Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:07 pm
Watching them, Usagi frowned slightly, wondering if she should say anything. Deciding it was best to be quiet, she waited for the ensuing argument, which she expected.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:22 am
Jayce noticed Usagi staying out of it. He wondered why she didn't speak her peice.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:51 am
Noticing him watching her, she blushed brightly, turning away and heavily focusing on the books behind her, reading every title.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:23 pm
Jayce was confused. Usually, mortals were so easy to read. They were like open books. This one was a total mystery. He had no idea what to expect of her.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm
Once she'd read the entire shelf's titles, she had relaxed and didn't feel so embarassed anymore. Turning back around, she smiled at him. "I might try to find something to read."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Jayce grinned. So modest. I recommend Umbrus Orbitum. It is a book written by a famous Assassin.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:01 am
"Really?" she said, intrigued. "Is it all in latin? Because I'm a little rusty..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:45 pm
Jayce chuckled. It really doesn't matter. The books here translate themselves. When you've lived as long as me, you learn many languages, but the architects of this library had younger readers in mind.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:41 am
"That's amazing..." she murmured. "Where will I find Umbrus Orbitum? I mean...there's so many books in here...I don't want to have to search them all."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 pm
Jayce chuckled again. Just think about the name, and reach for the nearest book.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:49 pm
"Alright..." Closing her eyes, she thought of the book, reaching blindly for the shelf and grabbing the first one her fingers touched. Slowly glancing down at it, she read the title; Umbrus Orbitum. "That's really amazing..." she gasped.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:06 pm
Jayce nodded somberly. Magic is a wonderous thing. Too bad I have no talent for it.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:40 pm
"Magic?" she murmured. "Actual magic..not like illusion?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm
Jayce grinned. Yes indeed. True magic.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 am
"Oh..." She glanced dwnwards, feeling silly, and then looked again at the book in her hand. "Do you mind pointing me in the direction of a seat please?"  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff