Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:38 am
Wow! This question of mine really got some answers. I gotta tell you, the one character that I didn't like at first was Yahiko (who at the time I thought he was named Yoshi cuz they changed his name). I think I didn't like him at first cuz he wasn't with Kaoru from the beggining. I thought he was just a brat and after seeing how he fitted into the group I finally liked the character. I do remember not liking Aoshi and his group but after seeing his group get killed and he not being so obnoxious, I kinda stopped not liking him. sweatdrop

I can't believe Amabael didn't like Misao from the get go. She's one of those characters I loved from the beggining. Sure, she came at Kenshin to try and rob him but that didn't stop me from liking her.

Well Misao Sama, it's not weird that you didn't like Megumi at first. I sort of thought she was kinda with the enemy but she turned out to be an ok gal.

Wow Yohana! Going from disliking Saito to loving him? Hmm, imagine that... I wonder if the same thing happened to someone else, only with Aoshi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:07 pm
New Q-of-the Day: Who did Kenshin recive the principal forge sakabato from, and what troubles did he run into in trying to get it?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:34 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q-of-the Day: Who did Kenshin recive the principal forge sakabato from, and what troubles did he run into in trying to get it?

Arai Seikuu (son of Arai Shatku's who gave Kenshin the first sakabatou) officially gave Kenshin the 2nd sakabatou after he defeated Cho and saved Iori.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:09 am
Misao-sama
Melody Rhyme

Arai Seikuu (son of Arai Shatku's who gave Kenshin the first sakabatou) officially gave Kenshin the 2nd sakabatou after he defeated Cho and saved Iori.
That's pretty good. Lets see if anyone else has anything to add.  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:29 pm
Nope! Not me... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:01 pm
The Troubles:
Cho, the sword hunter, goes for the sakabatou to add to his massive collection. On hearing the information about the sakabatou Cho kidnaps Iori in an attempt to force the Seikuu's to show where the sacred sword was kept. This sword was exceptionally special because it was the only sword that Arai Shatku had made without being stained by the blood of man. When Kenshin receives the sword he fears that it won't be a reverse blade sword and hesitates to draw fearing also that he will revert to the battosai again. When he does draw the sword and finds it is a reverse blade he crushes Cho. Later Cho, broom head, is captured and put into jail where he meets Sano, rooster head, in an ironic twist with Saitou extracting information about Shishio and the Juppon Gatana when they discover of Shishio's grand master plan to take Kyoto by storm by what Cho tells him.  

Miwaslover

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:06 am
Very, very good Miwaslover
biggrin 3nodding

edit: Melody accidently typed on my account. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:08 am
Hey Miwas! That was great! I did see all that but, it's just to bad that I'm really bad with names. I couldn't remember a single one! I'm ashamed of myself...

Anyway, what Miwaslover mentioned takes place over the course of more than just one episode in the anime right?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:11 pm
No... I think it's just one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:17 am
Really Mel? I could have sworn that it took place over the course of at least two episodes. Silly me! sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:24 pm
She got really in depth with her description. It was awesome. But... she forgot to mention that Kenshin had very little problems with almost all of cho's swords until he pulls out the thin one. I don't know the exact name, sorry. sweatdrop Kenshin eventually used his "last resort", using his elbow to knock Cho right in the face. That was a good part. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:54 am
Wolf of Mibu
She got really in depth with her description. It was awesome. But... she forgot to mention that Kenshin had very little problems with almost all of cho's swords until he pulls out the thin one. I don't know the exact name, sorry. sweatdrop Kenshin eventually used his "last resort", using his elbow to knock Cho right in the face. That was a good part. biggrin

The last sword was called "Hakujin", the thin one 3nodding

Cho also used the "Renbato" Repeater (Two swords that form one-double pointed sword)

He defeats Cho with the "Ryukansen Tsumuji: Dragon Flash Spiral" (or something like that.)  

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:57 am
Wow miken-chan, you sure no a lot. smile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:18 am
Miken Chan is very informed. I had no idea what the techniques or swords were called. I guess it pays to have seen more than just the anime eh?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:30 pm
hypnocrown
Miken Chan is very informed. I had no idea what the techniques or swords were called. I guess it pays to have seen more than just the anime eh?

Lets just say I'm really obsessed, I even had my violin teacher teach me how to play Itermezzo from Callevaria Rusticana, by Peitro Mascagni, you know the song they played in the background during the goodbye scene... 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games