Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
• Legionnaire High School™ • [.roleplay.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like this thread to be a permanent roleplay in the guild? (w/out free uniform)
  Yes please!
  I don't really care.
  Sure...wouldn't hurt.
  NO.
View Results

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Searing purple flames flew from the crimson entity. And the more flames thrown, the larger the thing seemed to get. Isaac tumbled and rolled around the flames that singed the edges of his fur. The cursed flames screeched as it broiled and raged with ever increasing flames in an array of different colors. Crimson, azure, emerald, mauve. They shot in all directions, catching Isaac's arms and legs in glancing blows.

Isaac started becoming desperate. He couldn't even get close to the invasive entity, much less harm it. Its cackles and screams filled his throbbing, burning ears. Wait.... my ears.... even though I'm being hit inside my body, my respective body parts are feeling the same.... This means I could actually DIE! Even if my body doesn't shut down, I could be burnt to a crisp!

Isaac dodged and evaded each flurry of blazing blasts as best he could. Yet, either the attacks were becoming even more frequent or he was slowing down. Then something odd happened. Isaac was blasted on his tail, and, although this should have been just like any other hit, it wasn't. While Isaac only flinched, the curse yowled from the intense pain. Isaac quickly understood. Whatever happened to him really did affect the rest of his body. And since the curse was tied to his tail...

He immediately grabbed his tail, squeezed and twisted. Isaac's eyes watered and his face contorted in his suffering. The monstrous flames cried out in a banshee's vile shriek. They began to diminish but seemed to grow hotter as well.

"YOU, IDIOT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU'RE CHEATING!!!"

"Urk.... cheating, huh? Who.... huff, huff.... is trying to... overthrow... my body...?" Isaac questioned exhaustively. "We can... die together.... if you'd.... like... I don't.... much mind... a-as... long as.... you don't.... w-win..." He squeezed tighter. His grip becoming numb and vice-like. The nerves in his tail were deadening. His tears were spent and he was at the end of his rope. But he wasn't going to lose. Finally...

"STOP! FINE! YOU WIN! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?"

"I want you.... to stop... destroying my body.... and..."

"And WHAT?!? You've already brought us to the brink of destruction. I don't see how anything I could do could bring you any worse condition!"

"And... I want you to... behave... and help... urk.... me...."

"Help YOU?!? WHY?!?"

"B-because... if I die..... so do you...and I will ne-never... let go... otherwise..."

The being seemed to ponder its precarious position for a moment. Then, with what could pass for a sigh, it whispered, "... whatever you wish, I will do my best to grant. I concede. Now. Just let go of your tail."

Isaac slowly uncurled his stiffened fingers, pain growing anew. His eyes began to droop, and mist and blackness closed over his vision. When his eyes fluttered open again, icy crystals glanced off of his eyelashes. And almost in a whisper, he heard a voice... "You've passed your first trial. Well done." And with his breath letting loose puffs of white, Isaac slipped into the utter blackness of unconsciousness, unaware of the frosted burns covering his body and a new tail extending from the base of his spine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Lance walked slowly down the hallway with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't in any particular hurry currently. He would have plenty of time to decide if he should teach or decide to train today. The idea of sitting around doing very little didn't particularly interest him. Though he would have that option later on regardless of which option he took. He had an uneasy feeling as he walked down the hallway. It was an odd feeling that he was familiar with. Change in temperature affected him more than most given his build. This wasn't it though. The temperature wasn't any different than it had been earlier in the day. He couldn't have that bad of luck that he was coming down with something. Right after recovering from an ordeal could he? He caught a figure following him from the corner of his eye. He couldn't quite place the figure entirely. They definitely didn't look like any figure he'd seen in the school before. He turned quickly on his heels quickly somewhat like a ballerina that hadn't trained in...way too many years. He found that he was alone in this hallway currently. He had a sort of nervous stance as he stood there looking around. This was one of the students playing a prank on him...There was an uneasy feeling he had and a thought in the back of his mind that told him something wasn't quite right. He quickly turned around breaking into a run for his classroom. If any of his students were absent from that class then this confirmed his fears. He half expected it to be the wolf boy if it was any of the students. That one was welcome in his book to play some sort of prank on him. As long as it didn't end in him being harmed. He thought as he halted at the doorway of his classroom looking inside. Maybe I will get them something tasty to eat as an apology for what I did to there tail. It was an honest mistake....but still..I feel uneasy about it. He continued to think as he walked into the classroom. He also ran out of thoughts to think about once he'd come through the doorway. As Lance had actually used up most of them. He sat down at his desk looking at the papers in front of him. He didn't feel like assigning something on this day. So instead he just looked out at the classroom saying. I'm sure all of you can deal with a free day right? If you haven't finished the last assignment I gave you this is your chance to do so. He kept glancing at the door out of the corner of his eye. He was half expecting someone to walk into that doorway with some sort of costume on. Laughing about the prank they had just pulled on him. Or maybe they would continue there prank until he finally unmasked them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:39 pm
User Image

