Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:47 am
Charity stood there, blankly. What was she forgetting? Then she remembered. "My schoolbag," Charity said, frowning. "That's not good. Oh, where did I put that thing. I don't remember having it at the Cullen's house... and before that, we had to find Shaylene." Facing Belle, "I didn't leave it at school did I?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:16 pm
Belle thought for a minute and said, "you did, but its in your locker."  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:00 pm
Charity felt like the light in the atic had finally be turned on. "oh good," she said. Then she walked towards the door, humming merrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:53 pm
Shaylene turned and started walking back towards the school. Should be starting soon She thought. A few minutes later Shaylene walked into homeroom and took a seat near Alice. Howdy do? She laughed.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:59 pm
Alice laughed. She seemed to have gotten over last night's events when she went hunting. "Good, you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Uber ready to start this day and finish without any, quote un-quote, 'outbreaks'. Shaylene smiled at Alice and nervously yanked her fingers through her firey hair.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:28 pm
"We can only hope," Alice sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:51 pm
I saw that boy agian this morning. Rather attractive for a mortal. Shaylene giggled nervously and looked at her feet.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:34 pm
medusa56
Belle thought for a minute and said, "you did, but its in your locker."
"Uh, Belle, Were girl, -no offense just don't know your name yet- we should probably get to class. I enrolled my self last night, but i don't have my schedule so I'll have to stop at the office." I said in a hurry not to be late for my first day. Hopefully, the sooner i get there, the sooner i get out...doubt it... I thought  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:29 am
"hmm? Oh, my name's Charity, and yes, we probably should get going. I just have a problem with getting up on time," Charity said, and continued her walk towards the door.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:04 pm
"Yeah," Alice giggled. "But i love jasper," she said, so shaylene would be sure of her intentions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:50 pm
Alayna_blind_angel
"hmm? Oh, my name's Charity, and yes, we probably should get going. I just have a problem with getting up on time," Charity said, and continued her walk towards the door.
"Maybe if you were a vamp, you wouldnt have that problem." I said chuckling. I was going to have to get use to the smell.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:30 pm
Yawning, Charity replied, "I'd find one way or another to sleep in."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Shaylene smiled at Alice and nodded. I can tell. It is in the way you talk about him. Looking up at the clock Shaylene made a mental note that homeroom never actually started on time.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:29 pm
"I bet you would" I chuckled as i said it. I just wanted to leave. "Alright lets go."I said while walking out the door.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff