Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm
(Ok cally's is Red, Nabri's is blue, cally's dad's is green, lalapeya has two one is yellow, another purple, She was going to give the purple one to Yvansi, but couldn't)
Lalapeya gasped as she saw Moyn below, dead. A tear fell from her eyes, and she held the amulet in her hands, she jumped off the dragon and stepped into the kings room, to kill her own father.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Rifthol grinned widely."No, your Highness. You are not yet a killer, there is no need to soil your innocence. Allow me." Rifthol awaited her answer. (How about we begin the skip after her answer so I don't have to kill someone and we can get started?)  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 pm
(feel free do what you want)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:53 pm
(Ok)
Lalapeya looks at him and lifts a dagger and pierces her fathers heart. “It is done.”  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm
Rifthols grin widened."I offered to take your fathers ife so you wouldn't have to commit paternicide, but you refuse. You will probably regret that one day your highness. Now on to our plans..." (Ok, picture the screen fades to black if it were a movie, then it says 'One Year Later.' The screen pans into Lalapeya and rifthol in an underground room hidden from the other castlegoers. ) Rifthol looked at Lalapeya. Though she hated him and he knew it, since that moment a year ago he had been the father figure to her."Today is your wedding. You must be wed to Nicholae on the altar and seal the pact that allows my reign." He looked at her again."You honestly have grown up since that day I was reborn. It is almost too bad..." (Now the camera is following a man jumping along rooftops.) The man whose face was hidden in a long scarve and hood sat on a chimney. The guards were long gone now, and now he was within the castles walls. He raised his hand, the man I will now refer to as Mask, and lowered the scarf long enough to see clearly the balcony the wedding was to be held on. Now or never, Mask thought and leapt off again toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:51 pm
(oh cool.....sigh...i need to wait for shay.....oh shay? where r u? neutral )  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm
(Nice a guy in a mask, is he going to crash the party? YESSSSS Lalapeya HATES Nicholai! He needs to die…)
Lalapeya looked up at the dragon that had fathered her for the past year, “Do I have to marry this but munch, sure he’s hot, but, I don’t like him I don’t want to spend one day as his wife. Hell I’d rather marry a squirrel.” She crossed her arms and pouted. “Can’t I just do some thing so that I don’t have to marry him, but still keep our deal?” She walked around the dark underground room, and said, “Well come on I want you to be there, it’s a lot easier to get your approval.” She stood at the alter and said her vows. It’ was time for the “I do”’s she was sick and the right be fore she said “I do” A crash came from the back window.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm
(But I like Nicholai! No one kill him or I scratch you eyes out! *rawr* Nah, just kidding, kill him if ya want.)
Nabri looked at Callisto, the were in the castle, watching the wedding with pained expressions. Nabri had grown much in the last year, she had grown wiser, Callisto had taught her alot. She heard the crash and whirled to stare at the back window.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm
(ugh where IS nicholai?? hasnt responded in a while....)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm
(Well I'm Playin him My friend cant be in this RP any more, her mom kinnda well, quit the gild... and she's been banned from the internet... or so she told me...)  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm
Rifthol knew who had shattered the glass as it happened. His roar of anger could be heard clearly on the balcony as he tore out toward the altar. Mask smiled beneath the scarf and hood. "Allow me." He said as he walked toward the altar. He snatched the book from the priests hand and with a kick sent him flying toward the ground. Mask cleared his throat and looked across the audience."We are gathered here today to join the princess Lalapeya in an unholy union which would jeopardize the world and place both countries in the hands of a single dictator: Rifthol Mol Flein." As he spoke these words, the crowd uttered a gasp, then another crash announced Rifthols entrance. The dragon smiled as he approached the altar."Masked man... show your face so I have the honor of seeing the human I am about to devour." Masks invisible smiles were numerous."The point of a mask is to hide an identity, as you are doing right now. Lalapeya is the mask of your reign, and if she were to marry this man the world would be yours." Mask reached up and unraveled the scarf over his face. Rifthol reared back."You...", the dragon spat as a mess of long, brown hair came out of the hood. The man lowered his hood."Yes, me." He said. (Ill tell his name next post.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Lalapeya gasped to see the masked man’s face, she wanted to kiss him, only because he just saved her from marrying a jerk, and handing over her country to a tyrant, “Um here,” She whispered as she gave him a purple pendant. (Imagine the camera going in close to her face as she hugs him, and wraps the pendent around his neck.) “Rifthol, my father like figure, I refuse to marry this but munch, I will not hand over my country, until I can be trusted to choose my own husband, and that’s final!”
“Wait, but I thought you loved ME?!” Nicholai protested, and pulled Lalapeya close to himself.
She pushed away, “I can be very deceiving.”  

ruggaboo

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm
(Wow, this is getting dramatic! I love it!)
Nabri watched calmly, wondering if she should get involved, waiting for Callisto's lead. She eyed the Transylvaniet gurds that had stood, staring intensley at the dragon and the Mask. Some how she felt drawn there, must have been her willingness to fight the dragon. (Shall we Saphire? Tis your call.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:46 am
(why thankyou my friend *bows formally*)
Callisto slowly stood up knowing a fight would start soon if things continued the way they were. She was wearing a slim form fitting red dress with flames embroided along the side and two slits going up her leg to her lower thigh. Under neath the dress's train she was wearing tied red boots fancy but sturdy as Callisto like them. She ripped the lower half of her dress knowing it would slow her down if she fought in it. "Get ready." Callisto whispered to Nabri pulling her staff out from under her seat.  

Saphirewolf7

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games