:neko sits by herself and talks to alruna:

--
(...where IS everybody?)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am
::kino flies out of the sky and lands near neko::
::kino sits down on the ground::
where is everyone, the students are all missing.  

Dameon the -V-

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:47 pm
sorry i ve been like super busy sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:41 pm
{[ Isaac's still unconcious. Kinda hoping someone will stumble upon him. Otherwise, I'll just smack'm with a coconut and see where that goes. *shrug*]}  

okiedokoro

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm
Dammie-kins

User Image

::yea i know huh. everyone is gone::

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm
fallen.angel_gaara.luver
Dammie-kins

User Image

::yea i know huh. everyone is gone::

{[Hullooo?! I'm still here! (Iz trying to get attention)]}  

okiedokoro

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm
Lance looked out at his classroom. Sitting there at his desk casually looking outward. It seemed that his lateness to class. Had made several of his students decide to skip class as well. It was just as well, he had thought about not teaching class today as well. It was lucky for the ones that hadn't shown up. That he had decided that there would be no assignment for the day. It definitely would be discouraging to get a zero in the grade book. Because you never heard that an assignment was assigned. Having been a student himself. He'd had this happen more than once just off the top of his head. It seemed that he would have a day off as well. Since there were no students to teach currently. The ones here certainly were a quite bunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm
::Tk looks at the crystal before his eyes::
Hmm...I'm still wondering if I should report this to the lab. It seems this crystal is showing signs of life from within. Perhaps I should try to scan it to see what lies within it...
::Using his scouter Tk peers into the mammoth crystal::
Oh my! Isn't that the new transfer student I met a while back? What was his name again? Ah! Isaac! I must free him his this crystal prison!
::Tk removes an unknown device from his laptop::
Now then...if I can just cut a few certain key points on the crystal...he should be able to free himself. That is if he's conscious enough to realize that.
::The myterious device in an instant begins to fire a highly focused laser beam out of its iris as Tk begins to circle around the crystal that contains Isaac's body. Firing only at key points of the crystal hoping not to injure or needlessly cut a part of Isaac's body::
Done! Hopefully he's concious to realize that I have just now done this for him. Although I was hoping I wouldn't have to use that laser...Hopefully no one saw me do that. I don't want to attract needless attention to myself.
::Tk reinserts the device back into his laptop::
Hmm...Perhaps I should see if I need to hit it with a hammer too. That is...incase he's unconscious.  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:04 pm
Lance put his right hand on the desk. Using that as a crutch to pull himself up from his chair. He really didn't need to do this to stand up. It just seemed to be the first thing that came to his mind when he decided to stand at this moment. Turning his right foot toward the door with his palm on the top of his desk. He rose to his feet not watching where he'd placed them. Stumbling a bit he headed for the door. Thinking this would be a good day to take a day off. He looked at his watch as he was heading to the doorway. The time didn't seem to quite add up to quite what he thought it would, since he checked his watch last. He started walking down the hallway as he caught that figure behind him out of the corner of his eye. Only this time when he turned around they didn't disappear. That cloaked figure from his nightmares was standing right there in front of him. It seemed that there was no one at his side like before. Only this time the creature didn't seem as formidable. Just a shadow concealed beneath a cloak. With a pair of yellow glowing eyes from what he could see. Lance ran at the creature pulling his teleporting act just like he had in the past dream. And just as he came close enough to strike the creature with his fist. He realized, this was all a dream like before. He'd actually decided to take a quick nap in his chair before lunch. Sitting in his chair with his right arm hanging loosely over the side. And his mouth slightly open as he sat there. He came to his senses looking around at the classroom. It was empty and he was alone once again. Which was a definite plus from the dream he'd just had. He decided it was best to stay in this room for now. And actually put together an assignment for his students to complete. He sat there for a few minutes flipping through the mathematics book. Which he'd been pulling his assignments from since he was first given the job of teaching at this school. There certainly was a good bunch of people he had to teach. Sure, not every one of them understood mathematics well. But they were willing to learn and that was all that really counted in his book. Perhaps he would just explain the lesson again. Then hand out a test to see how well his students had absorbed the material. It didn't have to be a long involved test. Just something that would most likely take him longer to type up than the students to finish.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm
::kino gets up and moves towards another tree::
something seems wrong...I just get this feeling...it can't be alright...
::kino quickly flies off and heads towards the main corridor::
...i can't put my finger on it...
::kino looks around as he notices the empty corridor::
this is the main corridor...at least I should see someone...
::kino walks into a random room to find it empty and decides that he should check the desk::
...hopefully...
::kino pulls out a slip of paper::
"out to lunch"....this doesn't help...
::kino walks out of the classroom and stretches his wings as he sighs::  

