Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:34 pm
she gave a shrug, "worried, thats all." she answered honestly but not wanting to really go into details. she didn't want to cry again, she wouldn't need taking care of. so she sat on her bed and pressed her lips together. "i figured that you and Johanna had some talking to do." she crossed her arms in her lap, holding her elbows tight to herself. she didn't want to upset him with her paranoid thoughts, especially if she was wrong but she still feared the worst... that she was right and he might lie to her just like so many others had.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:39 pm
Piper frowned, kneeling in front of her.
"We talked." he said, shrugging. "She just doesn't want you to throw anything away. She wishes that she had the chance to make her descision." he explained hastily.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:47 pm
she nodded. it wasn't like she didn't understand that. she really did, thats why she wasn't angry with her but for some reason she felt off. like she was intruding on something she really shouldn't. besides she didn't want to be condemed for her descision and maybe she should move slower and think a little more clearly because of the other things she had thought of. after all if they were true she would be making a huge mistake. but she wasn't proned to being a liar. after all it was completely against her nature to even sugar coat it. so bluntly she told him what she had thought from when she came up stairs. all of it, even how discusted with herself that she'd cry about such things. she felt stupid and childish, still it took all her self control not to start sobbing again. perhaps she had caught him at a bad time again. she just couldn't bare the thought of waiting how many years to find him again. not knowing if she's ever be good enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:57 pm
Piper frowned, scooting forward a little bit.
"Lillith?" he said seriously. "What's wrong?" he pressed. "Tell me."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 pm
(( fifth line down on my last post says that she told him. i just didn't want to re type all of that. lol "so bluntly she told him what she had thought from when she came up stairs. all of it, even how discusted with herself that she'd cry about such things." ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm
((Oh. I was looking for quotes. DX I've been doing that a lot today.))

Piper's face grew from concerned to panicked.
"Lillith." he moaned, both hands resting on her cheeks. "Never think for a second that I'd go anywhere. I've been looking for a lot longer than you have." he stated, looking for other things to say. "And crying... is okay." he said.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 pm
(( it's ok. just trying to make things easier.))

she looked at the floor the best she could with him holding her face like he was. her eyes crushed closed as she took a deep breath. "but it's the reasons i fear and..." she paused thinking of Johanna and what she might be doing to her with all of this. "the past." she knew that she didn't want her to change, to eventually die like all humans did. why couldn't she be the being she was to be in her past life? an elvish immortal unless choosing to take her own life... but that was long ago, something that never would be again. she looked up at him and pulled back. "and crying is not ok." she said coldly. "not when i'm uncertain. it's stupid to get all worked up like that." she pressed her lips hard together into a line. "i can and will take care of myself." she wouldn't need a knight in shining armor, she would take care of herself. she didn't want a relationship built off that anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:42 pm
Piper frowned.
"Oh, Lillith." he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You don't have to worry. Johanna is like my sister. She more or less is my sister. I love her, and I would do dead-on anything for her. But she never would ask me to do anything I didn't want to do." he said, standing up and pacing.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
"whether she's like your sister or not it don't change the fact that she will ask you not to do this for my life's sake and she'd hate me for it if i was changed. you can't say she wouldn't, i saw her reaction in there. she would hate me for what she sees as stupidity!" she stood up pointing at the door. "and i'm not putting you through that." another tear spilled over and she swiped at it angerly accidentaly scratching her cheek. "Ugh." she gasped slightly as it stung and in her frustraition. she wanted to leave, she didn't belong here anymore. "i'm not putting you in that position. i refuse..." she then turned to the door and walked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Piper groaned, easily catching up with Lillith.
"Lillith. Just listen to me. I'm changing you." he grumbled, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Johanna already knows. She won't be happy, but I know she'll get over it. For me and for you. Don't argue with me. I know her better than I know myself."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:36 am
she froze, saying nothing. she would have pulled away if she knew that she could. she knew he wouldn't let go though not by the grip he had. all she could do was shake her head. she had trod into something she really shouldn't have and she knew it. she had interupted lives she shouldn't, it wasn't where she belonged. finally she spoke, "i won't hurt her." her voice was soft, defeated but she knew that she wouldn't like it because she knew Johanna was so set against it. "I won't." she whiped at her face feeling something on it, it stung. tears in the scratch, sticky pink was on her palm. just a small scratch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Piper sighed, stroking Lillith's cheek softly.
"You wouldn't be going against her. She just thinks... that if you have the choice, then you should pick life. And to her, this isn't life. All she wants for you to do is think about this a little more before you rush in. And I do, too." he explained, kissing her forehead gently.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:07 am
she shook her head. "but dosn't she realize that now that i've been with you, that i've grown attached to you there is no life without you. there is no hurting you if i can help it. i refuse to hurt people if it's not nessesary and why not forever? there would be no after life of happiness for me without you and if it's nothingness... well i don't want that either because it's without you." she turned to him. eyes boring into his. " there is nothing without you."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm
Piper frowned.
"I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm deeply connected to Johanna, too." he sighed, rubbing his temples. "And her opinion counts and it holds sway over my descisions. But not this one. I just want you to stop and think. I just want you to know what you're giving up so that you can make an informed descision. I'd rest better at night." he said, his lips briefly quirking into a grin at his joke.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 am
she rolled her eyes, "rest... well i wouldn't be giving up anything. It's not like i have family or friends. my coven was that before they betrayed me. i can't make a family of my own so it's not like i'm losing that..." she couldn't think of anything that she would be losing. but then she realized that didn't know some of these things. especially the fact that she can't have children. that might have come to a surprise.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff