Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 am
As an ironic twist, the Darklings that were Purified were now hugging the soldiers, holding them down so that the unPurified could attack with ease. Xanzibar stood at the back, his palms out, spreading a dark aura over the battlefield. He had barely save the Darklings from death, making them remian alive as pure beings. Even in this hideous state of cuddliness, they could prove useful. "Now Marish! While the enemy is paralyzed! Paint your disasterpiece upon their hides!!!" He held his position and concentration.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:15 am
"We are willing to die, Daemon," One said to him. Daemon sighed and nodded. "Ares, grant me your blessing!" As he said this, a bloodred light shot down from Olympus. He chuckled. "I am sorry, Darklings..." He raised his hands, folding himself into a sitting position. "Pure Flames!" The white fire tore from his hands, blazing across the battlefield.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:30 am
Xanzibar was crying. "So...Beautiful... I never imagined that a Holy b*****d could paint the canvas with such talent... Our troops will have died beautifully, and that is an honour. These people deserve a fair fight." He stopped concentrating, turning to Marish. "This man has the Talent, my love. Even now, I'm going to be part of his masterpiece. Marish my sweet, don't cry for me; I'm going to be a work of art. Just promise me that you'll show your Talent with him, and grant him the same honourable death." With his last words, the white fire tore through him, splattering a rainbow of red, black, and white across the Nether skies. The dancing flames, the hissing of the blood as it evaporated, and the band of red and infrared in the air harmonized with each other, creating a display of such passion and intensity that many who watched on shed tears. This was Xanzibar's final gift.

The second coin flew, and landed at Marish's feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:32 am
"Gaea, I apologize. I shall stop using your Purity." He stood up and bowed. "Artemis, I know you do not like my kind," He murmured, "But, please, if I die, send your Huntresses to avenge me."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm
She picked up the coin, placing it with the other. "My sweet, your beautiful. If I join, I take the son of Chronos with me." She turned to Daemon, "let us settle this. Call your army back, And I shall mine. You and I, fair?" She grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:58 pm
"Well, not really fair, since I have the blessing of Ares-" Athena, please grant me your blessing. "-and Athena, and about twenty Huntresses are going to shoot you if I die and you live." He chuckled blackly. "And, believe me, they do not miss."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:49 pm
She smiled gleefully, as if it was christmas. "Then, either way. I will not leave without taking you with me. An dyou will not leave without taking me with you!" She laughed. "Shall we play now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:43 pm
((Mwahahahah...))

He smirked. "I'll look forward to seeing you in Tartarus, then."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm
She nodded eagerly, "can we play now, son of Chronos?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm
"My brother was the son of Chronos, m'dear. I'm a son of Aphrodite... Artemis, please, shoot us both now..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm
"NO!" Even all the way in the gardens of Heaven, Ry's voice reached them, though only faintly. Suddenly, as Kyuuketsuki held her in his arms, she started to become transparent. Periru blinked, surprised, looking down at her hands, her crystal blue eyes wide...

Back on Earth, Periru's vampiric body twitched...

((My own little twist XD Periru never really died in the first place...more like a death coma that she is now waking from...XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 am
((O.o Forget the whole 'claw through the heart/neck/whatever' thing?))  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 am
((I'm bored? o.O))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:06 am
((Lol. Good enough.))  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:17 am
((It's ur turn lovvie : P ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]