Dameon the -V-

master of 7000

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 pm
*Jakes wakes up and goes outside*
WOW!!! Where is everyone?
*Jake suddenly sees something in the corner of his eye*
*he takes out his switchblade and turns to see the man eating monster*
Oh kino it's just you nevermind.
*puts away his switchblade*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Lance finished the assignment halfway. Then suddenly just stood up walking out of the room. He poked his head quickly out the doorway looking both ways before venturing into the hallway. This was because of the brief dream he'd had recently. He understood that it was only a dream. But still, this school wasn't exactly playing by normal rules. Moving down the hallway quickly he kept a watchful eye out. He wanted to be very aware of all that was around him. He had no definite proof that he actually had these abilities. Every time he'd used them he was either felt dizzy like the first time. And every other time had been in a dream. But he clearly knew that he actually had seen this figure in real life. It had first started with a voice in his head that he had thought to be his own voice. Then he actually caught the figure out of the corner of his eye. Those times he saw this figure in his dreams didn't count. But up until now it seemed to him that the activity of the figure was becoming more frequent. Voices in his head that seemed to keep showing up. The repetitive dreams he kept having about this figure. And the two times which he'd actually seen this figure for a second today. He knew that this figure would reveal themselves to him today. And he was going to make perfectly sure that they would be able to find him. He wanted to confront this figure once and for all. So he would wait for him at the most suspicious area in this entire castle. That one corridor that Tk had advised him not to venture into. He definitely hadn't been there up to this point. But after turning the corner into that wing of the school. The feeling that came over him was drastically different. He felt less scared once he'd arrived at that location. He stopped at a locked door in the hallway. Then decided to just wait there. Leaning up against the wall he looked at his watch..It read 1:09...he'd gotten the hint earlier when the soda machine had read 1:13 earlier in the day. It was the figures way of hinting that something was going to happen at that time. And he would be waiting for the figure to finally stop messing with him and reveal themselves for what they really were.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 pm
User Image

::Where is everybody...::
*neko frowns*