Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:31 am
(ooc yes i'm a holy vampire a vampire who servers god)
(ic)
oh crap they summoned the gatekeeper thrass he possesed a friend of mine he was very powerful hope you all are ready for the challenge  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 pm
hello?  

vampiredracula911

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 pm
....-_-  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:47 pm
"Yeah. I'm ready." Baku looked at Alucard, and he barked, ready as well.  

TheScarletDawn

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:20 am
"hmph" darkness walked up to the summoners who were pointing knives and guns at him while 5 other ones were summoning thrass then darkness pulled out his holy gun and shot half of them  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm
Alucard charged after a summoner and tore it into pieces.  

TheScarletDawn

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:50 am
"hahaha"darkness cried out in pleasure as he ran through the gun fire and ripped a guys head off slowly  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 am
Shamerella smiled and came through the crowd and sliced a womans head off with her dagger. " All the blood... Wasted." She stabbed another guy though the heart and she whispered " Thank you Gaia." ( occ: Sham is a pagan vampire she worships Gaia aka Mother earth.)  

RAWR_blue

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:51 pm
"in the name of god all inpure souls shall burn in the pits of hell"darkness said as he killed a man"the lord loves all who worships him"darkness dropped silver coins on the corpse  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:08 pm
Shamerella laughed " The lord?" She took her sword out and killed another man " The christian god?" SHe laughs " Funny."  

RAWR_blue

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:39 am
Baku shifts to her black wolf form and joins Alucard in tearing them apart. One of them manages to cut her shoulder before Alucard tore his head off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:09 am
*summons the dead calt members into zombies and the surviving ones open fire on the dead*"yes the goodbook says god shall forgive all who worship him"  

vampiredracula911

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:10 pm
Shamerella grabbed another and sliced his throat. "What has your god ever done for you? And if your god loves us all then why do the ones who do not say Sorry God every thing I do is sinful take mercy on me. Are going to hell? Humm? I'm sorry I do not believe in the Christian god." She hit some guy in the throat. " Dear goddess."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:17 pm
"lord loves all his creations he has planned vampires so some must go to heaven although I have no right to enter the gates of heaven but i do not ask you to turn on your religion"darkness said as he killed another sumoner  

vampiredracula911

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:10 pm
Shamerella smiled " Same." She killed another and bite his neck suching the blood and enjoyng it then she threw him to the side and bite another. When she was done she had one drop of blod n her lip. " What do you believe he has ceated us for?" She asked intersested in his thoughts. She was two lazy to go through them. She grabbed another and bit him to.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff