Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:15 pm

"zach? whos zack?" he asked still trying to pull skye out of the hole.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Skye suddenly yelled, "NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Vines whipped Bane viciously, snapping at him like cobras. Skye crouched down low in her hole, trying to make herself as small as possible.

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Bane roared and set the vines on fire. "whats wrong let us help" he said reaching toward her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:23 pm

"Don't. Just let her stay there. That's why I haven't tried to get her out."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:24 pm

Elena flies into a tree and sits on a branch, she closes her eyes "i dont know" she covers her face "everytime i try and sleep i think of the school" she said "and what they did to me and everyone else..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:27 pm

stealth jumped into the tree next to her. "tell me what happened?" he asked. Mark stood and watched them.

Bane stopped and backed off, "blasted demigod..i am a god of death...a werepyre and you dont want my help" he growled turning.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:30 pm

Skye murmured, "Only two people, mother," To Aphrodite, visible to all in her godly glory. She stood outside the hole. "Let only them touch me." Aphrodite nodded knowingly. "Loves is confusing, isn't it, my child?" She knelt down, caressing Skye's face. "But you've found someone, haven't you?" She giggled. "I remember my first love-Ares..." She sighed. "I have to go now, Skye. Take care." She turned to Herbert. "Love my child... Even though I am goddess of love, I am swift and merciless in punishment. Father won't object to hurting you... Treat her well." Golden light shimmered around her, and she disappeared.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:32 pm

Elena looks at him before looking down at her hands "they gave me these wings and made me a freak" she said "they stuck so many needles and ran so many tests, they wore us out so many times, it just wasnt fair. And when we misbehaved, they sent the erasers to teach us something" she shudders and rubs her arms "i knew alot of mutans that didnt make it, it was horrible" she felt a tear roll down her cheek and quickly wipes it.

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:33 pm

(I have to go now.)

"I don't love. I do my work. That's it. My formula and destroying that school. Those are the only things in my life." He got up walked back to the cart.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Bane sighed. "the goddess of love" he said quietly, "so now i have seen her"

Stealth put his arms around her, "i know your pain and im her for you" he said to her, "and i want to stop them from doing this but its so hard when your alone"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Skye started crying. "Zach and him... The only two..." She hugged her legs. "And now Mother is going to kill one..." Tears flowed freely. "Why, why?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:39 pm

bane held out his hand, "i have no true meaning in life so i want to help you save them..but only if you let me"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Zach appeared. He took one look at Skye, then crawled next to her and hugged her, drying her tears. "Shhhh... Shhhh..."

Skye hugged him desperately, crying more.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 pm

He turned the headlights on.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games