Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Ben smiled and leaned back on the cold ground. "This is livin', kids."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:14 pm
she tilted her head and poked him in the stomach, is it the cold ground?" she asked with a slight smile. she continued to tap her foot along with the music.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 pm
"You kiddin' me? I run a temp of 108 when I'm cool." Ben said, raising his eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 pm
she looked at him wide eyed, "damn, and the doctor thought i had a high internal tempature." she laughed slightly. "108, geeze thats crazy compared to my 99." she shook her head and moved to stretch out on the ground near him humming the song and watching the smoke got up throught the hole in the roof.

"so erin, what did they mean by you're the only one who can carry a tune?" she asked randomly propping herself up on her elbow.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:31 am
Erin shrugged. "Most canines are tone deaf by nature. And since we're half wolf, it makes sense that we're tone deaf." she said, doodling aimlessly on the ground. "Interestingly enough, I'm not. I can't sing, but I can keep a beat and play most instruments."Ben nodded. "It's a curse most wolves have. It's unfortunate."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 am
teresia smiled. "i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't carry a tune. i've been singing, playing piano and the violin for years." she sighed, "it's always been my favorite passtime when everything else is bothering me. I even saved up for my first violin when i was seven." she looked into the fire thinking about how long ago she played. her parents didn't like it after a while. it wasn't because she was no good, it was just that they thought that she might be possessed by how she played. the piano is what they wanted her to learn and her voice had been nurished by choir when in school. she couldn't even fathom not being able to do those things. it made her sort of sad to think about them not having that experience.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm
Erin nodded. "I know the feeling. It's not easy being the only person in a sea of tone deaf bumpkins. I'm SO glad you're here."
Ben laughed and sat up. "We're bumpkins?" he asked.
"Yap."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 am
teresia laughed slightly at the preschool like term and nodded. "well then it will be nice to have someone to share it with. i've kept it to myself for a very long time."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 pm
Erin held out her fist to bump.
"Solid."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:50 pm
she turned the ring around on her right hand and gave a bump with her hand. it surprised her how much bigger Erin's hand was compared to hers, and she was always considered to have large hands. Teresia grinned. "Rock solid."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:23 pm
Erin grinned like a jackal.
"So now what?" Ben asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am
Teresia smiled and looked over at Ben. "hmm, i'm not sure." she then turned back to Erin. "Play somthing for us? i've never heard you." she asked politely. she didn't want to force her to do anything she didn't want to.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:11 am
Erin tapped her chin. "We could go to our house for my guitar."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 pm
Teresia smiled. "I'll grab my violin if you wouldn't mind." she shrugged modestly. "it will only take me a moment."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:53 am
Erin crossed her legs on the ground. "That's cool."
Ben hopped up. "I'll come with!"
Erin rolled her eyes.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games