Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Blaze noded his hea dand jumped over and over until he got there blaze snuck into the house and found sakura. Hunter was dizzy laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:03 pm
Kumori woke and started licking Hunter's face, practically begging him to get up and try again. "Hey, Mr. Dizzy, get up. Right now you're probably our best chance to calm Seirah down," Tekashi said, pouring some water on Hunter's head.

As Seirah rounded the next corner, she tripped over Keiji. Getting up, she growled, "Which way did Kiba go?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:05 pm
Shira flinched as she once more saw someone trip over Keiji.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm
Hunter said "thanks i needed that."Hunter whiped the water out of his eye's and got up.Hunter darted and he tripped over keiji and went flying into a tree."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Tekashi grabbed Seirah/the Crimson Fang as strongly as she could while she was waiting for an answer. "You've gotta calm down Seirah!!!" she yelled, doing her best to keep her grip on her friend firm. "Let me go!!! I've gotta kill Kiba!!" Seirah screamed, attempting to break free. Shino, meanwhile, pulled Hunter from the tree he got stuck in. "Do whatever you can to calm her down," he ordered. Then he picked Keiji up, grabbed Shira's wrist and teleported to the nearest roof, which just happened to be the one that Shira had just been on. "Stay here. It's too dangerous down there."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 pm
Shira stared at Keiji who was now ontop of her roof, next to her.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 pm
Hunter sighed and thought of a plan.Hunter said shino, Tekashi we got to get Seirah to the beach don't ask any queshtion's just do it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm
"I'm on it," Tekashi stated with a slight grin. With a bit of difficulty, she hoisted Seirah onto her shoulder and took off running. "Just try to keep up." Shino sent some of his bugs to drain some of Seirah's chakra as he followed Tekashi. "I don't know what you've got planned Hunter, but it'd better be a good one!"  

Ryu of the Sands

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 pm
Shira leaned over, looking to see if Keiji was alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:09 pm
"Don't worry but if this don't work we can say good bye to kiba." Blaze got sakura to follow him to hunter shino Tekashi and Seirah.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 am
"Alright, we're here. What do you want Tekashi to do with Seirah?" Shino asked, recalling his insects. Thanks to their work, her hair and eyes were a deep crimson color now. "Let me go!! I gotta kill Kiba!" Seirah yelled, once more. She tried to break free of Tekashi's hold but failed, dismally. "I've been increasing the strength of my arms since Ryo and Silver were killed, so there's no point in trying to break free," Tekashi commented, tightening her hold on her crazed friend. "Hunter, what now?" Kumori sat next to Shino and whined softly. "Don't worry girl. We'll do all we can to get her back to normal," Shino stated, trying to reasure the little wolf pup.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:01 am
Hunter said"Tekashi set her down and then back up."Hunter took out four seals.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:10 am
Tekashi dumped Seirah on the ground then rejoined Shino. By that time, Sakura and Blaze had joined them and Shino was telling Sakura a back up plan. "If what ever Hunter's going to do doesn't work, you'll have to knock Seirah out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 am
Hunter threw the seals and it made a barier around her and then he turned to shino and siad "If you knock her out i'm going to kick your a**."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items