Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Cheetahs Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 pm
NAME: Sam
ABOUT ME: i like animals
PETS: 5 dogs, 1 cat, 2 ferrets, 2 rats, 1 hedgehog :]
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: art, photography,music,
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 3 months
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: im an outdoors kinda person  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm
NAME: Enshara or Rin (I don't like to give my real name out too much over the net. lol)
ABOUT ME: I'm currently engaged to a wonderful man. In my free time I'm usually here on gaia, playing video games, reading, singing, writing, drawing (although I'm not very good at it), and watching anime. I multitask a lot so I'm usually doing a lot of things at once. I go to anime conventions often and enjoy them greatly.
PETS: I currently don't have any pets but when me and my fiance move we are hoping to get one. My fiance wants a cat but I'd like a german shepard. lol
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I sorta listed them above but I'll list them here too.
~ reading
~ writing
~ singing
~ drawing (although not very good at it)
~ playing video games
~ watching anime
~ attending anime conventions
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan/Pagan (I say both because both paths called to me at the same time)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been reading all the information that I can to learn as much as I can. I'm not sure how long I have been studying the paths.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I haven't been able to actually practice my choice of paths because of the fact that I do not wish for anything to go wrong. I am looking for a teacher to help me along as I practice. Unfortunately, where I live, there is more churches then people who practice either of my paths.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

TheWarriorDemon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:54 pm
NAME: Xena
ABOUT ME: I am the child of young parents, and my mom has always had Witchcraft and Wiccanry books and objects around, so I've basically been learning since I could read.
PETS: 2 dogs, 3 cats(maybe 2? crying ) and a sister
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
reading
writing
drawing
singing
acting
i enjoy the arts ^^
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I basically said it before, but I've only really started getting serious this past year, I think it's actually been about a year since I began.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I can never get the right supplies to really do anything, so I never really celebrate and I feel like a terrible Wiccan for that  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:22 pm
NAME: Ashley. But you may call me Ravvy
ABOUT ME: I'm a strange, friendly person. I have a passion for learning pretty much anything I can get my hands on or are interested in at the time. I'm prone to weird injuries. I'm mature and have an open mind.
PETS: Cat named Luna, she is my treasure. 3 Birds and several fish.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, listening to music, witchcraft, learning/research, watching movies (Horror ones are a fav.), anime/manga, Japan, Egypt, Greece, paranormal, graphic design, video games, martial arts, animals.
CURRENT PATH: Not entirely sure, as I do not know the various paths there are to take. But something solitary.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in witchcraft and other mysterious subjects, such as the paranormal, since I was about 12 or so. When I witnessed a young girl get possessed.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I used to have premonitions. I'm also able to read people by observing their everyday behavior. I can see the subtle details that change in their behavior when they are sad or I can sometimes tell things about them they've never told me. Like something that happened in their past. Just from watching and listening.  

inix0303

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Anannsul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:10 pm
NAME: I don't usually share my real name online... so you can call me Ana.
ABOUT ME: Oh i don't know what to say... >.< I'm a shy yet outgoing person. (when i get used to my surroundings i open up) I'm mostly anti-social though so unless talked to I don't really talk. I have an over active imagination...
PETS: 3 rats and 4 fish
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Role playing, web designing, and gaming, and writing. biggrin
CURRENT PATH: Slightly wondering... unsure of which direction to go...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been dabbling and partially studying for about 10 years... I've tried rituals, talking to spirits, Tarot (with my dragon deck <3), Runes (with dragon runes <3), Numberology (which I can do just not explain it very well) and hmm.. that's about it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: o.o Umm... I loooove dragons and the color purple. ^_^ I feel I am from somewhere else (as in not from any Earthly places like heaven or hell or the spirit world) but its because of my end of the world dreams that occur sometimes. I feel that I am here to maybe.. protect or help aid in the drastic change that I feel will happen in 2012. If i am getting closer to being prepared is what worries me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm
NAME:Josh
ABOUT ME:I am random, funny, weird, and fun to be around
PETS: 2 dogs altho i wish i had a bird
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, RPing, facebook XD
CURRENT PATH:uuuuhhh XXDD you guys are like so percise on this it seems imma just say that im pagan i guess
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: my interst has been scattered upon the years but offical it was last year
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I REALLY WANNA LEARN TO PLAY THE VIOLINNNN XD also the game  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 am
NAME:My name is Jen, though Kyndryana is fine also
ABOUT ME:I am married, with a son who will soon be a teen (which is a scary concept!). I am a homemaker, though I hate housework, I do love to cook. I am very open minded, and love to talk.
PETS:We have two cats: Kali (who is addicted to coffee and chirps at me when I stay up to late and she thinks I should be going to bed) and Shadow (who is afraid of the dark and cries if she can't figure out where you are)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:I love to write and read. I am interested in about every kind of art, especially weaving. I am a consummate scholar, I love to learn about just about anything.
CURRENT PATH:I consider myself a seeker. I think that everything can teach something, and sometimes the greatest insights come from the least obvious sources. I have my roots in witchcraft, but I have branched out into bits and pieces from all over. My personal practice is very eclectic. I use what works for me.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:I first got interested in high school, and it's been about 17 years since then (which is shocking to me when I count it out!). I was interested in poltergeist and ghost activity since I was a child.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Can't think of anything off-hand, but if there is anything anyone wants to know....just ask smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm
NAME: Viz
ABOUT ME: I'm addicted to reading fantasy/sci-fi and I love taking photographs with my manual film camera <3
PETS: A cat named Rascal <3
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, photography
CURRENT PATH: Solitary Eclectic Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested about a year or so, but studying for six months now.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Merry Meet and Blessed Be )O( 3nodding  

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

paintspatter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 am
ninja

NAME: Rob
LOCATION: Currently, Pensacola, FL. As I'm in the Navy, that will change.
ABOUT ME: I'm an Airman in the U.S. Navy.
PETS: There's a cat back home named Kiku.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 7 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm glad to have found an Internet Wicca community.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:50 pm
NAME: Faolan
ABOUT ME: I'm a writer, a Pagan and an expectant parent. Expecting a son in February 2011.
PETS: I have one cat named Gemini.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, reading, RP, gaming, history, mythology, vampires.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan - do not have a specific path; it's more of a personal one.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: About ten years now. Started out studying Wicca but found the path that was right for me in eclectic Paganism.  

Faolan Shadowquill

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100

Lex1490

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 am
NAME: Alex. Or Lex. Whatever you'd be comfortable in calling me.
AGE: Uhm, am I allowed to reveal that? Okay, I'll say it, but don't treat me as a child. I'm only 12.
ABOUT ME: I'm an unknown writer. XD Lol. Uhm, I recently broke up with my first boyfriend. We lasted one year, one month, and two days. I guess having a long-distance relationship is really hard to cope up with. I like chicken, and I dislike softdrinks. I hate the feeling of it going down my throat. I'm usually quiet, but loud when provoked. I refer to myself as 'crazy', but I am never 'insane'.
PETS: We used to have a dachshund, Tahi, but he passed away just recently. I miss that adorable little hot dog. Beside him we have a fighting fish, a Golden Retriever, a dalmatian-looking stray dog, a shih tzu(did I spell that right? xd ), a dog that's half-shih tzu and half-dachshund((Yes, it's the son of Tahi and our shih Tzu, Delilah.)), and a another shih tzu, but male this time.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love RPing. Writing, reading, and browsing for books in bookstores are other favorite hobbies of mine. Other than that, I love peace and silence. I lvoe listening to music too, though.
CURRENT PATH: I'm Catholic. But I want to learn the ways of a Wiccan. I want to be an Atheist, and just praise and believe no one but who I want to praise and believe in.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: One year, at the most.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I have a guitar, and would really love how to play it, but I lost all five picks, so I figured if I didn't let it out, my parents wouldn't have to know that I lost them. They always get mad at me for being so irresponsible. I want to visit France, and to get over my old boyfriend who ditched me for such a simple thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm
NAME: Kreedence ^-^
ABOUT ME: Im a bookworm & a twin,i love music.
PETS: No pets, mum doesnt really like animals crying
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: play guitar,draw,listening to music,read
CURRENT PATH: Wicca...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Over a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I wasnt born around pagan religion, i never thought of anything around it. I only know a handful of family and frined who are from a pagan religion. btw my mum loves that im interested.  

oMaori

LadyAmamizu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:40 pm
NAME: Amamizu
ABOUT ME: I'm currently enrolled at the University of North Texas studying Fashion Merchandising and hope to do some sort of international business one day. I'd love to live in Japan, if possible. If not outside of the country, New York would be quite interesting. Love it there.

I also run a blog in my free time (geared mostly toward fashion and art) and think establishing myself in the blogosphere would be an interesting accomplishment.

PETS: I have a kitty named Midnight.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: fashion, shopping, art, spirituality of many kinds, movies, books, quality alcohol, many other things
CURRENT PATH: eclectic, I suppose.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've loosely been pagan for quite a while, since I was about 12 or so. Right now I'm looking to increase my knowledge and expand my spiritual abilities. I feel like I've been too distant from my spiritual side.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nice to meet all of you. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:49 pm
NAME: Hanna ^^
ABOUT ME: Im still in school.. going to an art college.. want to be a painting artist :3
PETS: None sad but really want one T-T
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Like painting, religion, piano, computer, reading, being lazy and art (:
CURRENT PATH: Not sure.. very mixed by the moment :/
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I´v always been interested, but I´v started some serious studying lately biggrin
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Really glad I got accepted ^^  

Hannipp

Profitable Businesswoman

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 pm
NAME: Savana (usually I don't share my real name online, I guess, just call me Dirz or Kyoki...)
ABOUT ME: Only child, I have ADHD :3 so I'm random XD
PETS: 4 cats and a dog, and I love them with all my heart
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Visual Kei, Japan, video games, sleeping, listening to music, drawing, writing, and reading.
CURRENT PATH: Agnostic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've always been interested in the religion since I was a kid, I didn't start really studying it until I was in 7th grade, though that studying was just mainly reading things on the witch trials in Europe and the US. Freshman year of high school is when I really started checking into the religion.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My mother is catholic but she doesn't go to church. When I was young I used to go to church with my mom's godmother when I stayed with her for the weekend, but never really understood it. Its hard to say weather or not I actually believed in 'god' when I was young, because I never knew much about the religion and such. Religion was never really forced upon me by my family and I was never a regular church goer and the people I hung out with weren't super religious either, that's probably how I became the way I am now.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games