Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:51 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson drew his Twisted Soul Blade and stood in a defensive ready stance. "Take you first move."

((Nah, just take first attack))

" ok you dont mind if i practice my crimson magic while we fight so i wont be doing my best ok"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:05 pm
"That's fine" "Now come on" Crimson stretched his body out and drew a magnum from his hip, using the blade and gun to protect himself.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:38 pm
M6dH6tter
"That's fine" "Now come on" Crimson stretched his body out and drew a magnum from his hip, using the blade and gun to protect himself.
"Fine. lets go."Gengi swung his sword at his sparring partner's legs  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:33 pm
Crimson jumped on top of the blade, pinning it to the ground. His hand shot up and aimed at Genji's chest, his finger squeezed the trigger and the magically charmed bullet shot forward towards his chest.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:47 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson jumped on top of the blade, pinning it to the ground. His hand shot up and aimed at Genji's chest, his finger squeezed the trigger and the magically charmed bullet shot forward towards his chest.
"i dont think so."Gengi said.Then he said a word of power causins the sword to shrink to the size of a medium dagger>and thus caused Crimson to fall on his back  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Crimson fell to his back but watched as the untended bullet exploded before Genji's chest and sent him flying to his back as well. "Forgot about my shot huh?" He chuckled and jumped to his feet again, without waisting a second Crimson rushed at Genji with his blade and stabbed at his chest.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson fell to his back but watched as the untended bullet exploded before Genji's chest and sent him flying to his back as well. "Forgot about my shot huh?" He chuckled and jumped to his feet again, without waisting a second Crimson rushed at Genji with his blade and stabbed at his chest.
Gengi caught the blade between his hands"that hurt a little bit Takes this"Gengi kicked crimson in the stomach sending him flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:42 pm
Crimson spread his arms and used a spike of black energy to stop him in mid air. He held his palms out and black and green flames sprang to life, he whipped his arms back and forth, sending multiple blasts Genji's way.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:31 pm
"i hope this works."Gengi did a quick gesture with his left hand and then a blood red sheild covered his whole body protecting him from the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:30 pm
"you guys are good!" Baku said, petting Alucard...
(Alucard is my fav. wolf)  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Crimson pointed his hands at the ground and jumped, using a constant stream of fire to propell him high into the air above Genji. He pulled out his Cross Blade and came crashing down towards Genji, quickly dispelling his shield on the descent. "You can get in on this spar if you want to Baku."

((If Im not mistaken isnt Alucard a character in Castlevania?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:19 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson pointed his hands at the ground and jumped, using a constant stream of fire to propell him high into the air above Genji. He pulled out his Cross Blade and came crashing down towards Genji, quickly dispelling his shield on the descent. "You can get in on this spar if you want to Baku."

((If Im not mistaken isnt Alucard a character in Castlevania?))

"Im not that easy to defeat.Gengi turned into mist and moved out of Crimsons way.(ya he is hes also form Helsing)  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 am
"Not much on the offense are you Genji?" Crimson landed where Genji used to be and rushed toward him slashing at the mist with his Cross Blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:14 pm
M6dH6tter
"Not much on the offense are you Genji?" Crimson landed where Genji used to be and rushed toward him slashing at the mist with his Cross Blade.
"fine if thats what you then thats what ill give you"Gengi turned back into his solkid form and then parrying crimsons attack.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Crimson sped his attacks up, slashing and thrusting his blade toward Genji's head and stomach. At one point his gun jumped to his hand, thumb on the burst fire control he squeezed the trigger twice and a barrage of 6 bullets exploded from the barrel at Genji. "As you might have noticed, I am not holding back." He said with a devious grin.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games