Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:24 pm

His hand wandered along her body, finding its way under her shirt...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:50 pm

((Lance, when you're done with your little fight, come and get Ry ^^ ))

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:22 pm

(I would like to explain this next npc I'm using a bit before I get on with this post. See, all of the characters I've mentioned here Saiden, Lance and Dark Link. All come from a planet inhabited by superior beings. The bulk of the planet is inhabited by half mortals. While the Immortals of legend have made a sub-world of there own there.
The short story is at one point. The most powerful magicians of the time. Crafted a barrier to keep anyone from traveling to Earth. Except for Saiden which can change matter, space and time. No one from that planet is able to travel through the gate without a key. That barrier also keeps the planet invisible from all astronomers that might be scanning the skies. Only the most trusted heros of that land are given a key to travel to Earth. The power rating for each person is as following. Mortals 1-3, half mortals 4-6, Immortals 7-10. This is the max power rating each one can achieve with few exceptions.
The planet they come from is divided into different worlds that overlap each other. The main world that is inhabited by mortals and half mortals mostly. The dark world which is inhabited by creatures of darkness. The light world which is inhabited by creatures of light. And the Dream world which also overlaps our world. Lance was born in the main world and brought here to Earth. He's considered a class 4. Dark Link was a villain from the Dark World which just happened to get a hold of someones key by force and traveled here. The third figure is called The Watcher.
He's a class six just like Dark Link is. But chooses to use his powers for good. Now that I've explained the characters from this other Roleplay I came up with that I brought over to this one I will continue with my post)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Watcher decided to step into this battle. Just as Dark Link had launched his attack. The blast crashed loudly as Watcher stepped in between the blast and Lance. He held up his right hand in front of him. As a colorful barrier appeared in front of him. The blast was stopped from going any further. But the force of the blast caused The Watcher to skid backwards. Loosing his concentration that was keeping him up in the air. He dropped six yards before regaining his concentration on his flight. But because of this the barrier disappeared. Causing the backlash of the blast to hit Lance knocking him to the ground.

Watcher looked over at Lance in a sympathetic way. Thinking, he will be alright...I hope. Dark Link used this chance to craft his right arm into a black blade. Dark Link floated there with a rather confident look on his face as he charged at Watcher. Watcher dodged the initial slash at his face barely. As the blade grazed the right side of his cheek as he was moved his head to the side out of the way. Then Dark Link held out his left hand sending a green energy bolt at Watcher. The blaze of the blast came at him striking his chest as it exploded behaving like electricity as it dispersed.

Watcher turned at this point and began to take a dive toward the trees. He fell quickly as the leaves of the trees parted naturally as he moved through them. He needed to catch Dark Link off guard if he was to defeat him. An open exchange of energy would only end in a stalemate. Or destruction for one of them. And near death for the other depended on how long the battle dragged on. He needed to lay his hand on Dark Link when he wasn't looking. Then teleport the two back to his home world. Where a number of friends would assist him in taking the key to Earth from the dark creature.

Lance used to allow himself to descend slowly onto the ground. This flying thing wasn't something he had gotten the hang of yet. So he would occasionally drop a few yards at unexpected times then slow his descent once again. He would leave this battle up to the much more experienced warrior. And stay on the ground in an attempt to keep any. Unintended targets from getting hurt in the crossfire of the two warriors battle. He looked kindly at Ry allowing a smile to cross his face. But his eyes showed more worry and burden than anything. He once again turned his head back to the sky to watch the battle that was taking place above.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:02 am

Ry's pant legging was still soaked with blood from her womb, the baby inside of her now dead. When she felt Lance nearby, Ry was able to crack her eye open some and see him, but he was now looking up at the sky. Shivering a bit, Ry let her eyes close once more, oblivious to the havoc around her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Alice broke the kiss, but her brother just moved on to kissing her neck. "Z-Zach, w-w-we should s-stop!"

"Why?" He murmured against her skin. "You want to help me... then help me this way. And, anyways, it's not like this is the first time..."

"W-we were f-f-forced t-to..."

"So?" His finger slipped into her pants.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Ry, once again, gained a bit of consciousness once more. Flinching, she decided to, for once, ask for help. Reaching down, she pressed the crease under her elbow. A long-range, ultrasonic message suddenly activated, reaching far and wide all over Luminair and even a little beyond. Certain animals and people could hear it, though to msot it was just a muffled buzz.

Ry Dusk Nikolai, Special Undergang #4, seriously injured. Sector 1, Mile 8, Radius 9.

Under the city, in a dark, experimental sector, someone...or something, opened it's unseeing eyes for the first time in 2 years, ready to defend what it lost.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm

She blushed furiously as she felt him in h-no! Refuse it. This is your brother...

He leaned forward and kissed her again, slipping down her jeans...

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Whatever creature that had been lodged underneath Luminair suddenly burst from it's chamber to the cold night above. Roaring so loud, that even Zach and Alice could hear it as far away as they were. The name roared would be whispered for months and turned into a legend in Luminair. It would always be known as the "Loud Name".

"RYYYY!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:29 pm

He paused only for a second, as a soundproof shadow dome was erected around the two.

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:37 pm

((Lance, you are going to have the pleasure of first meeting the blind albino, Sydney ^.^ ))

Ry opened her eyes once more, when she felt something sit next to her. At first, she thought it was Lance, and went to look, but all she found were a pair of pale, iris-less eyes staring back at her. Blinking rapidly against the pain, nausea, and over all stiffness, Ry tried to focus, but only passed out again.

What Lance saw was a very unusual sight. A being was now sitting next to Ry indian style, staring into her face. He had skin, the color of the moon, and long, white hair that went down to his waist. He wore no shirt, only faded blue jeans that were faded to almost white. His feet were dirty and bare, and he had a long scar going vertically down the right side of his face, eye included.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:44 pm

He had frozen time, so as not to be heard. He quickly pulled his shirt back on and cradled his sister against his chest, letting time start again.

"I love you, nii-san..." She looked up, and kissed him lightly.

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Lance glanced over to see the Indian looking figure sitting next to her. Any other time he would have just spoken to the man. But right now he was on high alert. Because of the battle between Watcher and Dark Link. He slashed his left arm. As his arm turned into a white blade. Then he crossed it in front of his body in a defensive stance. He looked quickly over at Ry as he started walking toward the unknown man, Ry...move away.

Dark link darted from the leaves above. Causing a small fire to break out as he parted the leaves. He was panting a bit and slightly out of breath. In a very nervous way with a look of paranoia in his eyes. His head darted around the trees and sky looking for The Watcher. He knew if he didn't location him quickly he would be captured. He wasn't going to allow such a thing to happen. He needed that energy from Lance to save someone he cared for. From the Defenders like Watcher that valued order. In what he considered to be blind faith.

Watcher appeared above him with his arms crossed. And a look of pitty in his eyes. You had so much promise yet this is what you have become. I can not allow you to harm those of this land. Nor will I follow orders and allow you to return to your own world. You've been given enough chances to change your ways. Now I shall be the one to exterminate you. I will be considered a hero for slaying such a great demon. But I will most likely be the only one that knows the truth. I'm willing to live with a bit of regret if it means saving a number of people from pain.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:05 pm

"Abyssal," He murmured. "Aphrodite..." The goddess appeared. "The girl, Ry... she does not believe in love. She broke my heart." Aphrodite's eyes widened, then narrowed. "That little a**! Hurting my Zachy!" She walked over and hugged him quickly. "I'm sorry, Zachary. I'll take care of it." She kissed his cheek and disappeared.

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:17 am

Dark link looked downward as a figure. He had seen only a few times appeared. He remembered just how gorgeous this person was. And seeing them in person was a sight for his eyes. A sharp pain struck his senses at that moment. Causing him to suddenly go into an unconscious state. His head bobbed a bit like he was in some sort of a trance. Then some words started to escape his mouth that didn't seem to be his. Young jealous goddess how dare you show your face on this planet.

Watcher looked down at Dark Link in confusion. What are you talking about. In such a manner that doesn't sound like you. I thought you had nothing but idolization for the goddess Aphrodite. And you surely aren't more ancient than her.

Dark Link looked coldly at Watcher. I know why this demon needs Lance's powers. It is a ghost from my own past. That has actually benefited you quite well. An old witch took from me my greatest friend. And many years later granted you great power. The witch has struck again taking a friend from Dark Link. And if he were to go it alone as he is now. He would surely die before accomplishing anything. He would need a large source of extra energy. Just to get to the witch because of your noble puppets. Would aid one of the most dangerous villains of our land unknowing. Watcher!! You must tell those you command not to harm this one.

Watcher looked down at him as he saw his eyes change. At first he tilted his head to the right rather coyly. The eyes that he was looking at didn't seem familiar to him. Then he slowly recalled a moment from his past where he had seen eyes like that. And a look of pure terror started to drape over his face. Like water trickling down a windshield. His forehead began to sweat a bit. Then a look of fear came over his eyes. And the sweat dripped down his face quickly. He let out a loud scream as he sent a huge amount of energy at Dark Link. BALIN YOU FREAK JUST DIE ALREADY!!. The blast was done so quickly and so fiercely that it sent Dark Link to the ground. As a small crater was formed with his unconscious body at the bottom of it. Watcher felt light headed after using up so much energy. And quickly plummeted to the ground as he to fell unconscious. Lance leaped into the air with his angel wings spread wide. And caught The Watcher in his arms before he hit the ground. Though the weight caused both of them to descend to the ground. Lance had slowed Watchers descent by quite a bit. He landed dropped The Watcher to the ground. As he almost fell over himself after loosing footing on the ground for a second.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games