Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:37 pm
"It is all ok. We will find him again." Creedner brushed back Raven's hair and then sat down next to her. He placed his arm around her and brought her head to her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:55 pm
Raven relaxed on Creedner's shoulder and placed her hand ontop of his at her waist. She let the silence of the stars fall between them, with only the sound of crickets to keep it at bay. She broke the quiet with only a whisper. Dallas... this may sound really strange, but I think I'm falling in love with you. She had to tell him, it was eating her heart not to.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 pm
Creedner rubs his head on Raven's and chuckles. "I think I am falling in love with u too."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:52 pm
She smiled and interlaced her fingers with his. She let the quiet wash over her. She felt a lot better now. She snuggled herself into Creedner's shoulder.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:03 pm
Creedner lets Raven's head rest on his shoulder as he begins to close his eyes. He begins to reach his hand up to her forehead when his hand suddenly clinches. Creedner feels the monster inside trying to come out. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the vile to see it is empty. "Oh no!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:57 pm
Creedner, what's wrong? Raven wasn't exactly happy about being jostled from her comfortable position. What do you need me to do? Raven asked looking atthe empy vial in his hand.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:22 pm
Creedner pushes Raven away, knocking her on the ground. "If you want to do something, get AWAY!!! AAHHHH!" Creedner collapses to the ground curling into a ball. He looks up to see his jacket sitting on the back of the bench. He then looks over to Raven and screams.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:40 pm
Raven hits the ground with a loud thud. She really wasn't quite sure what to do. She tried to get up, but she had hit the ground so hard, it was difficult to get up again. She looked at Creedner just as he looked sat his jacket. The Vial!!! Raven yelled. She reached for his jacket and began searching all his pockets untill she found another full one. DALLAS!!! she screamed. She tried to get up as she opened the vial and held it out to Creedner. She could see that she was loosing him, and fast. I hope this works! she said to herself as she limped over to Creedner. He tried to push her away but she managed to gt the liquid into his mouth anyway. With one strong shove, he pushed her away, the empty vial falling and shattering on the ground and Raven falling backwards. She hit her head on the bench. Please be okay, she whimpered as she blacked out.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:33 pm
Creedner's body twitched on the ground for a few moments before stopping and going limp. He opened his eyes and looked over to see Raven lying on the ground. "I am sorry my love." Creedner rubbed the side of her cheek, trying to wake Raven up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:51 pm
Raven whimpered as she felt Creedner's fingers gently touching her cheek, though not because of him. Her head was pounding. She tried to get up, but couldn't. She laid back down on the ground. Dallas... what happened? she whispered, putting her cold fingers on her forehead.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:42 pm
"It is difficult to explain, love." Dallas wraps his arms around Raven and sits her up. "I something that you hear about in legends. I am something that many fear. I have to deal with it every minuet of every day."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:40 pm
She looked up at him, resting against his chest. Dallas, tell me honestly, are you a hybrid? Her head was still in pain but it had numbed a little. She wraped her arms over Dallas's as he held her.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:05 pm
Creender looked down at Raven and smiled. He sits her down on the bench and slowly backs up looking at the sky. "Whatever you do Raven, don't scream." Dallas closes his eyes and begins take deep breaths. He collapses to the ground and begins to transform.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:17 pm
Raven watched, silently as he had asked as Dallas began to transform from the man that she knew to a monster she feared. She clenched one hand around the edge of the bench and clasped the other over her mouth. She was stunned, paralysed really, and didn't know how to react.  

Raven_Spero

Creedner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:59 pm
Dallas rises up from the ground, snarling and breathing deeply. He slowly approaches Raven, who is visibly scared, staring deep into her eyes. Dallas drops down to his knees and lays his head on Raven lap.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games