Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:28 pm
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.
:p

an ally. Woot! cool *hi-5's scubby*

Can I join the party? virgin strawberry daiquiris are the best! Cause you can drink as many as you want and not fear the ensuing headache.
*doesn't know what those are* ^^;;
Sure. cool *raises glass full of black coffee* this is my alcohol.

CAFFEINE! *starts vibrating with energy*
Sorry, take strawberry juice, blend it with real fruit and crushed ice. Set blender on very good crushing speed. Usually you would also add something alcoholish but the virgins are alcohol free. My roommates would make them all the time and I would always take a virgin cause I didn't want to drink.
cool. cool so tis basically a strawberry smoothie then. ^^ That i will take.

Yep yep! Tis a strawberry smoothie. I had a couple other ones made with different fruit as well. still can't figure out how my roommates got the alcohol though. Was all in our sophomore year, we was all 20.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw

Can I join the party? virgin strawberry daiquiris are the best! Cause you can drink as many as you want and not fear the ensuing headache.

Sorry, take strawberry juice, blend it with real fruit and crushed ice. Set blender on very good crushing speed. Usually you would also add something alcoholish but the virgins are alcohol free. My roommates would make them all the time and I would always take a virgin cause I didn't want to drink.

Yep yep! Tis a strawberry smoothie. I had a couple other ones made with different fruit as well. still can't figure out how my roommates got the alcohol though. Was all in our sophomore year, we was all 20.

so how old are you now then? O.o *ish 20 herself*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:46 pm
Me is 21 now. Have been for a month. I thought you gave me a present as well? The reason my main is worth so much is cause of all the stuff people gave me. I had one heck of a Gaia party.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:20 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Me is 21 now. Have been for a month. I thought you gave me a present as well? The reason my main is worth so much is cause of all the stuff people gave me. I had one heck of a Gaia party.
I think I missed it. V_V Sorry.
But i had already given you a panthercorax agate that I snagged for 10k. 3nodding If I weren't broke at that time... oh yeah, someone gave me the wings so I donated to you. xd I remember that too. ^^ Well, happy b-d my friend. xd rofl
(k. i'm getting off... too tired... how horrible of a pun is that? seriously... wow. I amazed myself there... that's pathetic... )  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:30 pm
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
I think I missed it. V_V Sorry.
But i had already given you a panthercorax agate that I snagged for 10k. 3nodding If I weren't broke at that time... oh yeah, someone gave me the wings so I donated to you. xd I remember that too. ^^ Well, happy b-d my friend. xd rofl
(k. i'm getting off... too tired... how horrible of a pun is that? seriously... wow. I amazed myself there... that's pathetic... )

You already did enough for me. I could not take anything from you even if you gift wrapped it and threw it at me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:33 pm
rofl *waits 4 it*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:37 pm
aecy
rofl *waits 4 it*

*pokes with new found tail*
ok, you got me. you gift wrapped it and threw it at me and I took it. I was missing this appendage though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 pm
enjoy. cool You really are starting to look dragonish now. cool  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
scubaso
mmm... i'm with aecy.
not a drinker.
:p

an ally. Woot! cool *hi-5's scubby*

i have to agree with you guys! what the point in getting drunk? sweatdrop i dont wanna offend people but its just an exscuse to act stupid but not for all people but most. ehh what would i know?
I join the non drinking party (well non alcholic)!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:54 am
mmmm... strawberry smoothie...  

scubaso

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 am
Shareta
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw

i have to agree with you guys! what the point in getting drunk? sweatdrop i dont wanna offend people but its just an exscuse to act stupid but not for all people but most. ehh what would i know?
I join the non drinking party (well non alcholic)!

well... people are often pretty stupid while sober... so as an excuse to act stupid it's rather dumb...

But the point of being drunk? everything gets more fun mrgreen

sure, you can have fun too while sober, but you'll have even more fun while drunk!

Ever tried roleplaying while drunk? I strongly suggest it, it's through the roof hilarious! mrgreen

especially of you have one that's only semi drunk and can remind everyone else the next day of the events that took part ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:34 am
Yup, but, you see, I try rather hard to avoid acting stupid.
Fun or no, I'll take the strawberry smoothie. cool
And teh black coffee, muahahahahahahahahaha.
(I already have enough natural craziness... I don't need alcohol to undue everything and let me act like the crazy, weird, over-the-top idiot I could be if I let myself even without alcohol. >>;; nope. not a good idea... Then again, for all I know, I could be an angry drunk instead of a goofy one... and that... would be bad. O____o;;;; Yeah... I inherited Hhorrible tempers from both sides of the family.... *used to beat up her older sister as a little kid* )  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:36 am
pictures of my hair color.. the new one... it's supposed to be red-purple.. pink something..
i has a stupid phone camera stare
as soon i as i get my paws on a decent camera and a good light i'll post some more .. (maybe)... omg.. i've turned into a camera whore sweatdrop
User Image
notice the color please.. leave my face alone scream (hides the nose)
and this is just the hair .. User Image
... oh.. and this the best picture of me ever 3nodding
haha
don't i look pretty ?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:40 am
you guys have been talking about alcohol for the last 7 pages or so...
i avoid cameras when i'm under the influence xd  

justkittykat
Crew

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:46 am
there were never any cameras around when i got drunk the all of two times. oh and once i get my new camera (either this friday or next week) ill be posting a lot of pics of me. hopefully they arent too bad. oh and kitty you look great in that top pic dont say you look bad, n i like your hair color.  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games