Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:59 am
Errol McGillivray
xd Kinda dead dudes unite.

Heck yes.

hearofdorkness.com is already taken, which is LAME. But we can snag .org or .net.

I had such the greatest idea for an interaction with your avatar. But I'll wait for Crazy-meister's response first.

No, seriously. I have enough juice over this zombie issue to type out a good small novel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:52 am
Errol McGillivray
RPDOfficer
Nice. I was hopefully gonna catch a train to the city this month for a concert of one of my favorite bands ninja
Make sure you buy your ticket at the station and not on the train. Oh and if you're drinking age, the Houlihan's in Penn Station has great drinks and excellent nachos.

Oh believe me. I know. A round trip ticket for me to Penn is 22.50. I don't feel like paying what...75% more or was it 4 bucks more...one of those. I've been to Penn a lot. The city is one of my favorite places to go. Buuuuttt. I'm not the drinking age xD I'm 4 years from it razz

Edt:
quaxcalibur
which band would that be? eek

OMFGBANANAS QUUUAAAAXXX!!!111 er...*cough*...It's Stratovarius. Finnish Epic Metal group. Woo-ah! ((yes they sing in English))  

RPDOfficer

Lazarous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:10 am
Oh yeah, zombies are totally underrated. I mean, all they're being used for mostly is class B minions!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:14 am
Zombies? Pfft. I mean, zombies rock. But Lickers will pwn all.  

RPDOfficer

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:57 am
Except Jason, who is apparently the only zombie that can fight.

I'm not sure where he acquired his mad skillz, however, since he was apparently a picked on, sad, shy little boy and spent the rest of his time alone in his woods missing his mommy.

Unless they LIED and he actually went to a DOJO for all those years.
Because after that, despite the sack on his head, he could take some teens OUT. And a little while later he was good enough to take on a variety of people with some actual training under their belts.

...Lickers?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:13 am
User Image
Licker.  

RPDOfficer

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:26 am
But that IS a zombie, isn't it?
Just a subclass?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:33 am
Zombie < Cerebus(zombie dog) < Licker < Hunter < Tyrant.

Zombie is at the bottom.  

RPDOfficer

Leifer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:04 pm
RPDOfficer

OMFGBANANAS QUUUAAAAXXX!!!111 er...*cough*...It's Stratovarius. Finnish Epic Metal group. Woo-ah! ((yes they sing in English))
O.O Sounds spiffy. I love foreign metal (as in foreign to the USA). <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:58 pm
RPDOfficer
Zombie < Cerebus(zombie dog) < Licker < Hunter < Tyrant.

Zombie is at the bottom.

Where do vampires go? And Werewolfs? Not to mention Giants and Trolls and Demons and...

I don't like Stratovarius. =P Too much yelling for me. I prefer Nightwish.

Lazarous

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:04 pm
Wow. Someone that Knows of Stratovarius....What about Blind Gaurdian, Iced Earth, Luca Turilli or Demons and Wizards?

And I'm going by the Resident Evil monster scale. None of those in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:11 pm
I have at least heard of the first three. >P I live in Scandinavia and I like Nightwish, so people keep forcing me to listen to other Fantasy Metal bands.

I'm going by the standard Fantasy scale. =p That should really be considered the standard - if we're gonna pull in all sorts of obscure gaming zoology we'd be stuck here forever.

Lazarous

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:14 pm
Oh...Well since I'm a Resident Evil Dork. It's the only scale I go by.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:25 pm
Teh Res Eve is vastly inferior to teh Mario!  

Lazarous

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:56 pm
sadly, that reminds me of one of my cats neutral  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games