Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

kelpiebeans

9,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:32 am
Hey, I'm Nola, or you can call me Fly. I love RPing, writing, and reading, and I am uber obsessed with christian rock music and horses... and wolves. I love sci fi, fantasy, and anything to do with dragons and werewolves. I have a sci fi robot rp in the roleplaying realm... its so lonely there! make it not so!! lol

PS I am currently surrounding by escaped asylum patients and I need help. Donations of nail files and bobby pins are much needed. wink xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 am
American_Flyleaf_Girl
Hey, I'm Nola, or you can call me Fly. I love RPing, writing, and reading, and I am uber obsessed with christian rock music and horses... and wolves. I love sci fi, fantasy, and anything to do with dragons and werewolves. I have a sci fi robot rp in the roleplaying realm... its so lonely there! make it not so!! lol

PS I am currently surrounding by escaped asylum patients and I need help. Donations of nail files and bobby pins are much needed. wink xd

Welcome Im Ava you can call me Ava.. tehe lol any ways. We hope you like this Guild and can you post the link and ill check it out smile . I to like werewolfs and Vampires. And im so for a peace between the two lol any ways have fun and enjoy the guild
<3 Ava

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 pm
American_Flyleaf_Girl

Welcome! biggrin

Hehe, I don't have bobby pins sorry. razz

And @Ava -- Thanks for welcoming people. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image&&all she wants

Hello, my name is Adreana but everyone calls me Skittlez ^_^
I love reading and I write poems and attempt writing stories. I love role-playing but I don't do it much because every role-play I've found had people typing one liners. I love fantasy; anything dealing with magic, demons, and angels mostly.

is someone afraid of losing herUser Image

randomdinoninja

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 pm
Welcome Skittlez hope you enjoy the guild.
And @Otulissa: Your welcome. biggrin
<3 Ava  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:50 am
Worldxofxdreams
User Image&&all she wants

Hello, my name is Adreana but everyone calls me Skittlez ^_^
I love reading and I write poems and attempt writing stories. I love role-playing but I don't do it much because every role-play I've found had people typing one liners. I love fantasy; anything dealing with magic, demons, and angels mostly.

is someone afraid of losing herUser Image

Welcome, Skittlez! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

TemptressLycoris

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 am
Hello, I'm temptresslyocoris, you can call me temptress if you like. I like to read romance novels, writing poetry and watching anime. I love to roleplay but I'm quite shy with doing it with people I don't know. Srry about not posting sooner, I have been having issues with one of my guilds. I promise to post more in the future.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 am
Take your time with whatever issues are plaguing you. We're a nice bunch of people here. We may not be entirely too patient sometimes, but if you ask, we're more than happy to play along.

EDIT: Hai guyz. Bet'choo can't guess who I'mma supposed to be!  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am
TemptressLyocoris
Hello, I'm temptresslyocoris, you can call me temptress if you like. I like to read romance novels, writing poetry and watching anime. I love to roleplay but I'm quite shy with doing it with people I don't know. Srry about not posting sooner, I have been having issues with one of my guilds. I promise to post more in the future.
Hi~! And welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:00 pm
Virgil Lifeson
Take your time with whatever issues are plaguing you. We're a nice bunch of people here. We may not be entirely too patient sometimes, but if you ask, we're more than happy to play along.

EDIT: Hai guyz. Bet'choo can't guess who I'mma supposed to be!
EIKRE!! I recognize you, because you always loved the name "Virgil."

heart heart heart  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

bipsquamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm
^__^
I'm Saki~
I do role play a lot (bot not really recently, I guess), and it really has inspired me.
So now, all I do is write. It's a big hobby of mine.
I love both anime and cosplaying~ ;D
Music is cool, too. ;3
*nods*
Yupyup. xD

And I apologize greatly for not posting.
D:
I'm pretty forgetful when it comes to guilds.
I'm usually in the forums.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:09 pm
Saki Ree
^__^
I'm Saki~
I do role play a lot (bot not really recently, I guess), and it really has inspired me.
Music is cool, too. ;3
*nods*
Yupyup. xD

D:

Welcome to both you and Temptress we hope you both enjoy this guild. Fell free to ask Otulissa, who is our Captain, or another crew member or other member if you have any questions. Please try to post as much as you can. Have a good day.
<3 Ava

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:56 pm
Saki Ree
^__^
I'm Saki~
Music is cool, too. ;3
*nods*
Yupyup. xD

D:

That's okay. Have fun in our subforums! biggrin

And you cosplay? *glomp* I love cosplayers. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:51 pm
Um, hi...I'm Flame
I love to write just about anything when inspiration strikes. I love music, role-playing, and drawing. (though I'm bad at all of those >_<) And I'm in a anime club/cosplay group at school.
Sorry for the delay in posting! My computer has decided to add posting to its long list of things it doesn't want me to do.

FlameSabaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:06 pm
FlameSabaku
Um, hi...I'm Flame
I love to write just about anything when inspiration strikes. I love music, role-playing, and drawing. (though I'm bad at all of those >_<) And I'm in a anime club/cosplay group at school.
Sorry for the delay in posting! My computer has decided to add posting to its long list of things it doesn't want me to do.

Hi~! I remember you. 3nodding  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games