Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm
Name: Blaise Ixu Sihnalostro...but call me Blaise
Appearance:
User Image

Race: Vampire - I was created at the human age of seventeen.
Age: I am eighteen years old....yes I have only been a vampire for one year.
Weapon: Passion Charms
Powers: reading minds, siren voice or the ability to enchant human men, sensing auras, shapeshifting, telekinesis, control over fire and human emotions
Personality: Sly, Sadistic, Intelligent, Quiet, Tame with Wild tendencies, pyromaniac, manipulative and dangerous
Aura: White and Shadowed

My Story:

I was born in a place where women were chosen and taken from their families at the age of coming, or at seventeen. My mother was a witch so in turn I learned passion charms and enchanting men through my mother's casting of siren songs.

At the age of seventeen I was taken from my mother by an agency called The Noise. When they came for me I ran.

Through the ferns of a valley floor I ran yet eventually I grew ill in the icy January snow. In the night I silently froze cutting my knees up as I tried to burrow into the snow off of a well beaten path. I finally stopped hidden among them.

Death seemed iminant and I slowly drifted asleep. When I awoke I was in a hospital bed in The Noise. Three weeks later I was taken from the hospital, chained up in a cell and eventually sold to a man.

He was tall and slender with a dark aura. He had beautiful eyes that told something dangerous. I was immeadiately frightened and loved him but refused to be tamed. Once he had me it wasn't long seeing that he was as different as I sensed.

Two months later he had me tamed, despite my fighting his power. When he had me finally at his mercy, he had revealed his secret. He in fact, was a vampire.

I kept his secret but eventually I grew ill and was on the edge of death. He didn't want to look suspicious so he took me to a hospital. When the doctors could do anything he changed me there.

We spent six months together until one night I returned from hunting and as I entered I watched my master and soulmate staked.

Now I walk the corridors of this castle, slowly finding myself again and getting back to my old self.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:48 pm

name:loxxie
race:vampire
vampire age type:young reckless vampire
vampire stereotype:gothic vampire
eye colour:grey
hair colour:black with black red and white cyberdreads
blood type preference:O and AB positive

power description: can turn into mist at will invades the dreams of men and feasts on the blood from the brain rather than the neck.
is a willing blood doner to weaker vampires.
hates the modern vampires that are blonde and like pink.
likes men of human and vampire race but prefers people of her own race[vampire]

xoxolozeeoxox

Dapper Genius

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

iRAPEchuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Name:Amber
Age confused ????(looks around 15)
Type: Vampire
Powers: Telekineis and can read peoples thoughs
Weapons: User Image
Appearance:
Background story:Amber dosent know much about herself only that she was left to survive for herself at the age of 7 and had to go from place to place for shellter,When one day she came across a vampire named Zantherious,He welcomed her and treated her like his own until one night he wanted her to stay with him orever to be his daughter.She fought until she couldnt anymore but he was to much,She was turned into a vampire that night and mangaed to get away from him before he could keep her for good.So she ran away to New york and is now living amongst the the humans.Since then she cannot trust anyone but herself because of how her familey was killed that tragic accident and because of him.She also loves to fight and spy on people,even thou when she is caught she is very shy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Username:

~ ii Iz sexii

Name:

~ Elisa SpringFort

~ 16

Race:

~ Vampire

Personality:

~ Varies, but usually quiet...

[+] Quietness
[+] Library

Dislikes:
[-] Loudness
[-] Dryness
[-] The Sun

Weapons:

~ N/A

Powers:

~ Can switch anybodys body's around >< Can read minds

History:

~ When she was 5, she was bitten and turned into a vampire, and taken away to be cared for by that vampire... Elisa's parents did not want this and tried to kill the vampire, but failed and died in the process, Elisa doesnt remember much of her parents or her birth family, but doesnt really care...

Ten years later, when she turned 15, she was reunited with her family, but Elisa found them uncontrollably loud and annoying, her family once again attempted to free her from her vampire parents... They, too, failed and died because of it, Elisa didnt mind much still...

