Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:42 am
The shadow clone disappeared and the real Jynx kicked Zero towards the window, he then ran up to Fell and started punching her so fast that the human eye couldn't see, he then kicked Fell in the stomach and threw her into Zero, who then flew out the window, Alkaid tryed to run up on Jynx, but in a failed attempt, he caught her punch and twisted her arm untill it broke, Jynx seen Fell throw something towards him, and he caught it with his finger, soon after Roxas, Sora, and Riku arrived to help Jynx fight his adversaries  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:56 am
Zero coughed up blood and jumped back through the hole in the wall.
"Katsu!" Fell yelled. The letter bomb went off in Jynx's hand, maiming it. Alkaid was done with her prep for her jutsu. With one hand, she did the handsigns and yelled, "Forbidden Jutsu! Trial by Fire!"
The entire room erupted into flames, heading strait for Jynx, Sora, Roxas, and Riku. It engulfed them in black flames.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 am
Roxas put out his right hand and the flames were consumed in it, his hand then was ingulfed in the flames, he said"Forbiden Jutsu!! Black Fire, Fist of Turmoil", then he appeared in front of Alkaid and lunged his fist into her stomach, sealing her chakra and hurting her at the same time, Sora then shot into the hole where Zero was at and blew him back outside, Jynx laughed "Why do you think I wore gloves" he said as he walked up to Fell and put his hand on her chin "Your question cannot be answered, because Forte is dead, how can he have emotions, but since he is apart of me now, he may have kept some of his memories of sorrow and passed them into my mind" Jynx said before he chopped her neck to make her fall unconcious like Shincho  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:25 am
Zero hit the ground hard, jarring his bones. "Damn..." he muttered. His eyes flashed red. He shot through the hole one more time, knocking Sora flat on his back.
"Sharingan..." Alkaid muttered, looking at Zero. And it was true. Zero's normally yellow eyes had turned to a Sharingan, and he looked like he was about to kill someone.
Alkaid's body then started to contort. She grew claws, fangs, a black tail, and black wolf ears. Her wounds started to heal. "You picked the wrong Village to mess with." Alkaid said. She moved quickly, leaving three deep red claw marks in Roxas's back.
Zero looked down at Sora and booted him through the hole in the wall. "Payback." he muttered.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 am
Roxas wasn't the type to get attacked and not retaliate, he kicked Alkaid off of him and his eyes turned red, he then grabbed his head and started yelling, he transformed into a green monster that once someone called the "Life Virus" he started to crush the wolf with his massive hands before he seen his brother taking a beating from the boy named Zero he punched Zero into a wall and waited for Sora to get back inside, Sora then came inside, with a evil grin on his face he had charged his shot when he was outside and was planning on shooting someone, he seen Zero on the ground and ran over to him, when his face was at gun point, he blasted Zero through the window completly breaking it, his eyes were red, he was a sharingan user also, Jynx picked up Fell and started walking down the stairs, he was taking her to the real H.N.I.C hideout so he could talk to her

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:48 am
Alkaid fell to the floor unconcious, but her body wasn't done yet. She got up slowly, her eyes silver and growled ferally.
"s**t... not again..." Zero muttered as he struggled to get up. He coughed up blood and looked at Sora directly in the eye. "Tsukuyomi!" He yelled, trapping Sora in his genjutsu. Sora felt like his body was being slowly pulled apart, ripping off his arms and legs.
Alkaid jumped onto Roxas's back and shoved her hand through his stomach, ripping out a fairly large portion of flesh. She licked the blood from off her arm and cackled. Zero then appeared behind her, knocking her out cold. He sealed her with a barrier jutsu. "Damn pup. What a wonderful time to lose control." He muttered.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:05 am
Sora soon broke out of Zero's genjustu, he was even angrier than he had been, he activated his mangekyo sharigan, and transformed his arm back to normal, he ran up to Zero and started punching him, he then tripped him, grabbed his legs and threw him back outside, this time he jumped out with him, and done a move he learned from Sasuke, Lions Barrage, after he finished the combo, he threw Zero back into the air towards the hole, he jumped up and as soon as Zero got to the hole, he grabbed his leg and threw him back down to the ground, creating a giant crater, as he went through the hole and seen his brother already healed, he knew that blood healed his wounds so he let Alkaid cut him, Meanwhile.... Jynx was already in the forest with Fell they were halfway to the H.N.I.C base  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:22 pm
shincho chased after jynx but shincho not only was he at full power he was so angry thathis chakra went way to far he knew he would die for doing this but he had to shincho was now infront of jynx your going to die you bastered.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:12 pm
Zero groaned and slowly got up. "Dammit..." Fell's been captured. If I let them beat me, I can see where their base is. Alkaid's pretty much out of it right now. I can't let her turn into a Balkar, Fell'd kill me. He thought. I'm running out of options...
Sora and Roxas stood infront of him, both not playing any games. The wounds that Alkaid had inflicted were already healed. He watched them warily. "Damn my luck..." he muttered again. Then again, H.N.I.C. is the one that destroyed my home and everyone in it when they wouldn't cooperate. This situation is getting worse and worse.
He went down onto his knees and started to fire off handsigns. Large masses of chakra gathered within him and he finally released it. Fire isn't the best option, so water it is... "Forbidden Jutsu! Twin Dragon Typhoon!"
Two huge dragons formed and swirled around Sora and Roxas, trapping them within the typhoon. They were hit numerous times, but nothing drew blood. Zero had learned his lesson.
---
The first thing that Fell noticed was that nothing smelled like blood. The second thing she noticed was that there was wind whipping at her face, like she was being moved somewhere. The last thing she realized was that someone was carring her, and she couldn't move. She opened her eye.
"s**t!" She yelled...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:18 pm
fell said shincho be quit shincho took his sword and shoved it in the ground witch gave fell enrgy to get away. shincho then took his sword and said jynx your going to die even if i die with you he said in a calm voice.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:48 pm
*Chihiro runs toward the group*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:31 pm
shincho made three shadow clones one to tell chiro what was going on one to help zero and the other to help with the next attack.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:11 pm
(My name is Chihiro...not Chiro -_-)

Chihiro: what the heck is going on!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:21 pm
[sorry sweatdrop ] well lets see jynx attacked the leaf village captuered fell and i'm about to kick hia a** with my new sword.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Chihiro: I'll help you!