Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:27 pm
"Oh, that's okay! I'm sure Myu and Kii forgive you. Right, sweeties?" Mirabel said, giving her two cats a long look. They mewed affectionately in response as Mirabel knelt down to pet them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:03 am
Chris cautiously sniffed the air. He could scent these two strongly because they were close to him, but he didn't smell any attackers on the way. He gladualy calmed himself, letting his body relax. The danger was past, now was as good a time as any to figure out who these people were and what they were up to.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:42 am
"Smell something?" James asks, seeing Chris' actions. Cautiously James glances around, looking for anything that could have alerted the wolf/dogs senses.

(*pokes the freshman*)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm
"No. There's nothing on the way." Chris responded. He sat down, calming himself.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:02 pm
Mirabel picked up Myu, placing her on her right shoulder, and then picked up Kii, placing this cat onto her left shoulder. Mirabel cooed to them, "There you all go, my sweet little kitties!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:26 am
"So why are you out here? There's gotta be some reason, or people like you'd be staying at home where it's safe." Chris said this like he'd rather be home, but in truth he was most at home here, on the battlefeild.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 am
"We're looking for a friend and Hope's older brother." James explains.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:28 pm
"Hmm..." Chris said. He knew they'd need a real fighter if they were going to survive out here.
"I'll come with you." He said at last.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 am
Mirabel knew that Chris was trying to be "nice" by offering to come with them. She got the feeling that he didn't think they could really fight.

Mirabel narrowed her eyes at Chris and hissed, saying, "I don't need any protection, thank you very much...!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:11 pm
"I never insinuated you would need protection. I only offered my services to you to aid in your current quest." Chris answered her calmly, showing no emotions. That was how a soldier was trained to act.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:46 pm
"We'd accept your help, but we don't need/wish anyone else getting lost or injured due to our mission." James replied, trying to play the middle man.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 am
"I was trained as a soldeir. Injuries will mean nothing to me, and I can help with most minor wounds. And you'll all be lost out here without some sort of guide." Chris answered. There was a need in there, a desire withen him, some part of his subconsous he could not explain that told him that being with this group was being a part of something big. And he allways liked being a part of something big.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 am
(BTW Otulissa I got a hold of Starlight on deviantart.com (she has an account on there now. =D ) She said to continue the RP without because she was really busy with school, life, and writing her story (whichs she's been posting on DA) )

"If your a trained soldier shouldn't you be... with all the other soldiers?" James asks, "Besides like Mirabel said we are tough enough to take care of our selfs."

Not looking like much himself James decided to demonstrate his abilities. Opening his notebook James quickly draws a humanoid shape, geared with the weapons of the Spartans (ie a 3 foot wide shield, a long spear, and a backup sword). Once completed the drawing sprang from the paper and took a battle stance beside James. "See?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:44 am
"I quit the army. I prefer freelancing. And I never said you weren't capable of defending yourselves. I only said I'd help. If you won't have me, then I'll have to leave you with two minutes to get out of my territory before I drive you out. We wolves are rather, territorial." Chris said, smiling.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 am
( XD Writer's block, can't think of anything to say. )  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff