Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:40 pm
she walked in and had a look liek she felt like it was her home "ya know.....this loks very similar to the house i was in befre i found Mai...." she said smiling form the memories  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:52 pm
he walks in after her "really well thats odd, but ive lived here since i was six" he then walked into the only room other than the living room. the room he was in had one dresser with a picture of a man, a woman, and a child and a ring infront of it on the top of the dresser and a blanket and pillow on the floor. he took off his jacket and shirt showing the scars on his back and opend a droor on the dresser and pulled out a shirt and put it on  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:57 pm
her stomack turned when she saw his scars. you can tell inher eys she felt all teh pain he went thru all in one second, she quickly turned so she didnt have to feel it anymore and waited till he put it all teh way on. she tried to hide her face so he didnt have to see the pain in her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:04 am
he turned toward her "so other than your memories what do u think.... cuaz i mean it may not be the best or just that good but its still home to me"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:07 am
((lol you throw this sad house at me then ask teh question that i cant involve my memories in lol XDhow evil X3 lol XD))
she smiled "Well...it is liek hoem to me to....it is hard not to involve my memories cauz my whoel life was liek living here.....alone...kinda liek you...." she said smiling even biger  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:11 am
[cant help it xP]
he smiles "well thats a first... but then again i think ur the only one ive shown this place to"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 am
she laughed a little "Really??" she said taking a few steps around teh place  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 am
he walked into the living room "ya.... well most people dont like spending more than a few hrs with me.... especially if i fall asleep.."  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 am
"Ah i see......" she said taking it as a joke till the image came in again ans then said "ah....i see....-.-....." and her smile went down a bit  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:28 am
"ya well as u could proabably tell this is the living room..." he pointed with both his arms out like presenting something "and this is my room the chamber of wonders" he said with a stupid smile  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:33 am
"Wow cool name for a room.....why is it name that???" she said with a hint of humor in her voice and she laughed lowly that it seemed liek just a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:41 am
"well ultimutaly i dont know.. but i guess its because u dont know of everything inside.." he moved his mouth over to the side to make it look like he was pondering something ".. ok i got nothing just felt like doing something stupid" he gave another stupid smile  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:48 am
she laughed "oh really?? i know you have something up in ur nogin that your keeping from me" she said poking his forhead lightly wen she said that  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:52 am
he looked at her finger when she poked him "well i have been planning world dommination but i need to find a partner who is willing to call themself pinky"  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:58 am
"hmm....well if ya think about it...it isnt a bad name....." she hald her hand out "...im in..." she said with a playful grin mrgreen  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff