Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:31 am

Red Heart felt Tibby's strength and magic. She pulsed her own strength and changed Tibby's magic. She poured her own strength and magic into Kree, touching her mind gently. Kree, she said. You must wake up. Your friends need you. They need your strength and knowledge. My magic will heal any injury you have, but you must wake. Red Heart briefly noticed Tibby and Falcon talking, but ignored them as she focused on Kree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 pm

"Come here." Tibby said to Falcon, gesturing for him to come beside her, "We need to help."

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:44 am

He nodded coming over to her. He held out his hand to her. "Focus your healing powers with my own and Ill amplify them." he said already charging up his power in his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Red Heart felt Falcon and Tibby's power swelling together, but she didn't know for what. She focussed all her attention on Kree.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm

kree felt Falcon's hands, she guided her self with them to his face and kissed him, she smiled, "I'll be ok, I've got you now." she looked up at the others, "thank you, soo much," she said weakly, "Now help me up, i need some food I'm starving."

(I know I know it's really corney and cheezy...)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 am

Red Heart shook her head. "You two-leggers whould learn how to eat like a Dragopn," she told them. "We can eat one big meal a week and that's all we need. But you squisshy two-leggers have to eat everyday." She shrugged her massive shoulders and shook her head again. "And you have no protection other than what you make," she went on. "If you had no idea how to make those metal suits you wear, how would you protect yourself? You two-leggers are so unprepared for war and battle. You would never survive a Dragon War."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:08 pm

"I'm not a two legger! I'm a sphinx!" Kree exclamed in a drunken mannor. "Now to the food!!!!!!!!" She turned into her sphinx form and stumbled off not knowing where. "Um I think I might need help!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 am

Name: Jaden Storm

Race: Elvendemon

powers: Fire and air, teleconetics(Moves opjects with his mind and anything that deals with the mind), healing

bio:Jaden like most of his kind lived in a forest until they reach an age when they are sent on a journy to find where they belong.Jaden is still on that journy.He helps out every know and then with those about him. He is the prince of his clan, but doesn't show it.He likes being treated like an equal.

personality: Calm, friendly at times, distant most of the time

what you look like: (or post a pic.) (The one with long hair and flame about his hand) User Image

cateyesrose

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 am

*Jaden walks into a town. One he needed to by a new horse and two he needed to get some food.He kept his powers down low and covered his ears with his long hair.*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Falcon sighed with relief glad that everyone was alright now. "Kree!" he called. "Dont go to far from the group. It's not safe." he advised.

Saphirewolf7

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 pm

*He walks into a tavern.He looked about before walking to the counter to order something to drink and eat*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 am

Red Heart chuckled. "Calm down, little sphinx," she said to Kree as she nudged her with her nose horn. "I meant no harm. How about this?" She looked at Falcon and Tibby. "How about Kree and I go hunting and you two set up a camp?" She looked at the group and inhaled. Her nose caught a scent she had not smelled in many years. "Hold on everyone." She tasted the air and confermed her suspections. "There is a Elfdemon in the area. An old one by his scent. We should be cautious. They can be sneeky and devious at times." She shook her head and looked to were the scent was coming from.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:45 pm

*He gets his food then pays for it.He eats his fill as well as drinks.He smirks knowing someone caught his scent.He didn't bother in hiding that.Just his looks.He walked back outside*"What does this place have to offer me? Lets hope none figure out who I really am"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Red Heart cast her thoughts toward the Elfdemon. No worry about that out here, she told him. Very few people really care about noble blood. Or royal blood in your case. She chuckled. You can hide very little from a Dragon. Remember that. She chuckled again. Would you like to join us? We are about to go hunting and set up camp.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:03 pm

*He flinches at that* I will join ye don't speak of royal or noble...I need to finish my mission and find where I belong before I can return home...but I don't think I will be able to....where be ye?
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games