Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:33 pm
Kore noticed his little sound and wondered what he meant by it. She noticed him and Cerberus looking at each other and over heard Dulcineo. "Cerberus' presence is being summoned by someone?" she blinked and looked at Dulcineo. Then afterwards she looked over to Cerberus. "Cerberus I shall be fine while you go and talk with someone. No need to worry too much about me." she giggled. "I have Dulcineo to look after me, don't I Dulcy?" she batted her eyes softly and bit her lip softly, slightly having a pouty face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm
((( -lurklurk-
Not gonna RP tonight I don't think.
I'm too tanked up on benadryl.
So I'm just going to hang out and read.)))

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Ars Arcana

"I've had fun as well, and yes the prizes are... Prizes. As long as a thread gives items and gold, it'll be alive." Ars thought if she should dance as well. "But I bet this kind of event can be repeated every once in a while." She thought further. "Maybe every month with a host, something like that. ... And maybe today we'll see Kore and Dulcineo kiss." She choked. "I mean dance. Don't eat me, Cerberus!"
Lerina stopped her swaying and laughed at Ars' comment. "I don't think Kore would let him eat you. But the monthly thing could be nice. It would keep people talking. Hopefully."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 pm
"Of course you have me, dear lady. Cerberus, perhaps it is best that you pay my friend a visit there; he might tear himself apart emotionally if you don't." At long last--he couldn't think why he hadn't done it yet--he sat in his own throne, next to Kore's.  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:51 pm
Cerberus looked over at Kore for approval, she nodded and Cerberus bowed. "Then if you'll excuse me my Queen and Sir Dulcineo..." he then left and walked over to Julius. Kore smiled at Dulcineo as he sat next to her in his throne. She smoothed out her new dress she got that evening before the party. The golden embroidered chinese dress fitted her form. "Do you like my new dress Dulcy?" she asked him.

As Cerberus approached Julius, he bowed slightly. "You summoned me, Julius?" his red eyes looked into Julius' eyes. "May I have a seat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:58 pm
"You look lovely, Kore, as usual, and your dress certainly adds to it, if that's possible. You're probably the one making the dress look good, though, and not the other way around." He smiled again. "I dursn't ask what you think of my own look, though, as I know it's a little unorthodox."

Julius, meanwhile, felt a little embarrassed at Cerberus's formality, but nodded quickly. "Yes, er--please do." He took a seat himself. "I don't know if you'd really call it summoning, but... I do appreciate your willingness to provide company. Really, I was wanting to apologize for all my staring and awkwardness; I'm not always one for easy conversation, if you hadn't noticed."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Kore giggled, hiding her face behind her hand. "Oh Dulcy! You're making me blush! I don't think i'm making the dress look good. Your outfit isn't unorthodox, I quite like it." she traced his hand with her fingertips.

Cerberus blinked and sat down next to Julius. "I am honored to sit with you. Quite honestly... the ball is starting to bore me. I am glad that my mistress became queen and you're friend king, but there's nothing in it for me... Though I did get voted as Joker, that was a shock..." he started to ramble. For an immortal dog, he had a lot to talk about.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:09 pm
Eisoji
Lerina stopped her swaying and laughed at Ars' comment. "I don't think Kore would let him eat you. But the monthly thing could be nice. It would keep people talking. Hopefully."

"I bet I'm not edible either, but yes, but we all would have to actually assemble and discuss general rules for that. The same people can't win over and over again... It'd start to be kinda cliche. Maybe doing it so the winners host the next or are unelegible."
Ars started swaying on her spot, her movements still seemed a bit out of place, like she wasn't being touched by the air.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:20 pm
"If you say so. Not everyone has an appreciation for my sort of frills..." He shook himself before he could start on a self-centered tangent. "Well, whatever the case--either the dress looks good on you or you look good in the dress--it works."

Julius was perfectly content to sit and listen to Cerberus talk--for one thing, he was just as bored as Cerberus was, and for another, though he'd never admit it (Dulcineo would figure it out later anyway), this was an excuse to gaze a little without it seeming terribly questionable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:46 pm
"The ruffles look nice on you. Not anyone can pull of ruffles." she played with the ruffles a bit.

Cerberus sighed and looked at Julius. "So... how's it going with you? Must be weird hearing a mythical dog talk..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 pm
"Well. Thank you." At this point, he simply couldn't keep himself from preening a little; he hoped it wouldn't be a bother, but since attention had been drawn to the ruffles, he had to do something or else he would go insane.

"I'm... well, a little bored, but... I'm willing to go along with whatever makes Dulcy happy, since he puts up with my nagging and everything else." Julius looked at his nails, picking at a bit of dirt caught under one. "It's not that strange to me, to tell you the truth--it may be because I've only ever seen you in your humanoid form, even though I know what you normally look like."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:58 pm
(Looks like I have to go to bed now. Urgh. Well, if this still exists tomorrow, I'll be back.)  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Kore giggled at his figiting. "Oh Dulcy, you silly vampire, stop figiting." she started to figit with his ruffles just to spite him.

Cerberus nodded in agreement of he and Dulcineo's relationship. Julius did tend to whine a lot... Cerberus sat back in his chair. "My true form is much larger than my humanoid form. I would transform into it now but I think my mistress would be wondering why I did it and smack me for it and also... " he blushed "when I transform, I am technically naked.." he felt embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm
[Seems my vacations are over, people. I'll drop by tomorrow but i'll be short on time. See you all after day 9!]  

Ars Arcana
Crew

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas