Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:52 pm
As they backed up Jynx's clones stabbed them all through thier spines. "So predictable." He muttered as the fell to thier knees.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:07 pm
"Problem solved." Kazu said, holstering her guns. She glanced over to Heiwa, whose eyes had turned again. "Yo, you need to calm down." She said.
Heiwa shook his head and grinned at her. "I'm fine!" He said, but she knew he was lying.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:11 pm
(Lets skip to the final round that was bound to happen, The Jynx squad, versus our team.))

Jynx and his clones lined up, each one ready for the battle. Jynx remembered he might have to use his special technique on Heiwa, so he wrapped his right hand up with bandages. "Lets go." Jynx said as he gestured his hand, telling them to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:18 pm
Ami fired first, blasting them away with her bazooka. Kazu also fired shots at them, using her agility and speed to out maneuver the clones. Heiwa hung back, watching the battle. He wasn't going to jump in until it was absolutely neccissary.
Kazu shot one of the clones in the skull. "I said I'd do that to you sooner or later." She laughed.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:25 pm
a group of clones all went at shickto shickto did absulutly nothing then one threw a kunai shickto took it threw staright up in the air and said every one duck then shickto said shadow clone tornado the kunai started to twirle in the air then millons of kunai came out killing half of the clones.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:21 am
Now only Jynx was left, but he took advantage of the situation, easily getting out Shickto, and the girls with some small kicks enhanced by his chakra force. "That was too easy." Jynx said as he started battle with Heiwa. He dodged all of his electrical attacks, but got hit when he forgot about Heiwa's speed. Jynx stood still in the same spot holding his arm and moaning at the pain of the shock.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:55 pm
Heiwa's eyes flashed yellow once again. "Maybe, this time, I'll be able to reveil who I really am. Let's see you push me to the edge, Jynx." Heiwa challenged. He readied his sword, though he knew it wouldn't do much against Jynx, and built up massive amounts of electricity within his body. Heiwa was a generator in more ways then one.
He vanished from sight, jumping over Jynx and cutting his back. Blood dripped off the edge of the sword as Heiwa attacked Jynx again. The electricity shocked him everytime Heiwa hit him, and Heiwa hoped that would be enough to stop him. If not, he would have to use his last resort move, and Kazu would kill him for it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Jynx knew Heiwa hadn't realized he was using his lightning force to charge his special technique. Jynx rose up off the ground with a ball of lightning in his right hand. Within seconds, Jynx's hand was straight through Heiwa's chest, blood dripping from his fingertips. Jynx pulled his hand out and waved it to remove some of the leftover blood. "That was a small demonstration." Jynx said as Heiwa fell to the ground, unconcious.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:12 pm
shickto picked jynx up by the neck and said are you a dumb a** jynx becuase i would like to see you trying to do that to me.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 pm
Jynx did some handsigns with one hand, and at Shickto's request, did a Chidori through him, causing him to drop Jynx and fall to his knees. "Neither of them are dead, thier just hurt, badly." Jynx explained putting each of them on his shoulders to take them to the medical room.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:30 pm
shickto woke up at the hospital and could barely move but even with that he forced him self up he looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:35 pm
"Finally up you self concious b*****d." Jynx greeted him walking into his room. "You shouldn't request anything from me, ever again." Jynx added as he sat down next to him. "You were asleep too long, Heiwa woke up 30 minutes after I claimed the prize money."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:40 pm
oh sorry i didn't get the hand book on geting your a** kicked and wakeing up with an injury.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:41 pm
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't get the manual on Trying o make people feel better." Jynx said walking out the room.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:45 pm
shickto forced him self out of his bed and started to walk out the door the docters tried to hold him back but shickto still powered threw them and was able to get out side.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff