Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 pm

IC: I was off far away, and all alone. 'Maybe I should have had someone come with me...' I arrived to the place I was looking for a while ago, and now just looking around. 'It's taken longer than I expected to get here.. I wonder if anyone is worried about me...' I heard a noise in the trees and gasped because it startled me. I felt like something was flying over me, so I looked up.. but there was nothing. I heard another noise and turned around while gasping again.. but there was nothing. Then something was behind me, and it grabbed me while putting it's hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. It had me in a lock, so I couldn't do anything; all I could do was struggle as much as possible. I heard a familiar voice, but couldn't recognize who it was. It sounded like a boy's voice, and he was laughing what sounded evilly.

OOC: Just letting you all know, it's Kaoru and Takada's brother. ^^ and this is what he looks like.
User Image
His name is Kazuki and he can fly obviously. He has strength that seems limitless, and has the power of fire in his blood. He's all about taking orders from his father, he actually hates his father, and doesn't want to hurt Kaoru or Takada. He's a great loving guy, but if his father orders him to do something; he has no choice but to do it or else his father will kill their mother. He's 123 but looks 19, just like Takada. (They were born at the same time.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:27 pm

"Sure swimming sounds good!" I said notticing the girl and Rina being rude then I snickered as I heard the girl tell Rina off before before using my sword to point in the direction Kaoru had gone "She went that is all I know...if your her sister then you should be aware that she has no memory..." I explained before looking her over 'Is it just me or am I only meeting beautiful wmoen today?'  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:49 am

Kay:
IT felt like forever that i flew. i landed and felt something tugging at my heart still on more. everything around me was on fire....i heard screaming i thought. i search for it. i doused everything eith water.

Kai:
I didnt hear anythign but she seemed to hear something.....coudl it be a trap?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:54 pm

I looked Sano over as well and nodded my head in thanks, "Thank you very much; at least there's one kind soul here.." I darted a look at Rina then back at Sano, "My name is Takada, and yes, I do know that her memory has been erased.." I looked down with a heavy heart, "My mother and I are the ones who sent her here with no memory of her past for a good reason.. but you do not need the details.." I started showing the weakness I had for my broken family... anyone who looked upon my face could tell I suffered much pain. I suddenly realized I showed this face to long; so I stiffed up and looked at Sano in the eyes, "May I know your name, warrior?" 'He's very kind...' I thought to myself, '... and very handsome... I wish I could have that kindness on my planet...'

Sexii_Shadow

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:13 pm

IC: I struggled harder, but still couldn't get free. He was very strong, and there was nothing I could possibly do to get away.

Kazkui: "Be still, this will only hurt for a second..." I said in a dark voice.

Kaoru: I gasped under his hand and had a shocked expression on my face. He had stabbed me all the way through my back and stomach.. there was now a huge hole through my body and I started to get faint.. I went limp in his arms, passing out into darkness...

OOC: Don't worry, she's not dead; just badly injured.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Sexii_Shadow
I gently placed my hands on my hips; I had little tolerance for girls with attitude. "I don't mean to pre-judge, but you seem like a spoiled little brat, who doesn't know the words kindness or caring." I gave her a glare back, and looked at Sano with a tender face, "Please,ido you know where she is or what direction she went? She's my little sister, and it's very important that I find her.." I always put on a tough face and act so I don't show my weaknesses... but really.. I was very loving and would've liked to make tons of friends.. I just never was allowed to, "If you're her friends, surely she would've told you how long she would be, right?"
She looked at him with widen eyes" Im not spoiled it's just that sano is the only one who knows where my children could be and with your sister in the way, it takes us longer to get where they are, which means what ever leads we do get could be wrong, because they have already left.And no she didnt tell us anything.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm

"Sanosuke Sagara, friends call me Sano," I said easily notticing the look on her face "Not that it's any of my business Miss Takada, but would not erasing her memories leave her more vulnerable? In so many ways?..." I asked remembering my own family related sadness for some reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Salem Delgado
"Sure swimming sounds good!" I said notticing the girl and Rina being rude then I snickered as I heard the girl tell Rina off before before using my sword to point in the direction Kaoru had gone "She went that is all I know...if your her sister then you should be aware that she has no memory..." I explained before looking her over 'Is it just me or am I only meeting beautiful wmoen today?'
Ok Sano, lets go we told her everything we know we have no use of staying here any longer" Diva said waiting for him.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Salem Delgado
"Sanosuke Sagara, friends call me Sano," I said easily notticing the look on her face "Not that it's any of my business Miss Takada, but would not erasing her memories leave her more vulnerable? In so many ways?..." I asked remembering my own family related sadness for some reason...
Diva sighs" Sano were leaving ok , you should be able to sense us right, well bye" She said as she jumped on a buidling and flew away.. with Rina following.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:32 pm

I watched them leave and gave a nervous laugh "I-I think I am in quite a bit of trouble..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 am

When they got there , they just soaked until Diva said" It's happening again" She said with a sad sigh" Hmm whats happening again?" Rina asked " Sano is spenging too much time with kaoru's sister just like he did with kaoru." She said angry." That is a problem isn't it?" Yes it" Lets wiat till he gets here ok.
OK
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:15 pm

"Well I should go before things get worse...but I have a feeling we will meet again." I smiled sprouting my wings and flying away soon coming to Diva and Rina "I am sorry for making you wait my queens." I said calmly bowing like one who is about to be knighted.  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 pm

My brother picked me up and started to fly by where my sister was at the moment. I still had a gaping hole in me, and it was getting worse...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:51 pm

I all of a sudden saw Kazuki holding Kaoru as he flew by. I gasped in horror at what happened to my little sister. I started getting angry... so angry... I pulled out my whip and the end of it caught Kazuki's foot. I yanked it down, and he fell from the sky and landed with a big explosion that could be seen from anywhere. Kaoru dropped from his arms and laid helpless on the ground. Tears came from my eyes and I yelled so loud, "KAORU!!!!" The whip was still around his foot, so I yanked him toward me and punched him as hard as possible; and he went flying and hit a tree, which knocked him out for the moment.

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:09 pm

Salem Delgado
"Well I should go before things get worse...but I have a feeling we will meet again." I smiled sprouting my wings and flying away soon coming to Diva and Rina "I am sorry for making you wait my queens." I said calmly bowing like one who is about to be knighted.
Rina looked at him then at Diva" Sano Diva here as told me some things about you that are not very good is it true that before i came you spent more time with kaoru than with her?" She asked looking at him suspicously.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games