Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:06 pm

"I won't let him win." He whispered softly in her ear. "I love you."
He held her tightly.
"And what would you do if i were simply to sweep her off her feet again and take her home, Prince Gabe?" Challenged the prince.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:11 pm

A tear trickled down her face but she quickly wiped it away. "I love you too. Be careful." She whispered back. Gabe drew his sword.

"I will not give you that opportunity." The rest of the guards drew their swords but Gabe shook his head. "No. This one is mine."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:16 pm

"i'll strike a deal with you. A duel between the two of us. Not for her affection, I refuse to treat her like an object, but I will fight to prove my worth and for her freedom as well as any other member of her family you may have trapped here. Either way, it's a fight. whether it'd be between us, or me against you and your guards." Kyo said pulling out his sword.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Gabe smirked. "And if shall be a fight you will not win. I warn you I'm very good." Harukoo stepped aside. She could only hope that Lita was alright. Gabe swung towards Kyo and Harukoo gasped. They hadn't even started fighting and already Harukoo was tensing up.

Stay safe Kyo.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Kyo easily matched the stroke.
"And I warn you, I can be just as arrogant. I am the best in my kingdom."
He twisted almost knocking the sword out of his opponets hands.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:34 pm

The two princes were at it forever. Gabe would step one way and Kyo would step another. Both swords clashed. But one false move from Gabe, and Kyo's sword went straight through his chest. Harukoo breathed a sigh of relief. Gabe collapsed and didn't move. When Harukoo knew it was safe she ran to Kyo. She hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. "Kyo they have Lita. They have my sister."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:40 pm

"Sh. Hush now. It's alright. Go get her. I'll get the horse." He said holding her. "It's alright. You're safe now. Both of you."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm

"No, don't go yet. Follow me. I need your help. I need you to take care of the guard but I have a plan." Harukoo too his hand and led her to the room. Before she opened the door, she turned to Kyo. "Wait here." She whispered. She opened the door. "You have to help. Prince Gabe is in trouble!"

"But what about?" The guard asked pointing to Lita.

"Forget about her, help my love!" Harukoo shouted. The guard ran out of the door. Harukoo hoped that Kyo would take care of the guard. She ran to her sister and untied her. Lita threw her arms around her. "It's ok. I'm here." Harukoo said and Lita cried. Lita pulled away to look at her sister.

"You can't marry Prince Gabe. He's horrible. He beat me." Lita cried. Harukoo smiled and shook her head.

"It's ok. Gabe is dead. Kyo killed him. And I love Kyo." Lita smiled and sniffed. "Now let's go home before his parents come back from their vacation."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:01 pm

It didn't take much for the guard to get knocked out. THe horse was ready by the door as he waited as paitently as he could for Harukoo to come back.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Harukoo carried Lita downstairs. Her sister was already fast asleep by the time they had gotten down to Kyo. She stopped in front of him. "Thank you, Kyo. For everything." She smiled. Harukoo was thankful that Lita was safe in her arms.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:08 pm

He kissed her forehead.
"Come on. Let's head back."
He helped her onto the horse and made sure she and Lita were comfortable, he sat behind behind them and they headed back towards the Pearl Kingdom.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:17 pm

As they got closer to the Kingdom, Harukoo could see her father pacing back and forth outside. When he saw them, he sighed in relief. Lita woke up and jumped off as she ran to her father. They embraced as Kyo's horse stopped in front of the kingdom. When Kyo helped her down, Harukoo thanked him and she ran to her father. "I'm so glad you two are safe." Her father said in the hug. "Your mother has been so worried. I just got a letter from her about Lita's disappearance." King Mezta let go and looked at Kyo. "Thank you Kyo." He turned back to his daughters. "Now we must leave. I think your mother should know about you two being safe. Plus she wants us home. I've talked with King Ryan and he's coming along as well." Mezta turned once again towards Kyo. "You are welcome to come Prince Kyo. I'm sure my wife would love to thank you in person."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 pm

"It would be an honor to join you. I do have some news though."
he took a deep breath.
"Prince Gabe of the neighboring kingdom is dead. I fought for the safety of Princess harukoo and he died in the process."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." King Mezta said.

Not me. Harukoo thought.

"But I'm glad that you were able to save my girls." He smiled. "Now all our things are ready to go. I'm just waiting on your father. Could you go check on him Prince Kyo? I'm sure he's just talking to your mother but I don't want to worry my wife any longer."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 pm

He nodded and left.
"Kyo you're alright!" His father shouted seeing his son.
"I'm fine. King Mezta is ready to go."
"Alright. Come on then, son. Let's pay a visit to the Saphire kingdom (if i'm wrong i'm sorry. I'll change it if it is.)"
He nodded and they both walked back out where the horses and carriage were ready and waiting.
"Kyo, you can ride with the girls in the carriage. You don't want to exhaust yourself after the fight." Ryan said.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games