Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:13 pm
cathmor kinda choked on his laugh: umm.... welll... no.. no they werent... ur mother was my daughter in this life to me and a warrior who died when she was born from child birth i raised her from a distance leaving her in the care of humans until she was old enough to leave she died thinking i was her uncle  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:26 pm
Aridas nodded slowy, still confused.
"is this...my mother, or a reincarnation?" he asked, knitting his eyebrows a little. he supposed that it didn't matter. he had risen from his chair in general tenseness and paced around a little every now and agian as he talked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:33 pm
cathmor sits drinking from his glass eyeing him: aye shes ur mother but also a reincarnation of the old person  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:38 pm
"Ugh. All this talk of reincarnation makes my head spin." Aridas huffed, folding his arms and looking at the wall ahead of him. He then looked over at Aizen.
"What do you think?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:46 pm
aizen has been sketching cathmor: hmm? what do i think? i think alot of things u must be more specific than that hon

the rough sketch even though uncompleted looked like some of the other cathmor showed him  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:53 pm
"well, what do you think of the reincarnations- do you think it's true? And...well I dont' even know how to begi to make use of this information." he laughed, still tense.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:58 pm
aizen places her sketch aside and gestures for him to come sit against her legs on the floor: come sit ill help u relax, its true i even met ur mother quite a few times but when someone is reincarnated they come back with stronger memory flashbacks of their previous lives only when they see something their old life still remembers which is never much but strong emotions like lov can linger on objects, ppl, or ideas with such an intense blanket it jogs their memories either too much they go insane or just enough that they wanna find out more.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Aridas sat by her legs and sighed, resting his head agisnt her.
"Do you think sh's been reincarnated again? She must have... I mean, I'd know if she wans't dead. She was a human..." he insisted that she was human, even though he was no longer entirely sure. But he was half human - or he had been, before he was sired.

[whoops,sorry, bedtime again >< see you later ^_~]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:05 pm
aizen starts to rub his shoulders for him: she was human but u inherited great blood from 2 different purebloods u should be proud of what u have yes ur mother was just another reincarnation and in the next life ur mother will be yet again a mistress or wife to milord  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:43 pm
aiden: walks over smoothly as he can toward the young woman that gave him the drink  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:51 pm
the girl watches him silently  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Aridas shook his head.
"No, I won't let her go back to him!"
As soon as he spoke he relaised how futile and ridiculous that statement was. She was a different person now. He sighed and tried to relax back onto her.
"sorry."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:08 pm
aizen says nothing sliding her hands down his chest and kisses his neck: hush relax at least now u no who ur real grand parents are think of it that way and u no more of azriel and u no that cathmor isnt going to hurt u so u have another safe house besides mine if anything should happen to me now if u have more questions of azriel or anything else u should ask or let cathmor makes his finally say and we can go bac to my home *sits up in her seat fingers playing in his hair softly and she was silent*  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:13 pm
Aridas smiled up at Cathmor.
"yeah, thansk for beinga ally in all this."
he serached his mind for any more questions.
"What does Azriel acrually do? Is she the ruler of this place? What kind of riule does hse have? I mean, i she a threat? Should I be worried about the tattoo?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:23 pm
cathmor putting the drawlings away and looks at the sketch and aizen nods and he adds it to his collection: well u r my grandson *plces the drawing book back*

cathmor walks to him and bends down and places 2 fingers under his chin and tilts his head to the side looking at the tattoo: welll number one its her mark not a tattoo theres a difference if she gave u a tattoo im sure A it wouldnt tingle and B u would be a familer not a free living thing anymore. *cathmor goes and sits down* azriel is alot of things to this place i guess u could say shes a ruler but more like a queen who lets her puppets do the true ruling except in her city im sure uve been to las noches. ur father happens to rule more than she does she just gives him a kick in the a** to head in the direction she wants if he starts moving away from her wanted direction. but here in las noches and even the whole of romania she is fair and cruel but justice is fair she makes sure of it.

cathmor leans forward gravely in his chair: yes she is a threat to everything we r she is the keeper of the true key to vamperialism u kill her we all r dead meat... i dnt no anything about the mark its just like her necklace that is all i no  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games