Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:49 pm
"If we enter that room, I suggest we not touch anyone or anything, because that is weird s**t," Andreas commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 am
"I wonder if we can move through them?" Ro wondered aloud, ignoring the fact that this was, indeed, creepy.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 am
Arthur could only stare. "I wonder... I wonder..." he muttered, trying to figure out what precisely to wonder. Could they see light? Were they completely invisible? Did they not notice the door opening violently? If they didn't, then perhaps they weren't interacting with the environment in the same way Arthur and Andreas and Henry were? If not... how was that possible? There was some explanation, and Arthur wondered if there was some sort of smoke and mirrors going on. Ignoring Andreas' comment more or less, he started into the room. "Let's see... there must be a trick here somewhere," he offered as he started walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:44 pm
Ro followed Arthur into the Dance Hall, not waiting for the others.
No one in the room seemed to notice anything, but went along with their business, dancing, drinking, and having a good time. It was almost like their actions were set on a loop, "This is kinda creepy." Ro said, waving his hand through a man.

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm
"Smoke and mirrors, my friend," Arthur told him, moving onward towards the stage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Cain arrived and hastily pulled himself from the car, placing his art case carefully on his right shoulder. He thanked the taxi driver and left, turning to face the Penfold Estate. His gaze wandered over the huge form of the building. He could barely recall the last time he had been there, and its size was still jaw dropping. It would be a pleasant subject to render, but right now he was supposed to be inside, as he knew that according to the invitation he was quite late. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked up the drive, gazing at the dark windows and beautiful architecture.
He reached the door and attempted to knock, but found that instead the door creaked open with a hiss. He frowned and looked at it a moment, and then grabbed the handle and pushed it open further. He stepped inside quietly, and closed the door behind him. He narrowed his eyes; they had to get used to the darkness of the chamber. “Hello?” the silence seemed to absorb the sound of his voice. He gazed around, and saw an open door at the top of the stairs, light creeping from it. He made his way to it, and entered, seeing before him the largest table he had witnessed in his lifetime. It was covered in mountains of food. He ran a hand through his hair, and stepped forward to look closer. Some of the food was half eaten, there were utensils missing, and paper was scattered in one section of the table. Perhaps someone was here beforehand? He took the time to look around, this place was gigantic. He wondered what he should do, as not a single soul seemed to be around. He took out the invitation and the coin, and read the invitation – he had to hold it rather far away to read it without his glasses – while fingering the coin lightly.
Cain wandered around, not sure if it was alright to explore, but oh how he wanted to mount the large staircase and explore what was beyond its depths. Perhaps even greater rooms than this? He wondered if there was any great artwork in the building somewhere, maybe a gallery? He knew that many older mansions and castles such as this had them. He stood at the base of the staircase, fingering the intricate carving of the banister, and gazing above him, trying to extrapolate where it would lead. He stared a moment longer, and then started upwards, his fingers lingering on the banister before they trailed their way up...

((First posty! Yay! I left it off here just in case you want something to happen...and because...is the crazy chick still tied to one of the banisters up here? XD And he definitely can’t see or hear any of them right? I made his art case some sort of over the shoulder bag type thing since it’s easier to carry <.<

< / post raip > ))  

Pimped_Klingon

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:28 pm
((The crazy chick is still there, but napping.
He cannot, unless I say otherwise in one of my posts.
Fine by me!
Oh, and the Dining Hall is on the first floor...))

Strangely enough, for Cain, as he made his way to the second floor, he noticed a woman tied to the banister, her shoulder bloodied where she had been gnawing at it.
Her chin was pressed to her chest as she stirred slightly from her sleep.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't that be a little...modern for a place like this?" Ro asked. As he spoke, the people in the room broke from their previous loop and seamlessly broke into another loop, the music changed but was of a similar genre.
Some people dancing sat down and began to eat from empty plates and drink from stationary wine bottles while some people sitting decided to stand and dance in couples.
Ro noticed that when someone went to pick up an item, such as a wine bottle, their hand would grasp around it and it would seem they have a hold on it, but when they lifted, the item remained in place, but they continued on as if they had picked it up.

Henry looked down the hall to the staircases, he noticed something strange, the rope was still tied to the banister and held to the woman's form, but the woman wasn't there.
He debated investigating.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Henry debated for a few seconds, then began to advance cautiously. He kept all his senses as primed as he could, looking around and moving slowly, on the balls of his toes.
He advanced on the banister. Nothing yet. He arrived at the ropes and began to look at them without touching them.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 am
Nothing, other than the ropes, stood out. There was no living thing in sight, nothing could be heard.
Henry knew that the rope would probably come in handy later, but he also got a feeling that if he untied the rope, something bad might happen to someone he didn't know and had no relation to.
But, then again, the rope might come in handy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:00 am
Henry stroked his chin, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his knife. Flicking it open and holding it ready in his right hand, he used his left to begin untying the rope.
After all, he didn't know who he might be endangering.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 am
Henry coiled the rope around his arm as he untied it from the banister.

Cain watched, perplexed, as the rope holding the woman began to untie itself and vanish into thin air a short distance away, almost as if some unseen person was untying the rope and packing it away.

After the rope was gone, the woman fell to the floor with a thud and sprang awake.
She glanced about, briefly, before spotting Cain and diving at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:30 am
Henry coiled it neatly, looked around, and shrugged before turning and walking back to the others. As they stood by the door, he tied it like a sash over his right shoulder.  

Jokerman-EXE

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm
((oh whoopsies...well...we’ll pretend that in my post I kept with that and didn’t phail ;D
And way to have Cain get attacked right away gais ;D))

Cain noticed a woman lying at the top of the banister, tied up and perhaps injured. He sprinted up to check if she was okay, and stopped dead in his tracks as the rope began to slither off of her of its own accord. He stood perfectly still, not sure if his vision was tricking him.
As she launched herself toward him he backed away into the wall with a light thud, and she followed shortly after, crashing into him with a sickening, almost crunching noise. He grunted and squirmed, attempting to rid himself of this ‘creature’.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm
Henry felt an odd tingle at the base of his neck.
"Wait. We've been here before. Then...where's that woman that we tied up? Why wasn't she there?" He looked at his rope, thinking hard.
"We can see these people. They can't see us. When they try to touch something that was material when we were here the first time, it doesn't work. The rope, material, was floating as if it were tied around the woman, who would count as immaterial, then..."
He stopped. "Oh damn. I think I just untied her."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:43 am
((Haha, Cain can take it! And if he can't and dies...well that'll work too blaugh
And I'm not being mean, I just want someone to die biggrin
It's not like their character would be out of the RP, cuz they wouldn't xd Something cool would happen, as long as they have the sufficient funds, of course.))

The woman fought against Cain, attempting to pin him against the wall. Her left arm wasn't working so well, due to her consistent gnawing upon it. She threw herself at Cain again and opened her mouth wide before bringing it down in an attempt to clamp onto Cain's neck.

"You did what?" Ro called back to Henry.
Before he could get an answer, the ghost-people changed their pattern again. This time, things got a little more hectic.
There was the sound a rumbling, though no physical vibrations could be felt. The band had stopped playing their invisible instruments and turned to the wall on their right, the one opposite the one that Arthur had gone through to search for Gregory.

There was the sound of what sounded like a wrecking ball smashing through bricks. Most members of the band were sent sprawling and Ro took several quick steps back.

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games