Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 am
squeakers_13
Robin smiled. "Come on. I'm a wind and air person; I have a dorm room, but my roommates a nut, and I can't stand being cooped up inside a tiny wooden box." She shivered. "So I keep mostly to the trees outside school hours. The higher up I go, the more I can feel the wind." A dreamy smile crossed her face as she felt the caress of the breeze around her. "And what about you? Why aren't you in the dorms? I woudl assume that you coudl live in there if you wanted."

"Not really... I don't have the finances to even pay a week in a room. I do work, it's just that I earn just enough to buy my school material and clothes, the cost to enter the school and food and that's it... The rest are either made, given to me or stolen... But I don't steal much... The biggest thing I ever stole was.... well... Yeah, but it makes a while since... I'm happy it still looks new. But I gotta starve myself, or nearly to be able to make it work for a while... You'll see what it is later on... Just something that crossed my mind, aren't we supposed tobe in class?" Rock make just 2 last cookies, 1 he ate and the other he handed to Robin. "I made them..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:32 am
"Well," Robin took the cookie and bit into it., "This is really good! Um, considering what the school just went throguh, I think classes might be canceled for today." Besides, I haven't seen a single teacher. "Where do you work? The school has student positions, and you can negotiate for lowered room and food prices if you work for them." A smile flickered across her features, "I work in the library, who would have thought, so it's not to bad work-wise either."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 am
squeakers_13
"Well," Robin took the cookie and bit into it., "This is really good! Um, considering what the school just went throguh, I think classes might be canceled for today." Besides, I haven't seen a single teacher. "Where do you work? The school has student positions, and you can negotiate for lowered room and food prices if you work for them." A smile flickered across her features, "I work in the library, who would have thought, so it's not to bad work-wise either."

"I'm not really... Confortable around too many people... I work at some store that seels swords, but they're collection swords... They can't cut, due to their round sides... And well, I like to be outside, cuz that's where I've grown... And I'm not really the negociative type, so I can't really get things right when I try and get a deal... My boss knew Sonya before... So that's why he hired me, knowing that my hands can produce lots of heat and that my wings can send cold winds, or control cold water, they are useful for smithing. Plus I can get roots to get pure metals and jewelery from the ground back to me... So, I got my uses to this man. He makes lots of profit and gives me some, cuz I'm the one furnishing all the materials..." Rock looked around before sitting down to the side of the roof, where he was just that morning

((What time is it now in the RP? And at what time does the school finsih? I kinda wanna know, cuz I'm thinking of things to do, but I need these facts =P Oh and I'm leaving tomorrow night t'ill wendesday, cuz my job require things I need to go to and my friend's the one living closest to the places I need to go. He also needs to go there... But until now, I'm still there!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:10 am
jackie turned to face rex, she was blushing a lot "do...........you think.......we.........could......play a game" jackie looked at the floor, her hair covering her eyes and face.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:45 am
Rex looked at her and smiled. His inner child had slightly returned, and he felt his spirit growing slightly more playful "I see no reason not to. What did you have in mind?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:53 am
"Mmmm." Robin saw down on the side of the roof and then flopped back so that she was laying down with her feet and knees dangling. "So much has happened today. A part of me wished that something coudl happen everyday so that we don't have to go to school, but the rest of me just wants things to be quiet now." She was silent for a moment and then laughed, "What if all of today was just a test by one of our teachers to discover the extent of our gifts? That woudl be quite interesting."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:32 am
- pyro pulls up in a car after beign gone for a while and i go to the front desk this time wearing a badge a police badge and my two hip holsters both loaded an i get papers and flip through them then i take off my badge and weapons an hand them to the secretary and go to my room for a nap-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm
squeakers_13
"Mmmm." Robin saw down on the side of the roof and then flopped back so that she was laying down with her feet and knees dangling. "So much has happened today. A part of me wished that something coudl happen everyday so that we don't have to go to school, but the rest of me just wants things to be quiet now." She was silent for a moment and then laughed, "What if all of today was just a test by one of our teachers to discover the extent of our gifts? That woudl be quite interesting."

"Who would? They're all scared of us! Unless... There's one with hidden powers and not scared of us... But it was caused by Jakie, you know that... She got enraged after seeing us up here together... I saw her look at us then run inside all angered up..." Rock said. "Well, going to the brink of death everyday isn't what I prefer most, though... I like putting it in danger but not passing close to lose it..." Rock made a flute appear in his hands. "I play all kinds of instruments... I just love music..." Rock started to play a soft tune, floating in the breeze sound a sweet as sugar would taste to the mouth.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 pm
While everything dissapeared from the sight of Chii all she heard was the voices of the wind not a single life by her. Chii stared at the colors painted by the wind sun and earth as she followed where the wind had leaded her. She saw two living thing in her sight. A student and a little girl sitting on a bench. Slowly walking away each step silent as the wind itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:45 pm
Robin listened to Rocks song, and smiled. It had been a long time since she coudl remember hearing someone else playing. As she listened, her fingers reached automatically to the black leather pouch still strapped to her leg. They pulled out a black tin whistle with silver swirls that seemed to dance with the music and three bright red tassels at the end that fluttered in the slightest winds. Robin fingered it, savoring the feeling of the one item that remained hers. Then she raised it to her lips, and began to play in harmony with Rock, turning the sweet beautiful tune into a biter-sweet song that would make anyone listening cry.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 am
((sorry i'v not been rp a lot))

jackie looked at the floor "could we .............play..................catch?"
he hads twiddled with the hem of her cloak nervously as she waited for rex's answer

(( sweatdrop thanks))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:38 pm
squeakers_13
Robin listened to Rocks song, and smiled. It had been a long time since she coudl remember hearing someone else playing. As she listened, her fingers reached automatically to the black leather pouch still strapped to her leg. They pulled out a black tin whistle with silver swirls that seemed to dance with the music and three bright red tassels at the end that fluttered in the slightest winds. Robin fingered it, savoring the feeling of the one item that remained hers. Then she raised it to her lips, and began to play in harmony with Rock, turning the sweet beautiful tune into a biter-sweet song that would make anyone listening cry.

Rock let go of the flute it landed onto a stool that seemed like it played the flute by itself.
''It comes from the place where we were to get all the weaponry... ANything there is magic, and this stoll can play any type of flute, trumpet or saxophone. The wind blows inside it and it just blocks the needed holes. it'll follow any rythm as well...'' Rock put his hand towards his side as a acoustic guitar appeared strapped around him. Behind them, the daisies grew taller and wrapped together to form human-like bodies. Instruments formed in front of them. Violins, flutes, panpipes, bassoons, basses and nearly all intruments ever existing formed in front of the flowers-in-bodies all standing in the field behind them. A whole orchestra followed the bet of the song that Rock and Robin had started. The pure melody seemed to make the very wind around them dance.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:12 pm
snuggle89
((sorry i'v not been rp a lot))

jackie looked at the floor "could we .............play..................catch?"
he hads twiddled with the hem of her cloak nervously as she waited for rex's answer

(( sweatdrop thanks))

((Welcome! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 pm
A smile tugged at the corners of Robins mouth. As she continued to play, the song turned until it was major instead of minor. A laugh burst out of her as she played, and she couldn't help herself; she drew up a wind that picked up the loose leaves of the trees and make them into a person who danced and played in the music. As she played, she looked over to Rock, and smiled.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games