Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:04 pm
After he had gotten changed, Lizzy took his hand and began to look for his sister. "Where'd she go?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:34 pm
"She's downstairs. She was saying something about ice cream." he smiled, pulling her along the stairs.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 pm
Lizzy wrapped an arm around his waist and they continued their walk to find his sister. "Do you think we could still have the Chicken Alfredo? I'm still hungry and I'm still craving it. Along with the ice cream of course."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:24 am
"Sure thing. And now ice cream too?" he smiled, watching Anne eat ice cream off the container with a spoon. "Mine!" she said, watching them come in.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:35 am
The servant heated up the noodles and handed the plate to Lizzy. She thanked him and began to eat. She laughed at Anne. "You're going to deny your nieces and/or nephews ice cream?" She asked her sister-in-law.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 am
Anne narrowed her eyes. "Fine." she said smiling. Anne jumped on top of Nick playfully.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:25 am
Lizzy placed her finished bowl in the sink. "It's ok Anne. I'll get my own." She opened the freezer and grabbed the strawberry ice cream container along with a spoon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 pm
Nick smiled at Lizzy, putting Anne down. "I wish I had a family. I dont really want to be married, but I want to have a son." Anne said, looking at the ring on Lizzy's finger.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:14 pm
Lizzy took a bite of her ice cream and the went to the refrigerator to get something else. She put chocolate syrup over part of the ice cream and continued eating. "You know you could always adopt a son." She suggested and then took a spoonful for Nick. "Want some?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 pm
"No thanks. I dont like strawberry. Man, youre having a lot of cravings." Nick smiled.
"But I want im to be my flesh and blood!" Anne sighed after Nick finished,  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm
"Well excuse me for being pregnant." She sighed and ate the spoonful. Lizzy took Anne's spot on Nick lap and kissed him quickly. "And I don't know what to tell you. But go out there and find the lucky guy." Lizzy suddenly thought of her brother.

(Do you think it would be weird if her brother fell in love with Nick's sister?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm
((not at all.))
Nick smiled as he kissd Lizzy. "Yeah Anne. Like me. I married the Human Flamethrower. I love flamethrowers, and I love Lizzy. Shes perfect." Nick joked.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:11 pm
Lizzy took another bite of her ice cream and rolled her eyes. "I'm not perfect." She told Nick. "And, don't worry. You have enough time to have children." She told Anne.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:27 pm
"So what about this brother of yours?" Anne smiled. Nick smiled. "Well, to me you're perfect." he said, kissing her cheek. His right hand rubbed her stomach slightly.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:33 pm
Lizzy shrugged. "From what I remember he was like my best friend. But like I said, I don't know what happened to him. When I was taken away, that was the last I had seen of him. If he stayed in college, he's about to be on brake. Though, there's really not a home to back to."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff