Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:35 pm
"Your awfully cheery...." he said, hugging her back. "Allison....dont worry about Alice...its me you should be worried about..." Jiro said, as he left the room to see Alice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:43 pm
Allison was confused. Why would she worry about him? What would he do? And besides, she wasn't acting cheery, she was trying to be polite towards Alice. When Jiro left she walked over to her closet and changed her clothes into something more eye apealing, or at least she thought it would be for Jiro.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:47 pm
After a talk with Alice, Jiro came back into the room. "Whoah....you look.........wow......" Jiro said, looking at her wide eyed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:51 pm
Allison grinned and patted the seat next to her for Jiro to sit down. when he did sit down, she sat on his lap "So, what did you guys talk about, not that it is any of my business but i am curious." she said, ssmiling.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:52 pm
"Nothing intresting.....why do you ask?" Jiro said, getting a little turned on.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 pm
"I'm just curious." she grinned, then kissing him  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:01 pm
"Allison...you look hot. Why'd you change into something...so...revealing?" he said, holding her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Allison shrugged her shoulders "I didn't feel like wearing jeams anymore." she smiled.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:09 pm
"My God, you look hot......" Jiro said. In the back of his head he thought this was just a plan to ensure her over Alice. Jiro looked at her. "Reealing...and tight....wow..." he said, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 pm
Allison smiled and then kissed him. She then pulled away "So, are we just going to talk about my outffit or what?" she asked  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm
"I dont know...."Jiro smiled playfully. His hands moved to her back and held her tenderly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm
Allison smirked.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 pm
"Allison....the mood is right...the night is young...and Alice is asleep..." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:41 pm
"True." she whispered as she looked at his chest and pushed him down, kissing him.
*Then fade to blackness...*  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:48 pm
cool Hooray for Censorship! cool

And the next morning....

"Hey Allison..." Jiro smiled, looking at her. Although he knew she didnt sleep, he enjoyed waking up to see her face.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games