Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm
( HOW THE HELL DID YOU BURN YOUR HAND!!!!!! I SWARE WOMAN DO IHAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU DAILY)
Akuma sat down and poutted then screamed out "I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PPL LEAVE ME OUT OF THE LOOP!!!!"
(o and im on a slow as cpu sop give me the benifit of the dought to)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm
Hikaru watched Rissa carefully "i think she knows where we can find a medic" She said "here, i can help you get there Sioko" She said as she offered her hand to help him get up. "just keep your weight off that leg of yours is all we need to get there" she said, two ideas came to mind, either she could give Sioko a piggy back ride or he could walk beside her with his arm over her shoulders as they walked to keep the weight off his leg. "either way, i'm fairly sure Rissa knows where to find a medic, we should follow her" she said smiling.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm
when Hikaru spoke the magic words her tail wagged and she jumped up and troted around Sioko and barked lightly befor she sat next to him again and nuged his arm lightly, she tilted her head to the side as she awaited his responce  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:55 pm
"AW SCREW THIS" he said as he got up and limped to his hut he laid down on his bed aand looked up at the celling *man its been a while* he though*i wonder what everyone is doing now*  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 pm
Soon growling bored of waiting, she growled and bounded away ugh fine i will bring him to you she thought as she ran back to where the old place was, soon ariving outside the door she barked and scratched at the door, slightly whimpering come on open the door Akuma she thought as she continued to bark like crazy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 am
"UGHhhhhh GOD DAMNIT" he asaid as he got up and limped to the door "whats wrong" he said  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:08 am
She looked uo at Akuma he still hasent figured out i cant talk she whimpered and put her tail between her legs for a second befor rushing into the building, she could see his medical supplies sprawled out over the table, she put her front paws on the table and whimpered as she wagged her tail then pointed her muzzle outside please understand me she continued to whimper as she stared at Akuma  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 am
"RISSA AWHY DONT YOU JUST COME ON OUT AND SAY....OOOooooooo" getting the picture he started mocking her "Whats that lassie some one fell into the well " then laughing he apologized and went over to his medical kit "i guess you whant me to fix you up then huh???" well come here and lemme get a look at your throat"
(lol im so giving youa hard time)  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 am
She Glared at him Dont make me bite your a** she troted over to him but growled threatningly at him why the heck does everyone think im lassie all of the sudden? do i look like a dog to you? Im an over grown wolf, ahhh thats it i will have to drag akuma to them unless he will fallow me willingly she thought, she moved away a bit and pointed outside again befor she looked back to Akuma  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 am
Hikaru watched as Rissa darted away. She wondered where she was off to but waited for Sioko's response to see if he would get up and come with her. She awaited patiently for one of two things to happen, for either Rissa to come back with help, or for sioko to get up and they could go to the help, where ever it was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 am
"Geeze you could have just spelled it out in the dirt for christ sakes" he said as he caught the idea and started walking out the door waiting for her to leadthe way  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am
she growled, she was so tempted to bite him right now, she then rolled her eyes and bounded outside and into a dirt patch, using her claws she began to spell out "Sioko and Puffi Are Hurt" she nodded and stood back so Akuma could read what she had wrote, she began to whimper some and spin around in circles  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Sioko eyed her. "I'll wait, thanks. I just walked five miles on this." He heaved a sigh, tilting his head back and closing his eyes. "Dammit, Mait..." He muttered quietly.

Puffi looked at her arm. "Uh-oh. I can't feel my arm anymore."

(I was cooking pasta! I was hungry! Stop yelling at me! D: )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm
Hikaru sat down next to Sioko "alright then, we will wait for Rissa to return, come take a seat Puffi and have a rest" She smiled and patted the place next to her, offering that Puffi should sit next to her. She looked at them both "So, mind explaining how you got into such a shape?" She asked, curiousity burning inside of her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Puffi walked over and plopped down. "My arm happened about right after we left. I can still feel it most of the time, but I can't move it." She emphasized this by lifting her right arm up with her left and dropping it. "Sioko's happened about...two days ago?...when we got swarmed by like fifty roadrats."

"Forty eight."

"Okay, forty eight."  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas