys!?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:12 pm
((Flame's eyes while in a fight.))
User Image

Flame turned around to see Chihiro. "Yeah, but only what they see and there is no sound. I explained it in the cabve but you wern't there on time." Flame said looking back at Fujuki "Don't worry. Nothing gets up after Hesta goes thought the head." Flame said raising his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:14 pm
Khana had been watching the fight since she followed to the sound of roaring.She was behind a tree and when it was over she ran over to them looking more worried then ever before.She shook Fujuki and asked her over again if she was okay.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:21 pm
Fujuki was already shaking, but with Khana shaking her to she was practicaly vibrating ((0.0 XP)) "Y-yeah im fine she said looking down.....how am i suposed to fight monsters like this if im terified....im not guna be able to help anyone....she thought to herself.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 pm
"Well it seems like Yomi has more questions to answear..." Flame said turning around. "I have a feeling this is connected to the crystals." He said to everyone there.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 pm
((hey i gtg mah cuzin is ova so bye!!!plz dont post alot w/o meh cry i wont be here this weekend crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm
((Me?!? Post allot when some one isn't there?!? Why would you ever get that idea?!? rofl I updated my profile by the way...I had to update his power to because well...he getting stronger....))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:58 pm
((oh mkay....i thought Khana was on 2 XP well it is 10:00 ova here <.<....>.> this sucks im alone!!!>.<))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games