Her vampire parents died, and so she had no family left... So she came here, but she only fears that people will be horrible to her, and it will be noisey and loud...

Bubbley Mushrooms

Lady Cordella

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Name: Noami Hour

Race: Half vampire, half human.

Personality: Usually quiet, can be very outgoing around friends.

History: She woke up lying on the floor of a beautiful palace, memory erased.

Appearance:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Name: Bethazor Vie
Looks sad in demon form)http://charmedones.iespana.es/wall_belthazor.jpg (in Human form)http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/J/JA/JAZ/Jazzilawoman/1134694802_ctureshunk.jpg
Acts: abcent minded and clumsy arouned friends, focused and smart in battle or when need
Erlist Memory: Playing at his mothers around june 18, 1730
Likes:Miss. Yukio(his mother whom is Vampire),Girls, living in peace
Dislikes: Trax(brother and fellow Slayer Demon), ugly women, and killing
Short Story: Belthazor was born half slayer demon half Vampire this style of demon is a creature made for hunting Vampires. Belthazor was originally sent on a mass Vampire hunt but his Vampire side conflitcs with it so he refuses to kill a vampire even those whom attempt to kill him
Demon powers: Pyrokenisis
super Strength
Super Speed
Limited Levitation
Vampire powers: Pyrokenisis
Porting
Super Strength
Super Speed
Weapons: UV bombs, Energy focus gloves, Daggers (seemingly unlimited number)  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

gowdudeofdeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:08 pm
name: michael
im just a vampire with to much on his mind
loves blood and pain a fight is always up my ally and i love to hurt others with my body i cant shift but i can be pretty pissed if aroused
i like women and bloody violence is nice too
a former viking with most memeories gone from time i have mood swings when i remember all my friends and family
ive got too much muscle to be thin and have learned how to use it over the past centuries im a former blacksmith and clan leader that explains my muscle mass and battle ax expert brawler and loves to flirt and play rough with his friends and pets with are many and all wildlife he comes to meet
if any qs just ask me for more info

this is me

i was given this as a gift by my clan before they were all killed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:51 pm
Name: Aurelia Lynne
Race: Vampire
Weapons: two .45's
Powers: basic sorcery
Blood type: was A-
Personality: Serious and strong. Becomes more friendly after a trust has been established.
Appearance: 5'6" in height, thin (about 115 pounds), pale, hair color changes.  

Cherrie Royale

TheVulgarUnicorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Name: Muko

Age: Can change age appearance at will. One of the first vampires, from back in the stone age.

Race: Pure Blood

Personality: Light of mood, never serious, always joking

women
Lots of stuff ^_^

Dislikes:
Sun
religion
idiots
arrogance

Weapons: Two long punching blades, that start as spades in front of his fists, this is followed by a wing along his forearm stretching just passes his elbow.
Twin blades on his back. and twin daggers on his belt.

Powers: Speed, strength, sight, hearing, smell, etc. Control over own blood, fire, and lightning. And many more

History: He i one of the only "survivors" of an ancient species of ''cave man' History says they just dissapeared. What happend was one of their peoples caught a diseases, that essentially turned him into a vampire. this vampire fed on all that he could and spread it before being killed. Int the end the disease lived on until it evolved into a stronger version that allowed it to be past through blood only. Muko is one of the last that still walk the earth. Over the years he has turned very few, and expanded his powers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 am
Sulpicia

Full Name: Sulpicia

Hair color: “fair-haired” (BD36)

Eye color: Vampire Burgundy

Physical description: Bella sees the wives as “drifting, waifish black-cloaked figures” as well as “fair-haired with powdery skin and filmed eyes.” (BD36)

Special Talents: She is talented, but her gift is currently unknown.

Family members: She is the mate of Aro and a member of the Volturi. (BD-VI)

Personal history: It is rare for the male members of the Volturi to ever travel with their wives. However, when the Volturi moved against the Cullens, they did bring their wives with them.  

00Sookie Stackhouse00

FatalSkittles

Mind-boggling Otaku

7,250 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Name:Elincia Nite

Appearence:No photo but i will describe what i look like. She is 5'7, has white hair just like the moons reflection, eyes that are crystal blue and almost seems clear. She wears black mostly, whatever will conceal her during the night so she can roam arround without anyone seeing her. She has fair pale skin that looks soft but could brake a knife in two if a knife should ever try to pierce her. Her fangs are kept hidden behind soft rounded lips, and will only be used when she needs to quench her thirst.

Weapon:Scythe, and Moon Blade ( a pure white blade)

History: Elincia never asked to be a vampire, she was happy she was going to die that very day. No one cared about her anyways and people would always make fun of her because she was the new girl and didn't quite speak the language (french) ever since her parents moved to Paris for her moms work. She never was close to her parents and never wanted to make friends because if she did then she would only have to move away once more, Her moms work was involed in alot of moving thus resulting in Elincia's unhappyness. One day after school the popular girls all ganged up on her and they started beating her up, once they where done Elincia was left with broken joints, ribs and fractured arms. There was no way she could survive such a beating. Before she felt herself leaving her body some person she didn't know who told her she deserved to live and not die like this offered her imortality, barely concious Elincia only noded, anything so the person would leave her alone to die in peace. Next thing she felt where fangs piercing her skin and the feeling that every inch of her body was on fire. When opening her eyes Elincia was now part of a whole new world that would last for centuries.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Name: Caselia Liliana Proverda

Race: vampire/royal/pureblood

age (human appearance):18

age (vampire age): 600+ years

appearance: She is 5'4, Long black hair and blue eyes. She wears a Red and Black and Pink dress and corset, with a charm necklace given to her by her mother. also black knee high boots.

Weapons: She carries a sword made of a living metal which can repair itsself. 3.5 feet long with diamonds and rubies laid into the silver handle.

Special abilities: She can slip in and out of the shadows and travel quickly within them making hunting her prey much easier.

history: she lived at the castle Allia with her family, all of whom were also vampires, and was happy there, until one night her beloved home was attacked and her entire family wiped out by a rival clan. She was theonly remaining survivor to carry on the bloodline. She fled the village and has not returned since, but rather has spent her life searching for those who killed her family and will not rest until all of them are dead.  

caselia_liliana_proverda

Gevona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 pm
Name: GIGI
Apperarence:User Image
Power: fire,Blood wip- she can use her blood from her hands as a wip

Bio: Gigi has no ideal who she is nor what she is..she has white hair she was born with and red eyes...it seems like ever time she crys she cry blood she dont now where she came from and she always hungry she almost kill two men, she didnt no what she was doing all she new is she wanted the tasted of there blood....she wonder wat happened to her , how she get here,is ahe the only one...was she left in these dark woods to die, am i a monster she was scaryed...she started wondering around the forrest to see if she can get help.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 pm
Tatiama

Race:
Night Feeder, aka lowest and weakest of the vampires
Powers:
Fire, and telepathy
Weakness:
Silver, Sunlight, and werewolves
Strengths:
Animals (mostly bats), blood of course, and ironically, crosses.
Dislikes:
werewolves, skeleton looking people, bright and cheery colors like yellow (eesh!)
Height:
5' 10"
Eye Color:
Deep red
Short Bio:
Tatiama or Tatty, was changed at the age of 18 and is now technically 400 years old do this day. Her makes has disappeared and now she wanders alone. When she was made, she was in a cemetary, mourning for her dead parents and sister. She swore to kill whoeverdone this and then found out her maker killed her family. She is swearing revenge against him..but can't even find him. Oh how lonely she is, but she can make it...she promised her parents she would live through life even if they weren't there to support her. She lives in a small cave away from civilization and comes out to feed, and to wander some more. When she's thirsty, she feeds off animals and only feeds off humans when she feels heavily drained.
Appearence:
User Image

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

xXYay_CookiisXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 pm
Name: Rachelle
Race: Vampire
Personality: Can be very sweet and never feeds on people enough to kill them
Abilities: Mind reading, can erase thoughts, can see the future
Appearance: Wavy brown hair with bright almost neon green eyes, slim build, athletic, graceful and beautiful  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff