Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 pm
((Glad you came back Zendec. I saved Serena especially for you))

Damien smirked, poking her some more. "Not until you say "Damien, you are a sexeh beastie!""

Ry snuggled against Aph, suddenly asleep.

Serena just shook her head at Efreet before climbing back down from the ladder. She dusted off her shirt and skirt as she walked back to the bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm
She smiled and kissed Ry good night, then fell asleep as well.  

Demonic Repentance

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:44 pm
*efreet shrugged his shoulders, and emitted a soft sigh, before going back to sleep*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 pm
"Never..." she keeps on laughing "ill give you a wedgie" she warned before giggling and slapping him again  

Aprilbaby1

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm
(atleast someone misses me)

Seeing that sai needed a moment he walked ovre to Serena. "Hey." he said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:52 pm
*a sudden chill overcomes the campus, while efreet is asleep*  

Ledgendary Hero

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 pm
kat didnt speak she just shook her head, more tears streaming down her face, she wrapped her arms tightly around her body, scaredly. why did i do it...how could i...what was i thinking...,the thoughts ran threw her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 pm
((Go i-kat!! Lovin the drama there. I almost feel bad for Zach))

"Try it!" Damien suddenly held her by the waist, lifting her up and plopping her down in front of him, smirking. He didn't let go of her waist.

Serena looked up, her dark pink eyes slightly surprised. No one ever approached her before. She was the ALBINO. "H-hey," she said softly, still a little surprised.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 pm
*a light humming sound emits from the treetops, and efreet, starts to snore... loudly* (;P)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm
"Hows it going? I like the hair." he was obviously flirting  

Zander goldenrod

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:06 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((Go i-kat!! Lovin the drama there. I almost feel bad for Zach))

"Try it!" Damien suddenly held her by the waist, lifting her up and plopping her down in front of him, smirking. He didn't let go of her waist.

Serena looked up, her dark pink eyes slightly surprised. No one ever approached her before. She was the ALBINO. "H-hey," she said softly, still a little surprised.

(hahah why thank you XD im not really like that in rl. unless im jokeing around_)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 pm
He wiped her tears away. "Shh..."

She stepped onto the campus, her cold, harsh eyes regarding everyone, then glancing at the small picture she was holding. No one matched the two people. Where are they? She thought, frowning. I need Zachy and Aphy...  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:10 pm
(you have such short posts choas :'( )
kat moved away from him, she growled slightly. this was all his fault. he ruined her teenage life. she could be pregnat or worse...what if his had a disease? kat looked sick just thinking about it. she felt so weak and stupid and numb and sick...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:14 pm
"I'm sorry," He murmured. "I'm so sorry."

Amy recognized the voice, that voice... that was so, so beautiful to her. Her half-brother. Zachary. She knocked on the door.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:21 pm
kat shook her head "did you use protection..." she asked, she knew she did not recall any.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games