Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:11 pm
"Not Bob?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:18 pm
"you think your funny?" he growls fire forming in his hands

she walks over to them two "err come on" she grins and wraps an arm around walt, messing with James "lets go baby, i have to find Jake" she smiles and walks away, taking walt with her, when they were a good distance away she quickly let go and took a step to the side "space i know, i just had to do that to see the look on his face" she giggles and looks around

Steam rises from his nose "you better stay away from her" he warned  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 am
Kitty got up, still not breathing. She deserved no existence but couldn't get rid of herself. She walked towards a portal smiling insanely. She was like a puppet and the puppeteer was hidden from view. Little did she know, she was slowly being erased from existence. If she had known this she would be able to celebrate which would have lead to her noticing everything around her. She had never belonged anywhere and soon she wouldn't be anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 am
His face? You should see the look on WALT'S face!  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:36 am
Kitty suddenly walked through the portal and found herself in a world filled with nothingness. she was in the the limbo realm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:26 am
She looks over at him "what?" she asked seeing his face, she smirks "sorry walt, wont happen again" she pats his shoulder and spots a little boy with spiky blue hair sitting on the ground "Jake?"

Jake looks up before smiling "ECHO!!" he jumps up and runs over to her, jumping in her arms "i missed you" he said hugging her tightly

"i missed you too little buddy" she smiles and hugs him back "hey, this is my friend Walt, Walt this is Jake"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:58 am
"Hey, little Hell spawn. Speaking of which, I better get out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:36 pm
"we should leave as well" she sets him down and forms another portal "come on jake" she takes his hand "well ill see you around walt, i got some shopping to do" she smiles stepping through and taking jake with her, leaving the portal open for Walt, she waves and jake waves as well as fire surrounds them and they disappear  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:05 pm
Walt follows through the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 pm
(stupid brother hogging computer, only have couple of minutes)
She buys some clothes and toys for her brother before returning to the same fountain as before and thinking "where do you want to live Jake?" she asked messing his blue hair up, she smiles

"umm...im not sure....is that walt guy going to come with us?" he asked kicking a stone "is he your boyfriend?" he asked

she blushes "no, hes just a friend"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:44 pm
During this, he'd been doing paperwork, getting almost nowhere, cursing, feeling like drinking, and finally looking for them. He set down near them and hid his wings. He went over, "Hey little Hell spawns, how's tricks?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:50 pm
(gtg)
"we have names you know" Jake said splashing water

She smirks "so, what are you up to Walt?" she asked blocking some of the water "dork" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:02 pm
"Not much, successfully. And yes. I know. I'm just used to it because I plan attacks on Hell from my office in Heaven."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:38 am
Kitty stood mesmerized by a voice in her head. It told her to stop the war and yet to cheer on the war. she felt her consciousness begin to fade and eventually found herself on earth. she felt like she should warn the others but ignore what she had been told to do.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Jake looks at him "What???!!!???" he yells standing up "your going to start a war on our friends and family?" he had horns starting to poke out "You Cant Do THAT!!!"

"calm down please" she said hugging him "its going to be okay"

"you cant" he said and then starts to cry  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas