Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Cole sighed and turned his head to look at her. "I don't know... If they make me choose... Well I don't know what I'd do. But hopefully it just won't come to that. They'll fall inlove with you like I did." He gently reached over and took her hand. "Don't worry about me. I'll live. School is just going to be annoying." He rolled his eyes and then smiled meekly at her. "I'll be fine." He leaned over and kissed her before turning and starting up the car. "So where to?" He asked, trying to sound cheery.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:52 am
Mandy sighed, she sat in the seat properly and buckled up. "Um..whereever you wanna go.."  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 pm
Cole looked at her with a guilty look. "I'm sorry Mandy. I'm sorry..." He sighed softly dropping his chin against his chest. "I want this day to be special for you... but I'll just take you home I guess." He kissed her cheek gently before starting up the car and pulling out of the parking lot, starting towards her house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 am
"Cole...I just dont want you to lose anything for me..." she admitted. "Its not your fualt. Today was special, and I thank you" she was being honest.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:18 am
Cole sighed softly. "I don't think of it as losing anything. Just gaining you." He said with a small smile. "It's fine. Today was good until just now. I shouldn't let it ruin everything." He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he pulled up to the house. He stopped the car and got out going arond to open the door for her. "Really. Don't worry about it." He said soothingly. He kissed her forehead and took her hand, walking her to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:31 am
She felt really bad about it. She hugged him when they got to the front door. "DO you wanna stay for dinner? I know Anna wont mind" she smiled softly  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:56 am
Cole shook his head. "No it's okay. You should spend time alone with Anna. I know she must be really excited." He gave her a soft smile then kissed her lovingly. "I'll talk to you later though." He gave her another kiss and then went back to his car. He got in and drove to his house where his friends were waiting. Cole grumbled and got out of the car. "Not now guys." He said tiredly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Mandy had kissed him back and nodded "Okay..." She went inside too see Anna.

~

Jason was among them "Where the hell have you been man???" he asked his arms folded. Deon was with him too  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:53 pm
Cole shook his head. "I've been around." He said cooly. He tried to squeeze past them into his house. "Listen, I've been hanging out with Mandy a lot. She needed me... so I wanted to be there for her." He said with a firm nod. "Now move."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:55 pm
"MANDY!? who the hells that?...what about Kylie?? dude what the hell??" he was confused as always he looked at Deon.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:40 pm
"Kylie and me are done... I've moved on. To someone who isn't as shallow as a shower." Cole folded his arms across his chest and frowned. "Besides... You should be happy that I'm happy. That's what friends do." He rolled his eyes. "Maybe you guys just aren't my friends..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:54 pm
His eyes widened a sec. "Dude I'm happy for ya!..its Deon who's being a Jackas-" he was cutoff by a slap in the face by Deon.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 pm
Cole shook his head, pushing through his friends and going into the house. He slammed the door, locking it before storming up the stairs. He threw himself onto his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He looked over at his desk, seeing a picture of him and Kylie. He frowned, going over to it and picking it up. He shook his head, tossing the picture into a drawer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 am
~Fadesness~

The previous Night Anna had taken Mandi to the mall,shopping. She had a gotten a crap load of new clothes.

~

Mandi was outside on the porch sitting...thinking of Cole. She hoped he was okay...she decided to call him.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:04 pm
Cole yawned stretching his arms above him as he reached for the phone. He peered at the caller id and smiled a bit. "Hey Mandy!" He murmered in a soft sleepy voice. "How are you this morning?" He asked, attempting to sit up and keep his eyes open.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff