Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:46 pm
((what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm
((*Le Gasp*

Heh. Something I picked up from my oneechan.))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:57 pm
((Oh, kk!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:26 pm
The large ring finished powering up and the bomber hovered over head. "ten minutes slayer thats all they have left" he said and the bomber opened its bomb bay.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:30 pm
"Mmm.. these guys are taking much too long.. Wonder what's going on" he said with a frown "Oh well, that'll just make it all the more interesting" he said, with a sigh, he was getting bored with it all, and wasn't sure what'd happen next.

"Go ahead, take your turn" the necromancer said, but in doing so, shouted a word "ä-}╕╬◄▬" upon saying it, the entire room was submersed in at first darkness, then the walls dissappeared, giving way to an icy river, then at last a pale gray light illuminated the entire area, no color visible, the river itself tugged at the souls of weaker humans, more likely than not pulling their souls into a deeper level of death than that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:34 pm
The copters saw this and hovered closer to investgate. The commander looked at the sky and then looked at his watch. "to the death comes.. those who fail die" he said coldly  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:50 pm
"The death comes?" he said curiously, wondering if they were another type of vehicle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:00 pm
The ring began to glow and the bomber aimed the missile. "to those that succeed they see the light but it seems they have failed and see nothing bu the dark" the commander said pointing at the ring. It was black now and it looked like blood was on it.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:06 pm
"Hmm.. a pity then" he said, shrugging, "So then, they didn't make any kills?" he said looking at the area the missle had gone.

"W-Where are-" krad started, but looked around "How did you?!?" he said, a necromancer had never brought others into death before, at least nto without the bells, and he could still feel his own warmth, they wern't just spirited into death, they were physicly there "That's not possible" he said at first, but realized his arm was back to normal, the free magic had somehow been either reversed, or amplified, he couldn't tell, but either way, it was impossibly strange, raising all sorts of questions that he, as an assassin, should have, but didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 pm
It fired and the bomb hit the ring. It was amplified and aimed at the school. "five minutes slayer they better hurry" he said holding up his hand.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:02 pm
She looked around simply, "'bout time I saw dad again." She smiled. "Do you think this scares me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:23 pm
Zach became almost frantic, a strong wind starting to blow. Five minutes before they blow the place! Hurry, hurry!  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:30 pm
Chill out Zach, we're in hell...come join if you want to...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm
Zach smiled. I have no desire to see Hell before my time.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Its not too bad...I grew up here....  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff